F1 2018 Season

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Hamilton struggling..?

Giggsy92

Some amateurish driving out there. Good job from Lewis and Max to get through that unscathed.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
All that made the race a lot more interesting (at least for a while) but some proper amateur driving as well. I would be furious if I was a Merc fan.

Jazz

Don't think that's sufficient punishment for Perez.

Jazz

Not sure to be honest , he may have been taking it easy and got fooled by the traffic , not something I would expect of him or his rubber is not working correctly.
Seems to have a decent gap again.. a long way to go on these tires I think.

Hephaestus

Not sure to be honest , he may have been taking it easy and got fooled by the traffic , not something I would expect of him or his rubber is not working correctly.
Yeah, he was just coasting and got held up by the idiotic backmarkers. Instantly got the lead backup so just has to hope the other lapped cars aren't collosal twats.

Jazz

Santi! Poor Arrivabene!:lol:

Jazz

Think Santi would prefer Toto Wolff as his team principal:wenger:

pauldyson1uk

He was selling cigarettes before coming to Ferrari. He does know nothing about F1.
bit harsh.

Arrivabene comes from a marketing and sales background. In 1997, he joined Philip Morris, rising to become the Vice President of Marlboro Global Communication and Promotions for Philip Morris International in 2007 and the Vice President of Consumer Channel Strategy and Event Marketing in 2011. Through his work with Philip Morris, he became involved with the company's sponsorship (through the Marlboro brand) of the Ferrari team, and sat on the Formula One Commission as a representative for all the sport's sponsors from 2010.

Giggsy92

Bottas should be pressuring Vettel into ruining his ultras yet he's nowhere near him... Bad weekend for both the numbers twos. Looks like Vettel could get to the end at this point, bit of a save for him and Ferrari.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Vettel easily the worst driver on the track today. You drive a Ferrari, not a Williams. Enzo Ferrari would have already kicked some ass.

Sandyman

Bottas not able to get past has really helped Vettel who is really struggling at the moment.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Congratulations to Hamilton. Nothing you can do about it. He is just better than everyone else. See you in 2020 (not gonna win in 2019).

pauldyson1uk

Well Done Lewis , has been outstanding since Q3 , there was no stopping him.
4th win out of the last 5 races.
Ferrari will be sulking off with their tail firmly between the legs , they have been soundly beaten today.

Sandyman

So, 6 races remaining and Vettel is 40 points behind. Needs to win all the remaining races to take it out of Hamilton's hands.