F1 2018 Season

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
What a lap from Danny, happy for him as he's had some bad luck this season. Seemed like he was one of only a few to actually improve their time in the 2nd lap.

Canagel

Ha, they were all waiting for Max to be the youngest pole sitter. :lol: ahead in every session except the one that matters.

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
Red Bull has sucked big time in the rain this year so I don't understand any of the assumptions that Max would do well if it rained. You can have all the talent in the world but the car is obviously the deciding factor in this sport.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/red-bull-rb14-rain-problems-verstappen-hungary-1065227/3149918/

“The car doesn’t work. I don’t know what the reason is. It just doesn’t work,” Verstappen told Dutch broadcaster Ziggo Sport after the session.

“No grip and then there’s nothing you can do in the rain. It hasn’t been working out for us in the rain all year.

Brilliant by Daniel by the way, Max fuming and understandably so :lol:

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Right. I'm ready for this. Please do it today Lewis...

F-Red

Ricciardo over cooking it into turn one on his lap to the grid, experimenting his braking point. If he hasn't been caught from the rest of the grid in the drag, watch him be ultra cautious into T1.

Giggsy92

Would be great to see Lewis seal it with a podium, don't really fancy his chances though unless the Ferraris and Red Bulls run into each other on lap one. Just gotta hope it isn't him DNFing instead...

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Lewis just needs to keep it cool and make sure he gets the points needed. Let others go off racing.

Giggsy92

Ferrari and especially Merc chewing through these tyres, no way they get through on a one stop. Mercedes must surely regret wasting a set of ultras in Q1.