F1 2018 Season

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Lewis looks shattered

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
Winner of Singapore has always ended up winning the world championship right? I guess not when actually looking at the list, don't know what the commentator was talking about then.

Jazz

I think this is the longest race of the season , nearly the full 2 hours.
I would be shattered.
Plus heat and humidity. These guys are super fit as well, so to see them this exhausted does show how tough the race is.

Jazz

I don't think it's over yet, anything can happen. Think I'm going to see how the next three races pan out before I can be definite.

NK86

Ferrari are one of worst in terms if strategy calls. I so miss Ross Brawn and his acumen. Going for the Ultra soft after pitting first was bizarre and made no sense whatsoever.

Apart from that, where the heck did their pace vanish? Seemed so quick all FPs and then suddenly Q3 onwards they just had no pace compared to the Mercs. No idea what happened there. Arrivabene is just not doing a good job.

Jazz

Seb looks like he wants to get the feck off the podium

NK86

Seb looks like he wants to get the feck off the podium
He is pissed off and rightly so. Whoever is making these calls at Ferrari needs to be sacked. His strategist is horrible.

Jazz

Mark Webber saying Seb looked broken.. still a ways to go I feel.

Jazz

Wow Eddie Jordan laying into Ferrari. Pretty strong stuff.

Jazz

Eddie being Eddie , I dont think it is over.
6 races, 150 points still to race for.
Lewis in in the home straight but not there yet.
I agree with you. Think Lewis knows it's not over until it is. Needs to maintain his concentration.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Hope to see LeClerc as first driver and Vettel to back him in 2019. At least Seb is good at picking up points compared with Kimi.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Not going to happen , a rookie as 1st driver over a 4 times WC , behave !!
Lucky 4 times WC. He clearly drove the best car when he was with Red Bull. I have always defended him, but now i have finally to admit he is not up for it against Lewis.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Ferrari are one of worst in terms if strategy calls. I so miss Ross Brawn and his acumen. Going for the Ultra soft after pitting first was bizarre and made no sense whatsoever.

Apart from that, where the heck did their pace vanish? Seemed so quick all FPs and then suddenly Q3 onwards they just had no pace compared to the Mercs. No idea what happened there. Arrivabene is just not doing a good job.
They're having a nightmare this season, it's either Seb or the strategy fecking up when any semi-decent showing from both of them would win the race on most weekends.