F1 2020 Season

F-Red

How did Hamilton manage to get away from speeding in the pit lane though, must have been extremely close?
It looked close. There's a speed gun on the pit entry line, he didn't trigger it so no need for an investigation.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
How did Hamilton manage to get away from speeding in the pit lane though, must have been extremely close?
Apparently it's average speed. Lewis slowed down even more than he had to, to make sure.

Krits

Great drive by Max and Charles. In the next generation I think Max nudges Leclerc as he has a little more of a winners mentality. Though Charles is a very talented driver. Ferrari just need to make a decent fecking car for once.

NM

Great drive by Max and Charles. In the next generation I think Max nudges Leclerc as he has a little more of a winners mentality. Though Charles is a very talented driver. Ferrari just need to make a decent fecking car for once.
Hard to judge Lecler's winning mentality.. He hasn't had a car that can win.. When he did, he won (Monza, Belgium).
His drives this seasons are very impressive, extracting 100% from the car.
That being said, I think Max beats everybody right now. His maturity is outstanding now, and I believe he is currently better than Hamilton

I quite like this Covid race format. It's a shame the likes of Suzuka are missing but its a far better selection of circuits overall.

Hamilton needs to stay long enough for Max or Leclerc to truly beat him over a season or two. It would be a shame to miss the two generations going against each other at their peaks.

F-Red

Toys are going to come out of the pram.

Ferrari are pathetic.
I can't see anything else other than Vettel getting the same treatment that Raikonnen and Alonso had when they were announced to be leaving as lead drivers. It's a bit of a difficult one for Binotto to explain when they put Vettel on a longer stint on the medium's than the hard's and to then say it's down to strategy.

Leg-End

Vettel and Ferrari should just part already, that relationship is completely gone.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Bit of Karma for Vettel ? After Marks treatment at RB those years ago.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas

Camilo

Hamilton needs to stay long enough for Max or Leclerc to truly beat him over a season or two. It would be a shame to miss the two generations going against each other at their peaks.
I think Hamilton's peak was long ago. He hangs around because everyone else is a bit shit and he's earned/developed a great car. He's survived enough challenges for it not to really matter how the latest batch does against him. He'll lose eventually, but it won't be a big deal.

Leg-End

I think Hamilton's peak was long ago. He hangs around because everyone else is a bit shit and he's earned/developed a great car. He's survived enough challenges for it not to really matter how the latest batch does against him. He'll lose eventually, but it won't be a big deal.
Peak Hamilton was 2018, can argue he hasn't really done anything to say he's not still at that level. But I agree someone will topple him eventually and it won't mean anything to his legacy, the dudes sneaky old in F1 terms now. Max and Leclerc don't have to beat him to have fantastic legacies of their own.

Max will get a shot at all the records Hamilton/Schumacher hold eventually simply because of early starting, longevity and his talent. He will need some luck on his path for sure, right cars at the right time etc.

Tiber

Williams and Mclaren both withdrew their appeals when Toto and Daddy Stroll got mad. You have to admire their principles...

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Gonna be a hell of a run down to that first corner

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Be interesting to see how the tyre wear affects the Mercedes this week. I think the commentator said they are using the hardest compounds available which im sure is a relief after the troubles of the last 2 weeks

macheda14

Bottas with a horrible start, so Hamilton is likely to just run away with it now
I think we have to learn to not care about who wins the race, it’s boring otherwise. Stroll vs Bottas is the interesting one.

Edit: spoke too soon.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Commentators doing their best to talk up the fact the lead cars are all managing their tyres already

Dan_F

And the commentators mention about the graphics on the halo not being what the drivers see. Every. Single. Race.