F1 2020 Season

Tiber

Kvyat is going well, have to assume next week will be his last F1 race. Has spent the year behind Gasly, but good race tosay6

Leg-End

Is there anyone here that doesn't want Russell to win? You can't help but cheer him on!
Fair to say it would be a popular win anywhere. Imagine scoring your first points in F1 with a win!

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Bottas has no right to be in that seat next year on this showing.
Apart from his contract. 2022 Lewis and George I think will be the line up and possibly Lewis's farewell season.

Hephaestus

Bottas has no right to be in that seat next year on this showing.
Agreed. Mercedes should be buying Russell out of his Williams contract for next year after this, no point waiting until 2022.

Wonder if the sensor issue is the same one from Austria at the start of the year.

Leg-End

Bottas is signed for 2021, he ain’t moving yet but this race alone has put him on the block.

Member 90887

Russell schooling Bottas, hopefully the problem with power that he has doesn't impact the race, even though he just lost 3 seconds to Bottas since the problem appeared.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Ferrari aren't even hiding it now, why the feck is Seb's pit stop stationary time 4+ and 6+ seconds when everybody else is averaging 2+ seconds.

Tiber

Uh oh. If Perez dares to beat the team owner to a podium he might not be allowed to race next week.

Absurd that Perez won't have a drive next year

United Hobbit

If I was Red Bull I'd put Perez in Albon's seat next year. Could he get a post race penalty though?

Balljy

I reckon Russell has got a problem. 8 seconds down to 5.3 seconds isn't what we were seeing before the pitstop.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Russell is loosing 3 seconds to Bottas. Hopefully he is just managing the lead.
Perez again driving very well indeed.

Tiber

Are they just going to keep throwing safety cars at George until he screws up a restart?

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
My stomach is churning right now with nerves hoping George can hold on. Which is funny because if it was Lewis out in front we wouldn't even think twice.