F1 2018 Season

Hephaestus

Red Bulls and in particular Max looks mighty around that track.

Would be nice to see him get his pole.
I'd like to see that. Think he's got to get it before the end of they year to get the youngest polesitter record. I'd love to see Hulkenberg finally get a podium as well.

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
I'd like to see that. Think he's got to get it before the end of they year to get the youngest polesitter record. I'd love to see Hulkenberg finally get a podium as well.
Yeah that would be mint. Can't see it though, I still think Merc and Ferrari will go ahead of the Renaults come Q3 and party mode.

But I'm actually struggling to see how Red Bull won't get a front row lock-out now. They look absolutely dominant. Hamilton must be praying it rains.

Hephaestus

Yeah that would be mint. Can't see it though, I still think Merc and Ferrari will go ahead of the Renaults come Q3 and party mode.

But I'm actually struggling to see how Red Bull won't get a front row lock-out now. They look absolutely dominant. Hamilton must be praying it rains.
Yeah, probably. Plus I'm guessing if he's in third with three corners to go his front suspension will fail like Buemi's a few years back in practice.

Guessing Hamilton doesn't care much. Doesn't need much to win the title.

FFS, that might deny him the pole if that's the engine letting go.

marjen

Yeah, probably. Plus I'm guessing if he's in third with three corners to go his front suspension will fail like Buemi's a few years back in practice.

Guessing Hamilton doesn't care much. Doesn't need much to win the title.

FFS, that might deny him the pole if that's the engine letting go.
Think he's got another set of PU components in his pool actually, so he'll be fine.

I'm looking forward to next season as well - the Honda looks better and better.

marjen

If it's dry then this is done and dusted.

But if it rains, my money's on Lewis. He looks untouchable in the rain this season.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Not if the expected rain arrive , Lewis is the better wet weather driver , Max is not so good in the rain , his aggressive style does not really suit the rain.
70% chance of rain for qualifying and 60% for the race
Max not good in the rain? You sure about that?