F1 2020 Season

ArjenIsM3

His rockstars to wankers comment was hilarious:lol:

He’s been pissy with them? He should look in the mirror the knobhead.
Yeah he's pissed off because they've purposely made him look like a cnut by taking stuff out of context etc.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Yeah he's pissed off because they've purposely made him look like a cnut by taking stuff out of context etc.
Not buying that, he’s probably just realised what a cock he comes across as and trying to blame someone else. Like a cock.

ArjenIsM3

Not buying that, he’s probably just realised what a cock he comes across as and trying to blame someone else. Like a cock.
I've seen way too many of his interviews to believe that. He's a winner and he calls a spade a spade and I guess some people don't like that but it's typical Dutch. Basically the polar opposite of Hamilton who makes me throw up in my mouth every time I watch an interview with him.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I've seen way too many of his interviews to believe that. He's a winner and he calls a spade a spade and I guess some people don't like that but it's typical Dutch. Basically the polar opposite of Hamilton who makes me throw up in my mouth every time I watch an interview with him.
Hamilton is a prick too. They both are.

muller

Just finished season 2. Superb doc, wish it was longer.

Hamilton hate is bizarre, think all the drivers come across really well to be honest. Exciting times coming up.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
There's no way this season can go on. I just don't see it being posible with the amount of people who have to travel for a race weekend.

Rooney1987

Funny for that reason many dislike Lewis is the same reason people don't like Max. Cocky, arrogant in interviews and takes too many risks in his racing. To be called a winner and talk like he does he needs to win a title. Max does talk alot.

Guess it's something Seb in his early days, Lewis, Max, Senna and Schumacher all have in common. All those guys at one point was the most disliked on the grid. In terms of talent it's another level they all go for more risks which sets them all apart but that comes with consequences.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Funny for that reason many dislike Lewis is the same reason people don't like Max. Cocky, arrogant in interviews and takes too many risks in his racing. To be called a winner and talk like he does he needs to win a title. Max does talk alot.

Guess it's something Seb in his early days, Lewis, Max, Senna and Schumacher all have in common. All those guys at one point was the most disliked on the grid. In terms of talent it's another level they all go for more risks which sets them all apart but that comes with consequences.
The English were really the only people that didnt like Michael due to Damon Hill throwing his car up the inside when he didn't need to and fecking his own championship. Senna was also universally liked by most.

Seb and Lewis are the two drivers that most dont like predominately due to their demeanour. Prost and Lauda were the same.

Rooney1987

The English were really the only people that didnt like Michael due to Damon Hill throwing his car up the inside when he didn't need to and fecking his own championship. Senna was also universally liked by most.

Seb and Lewis are the two drivers that most dont like predominately due to their demeanour. Prost and Lauda were the same.
Not to start a 26 year old argument, however I know you're a big Schumi fan but you know Michael did that on purpose right?

mariachi-19

Not to start a 26 year old argument, however I know you're a big Schumi fan but you know Michael did that on purpose right?
I have no doubt that Michael turned in on the corner, but it was his line and he was perfectly entitled to do so. Hill's agression and/or lack of patience resulted in the colission.

It was the equivalent of making a meal out of contact in the box, but the contact (being Hills failure to address the situation properly) is the mistake in the first place, not the dive or scoring of the penalty.

pauldyson1uk

The Australian Grand Prix will go ahead despite an emergency response plan being enacted across the country to deal with the virus. The chief executive of the tourism council says that Victoria cannot afford for the event to be cancelled.

There are growing concerns over whether the inaugural Vietnam Grand Prix (scheduled to take place in Hanoi on April 5) will go ahead.

With this virus decimating sport, it's hard to see the European section of this years calendar going ahead
Just my own personal thoughts are the whole season is in real doubt, but there is mega money involved and if the season was scrapped would the lower team survive ?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Why is Lewis Hamilton a prick as you call him.
He's rich and black and likes fashion, similar to Pogba I guess. Some people think that's automatically a reason to make him a prick.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
He's rich and black and likes fashion, similar to Pogba I guess. Some people think that's automatically a reason to make him a prick.
Well if that is the bigoted and dim way of thinking then I am sorry for them.
So he is black. What possible difference does that make.
Of course he is rich. He is rich because he is the very best at what he does.

I actually think that some people are just jealous of him and what he has managed to achieve.

They should remember his background and the struggles he and his family have had to help him into motor racing.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Why is Lewis Hamilton a prick as you call him.
I just find him an extremely arrogant unlikable personality. Obviously an incredible talent, mind, and I’m taking nothing away from his achievements. I just dislike him.

You might want to avoid making assumptions about people and accusing them of racism based on literally nothing, it makes you look like a cnut.

I actually like Pogba, and probably my single favourite sporting personality is Von Miller who is extremely rich, black and loves fashion more than perhaps either of the others. Not that I owe your ignorant ass any explanations.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
I just find him an extremely arrogant unlikable personality. Obviously an incredible talent, mind, and I’m taking nothing away from his achievements. I just dislike him.

You might want to avoid making assumptions about people and accusing them of racism based on literally nothing, it makes you look like a cnut.

I actually like Pogba, and probably my single favourite sporting personality is Von Miller who is extremely rich, black and loves fashion more than perhaps either of the others. Not that I owe your ignorant ass any explanations.
He is not arrogant.
He is a winner and he is the best.
And he has achieved far more in his life then most of us, including me and I suspect you.

muller

You're barking well up the wrong tree here. Media wise, i would agree they have an agenda and that's a separate point. But @Rado_N is about as sound as they come.

Not everyone has to like everyone.

Some may have those as reasons, but it won't be Rado.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

You're barking well up the wrong tree here. Media wise, i would agree they have an agenda and that's a separate point. But @Rado_N is about as sound as they come.

Fair enough, just getting fed up of the subtle anti black rheotic that seems to be settling in on the forum at times! Obviously shouldn't have tarred you with the same brush - I apologise.

Saying that though I think Hamilton is a bit unfairly treated, as usual the british press love slagging off 1 of their own. He's matured a lot in recent years and does a huge amount for charity.

muller

Fair enough, just getting fed up of the subtle anti black rheotic that seems to be settling in on the forum at times! Obviously shouldn't have tarred you with the same brush - I apologise.

Saying that though I think Hamilton is a bit unfairly treated, as usual the british press love slagging off 1 of their own. He's matured a lot in recent years and does a huge amount for charity.
I think it's not a unfair thing to raise - the media and government are horrifically institutionally racist. But that doesn't mean it filters to everyone.

I'm pale, male and not too stale (yet) - so I may have unintentionally missed it, but I haven't got the rhetoric you speak of from this forum at least.

That being said..

I like Hamilton, even though he's a vegan.

pauldyson1uk

WOW If somebody dislikes a person for this reason, then it says more about that person than anything else they could say.
I like Lewis, yes sometimes he can be a bit cocky, but he is top of his game and has earnt the right to be cocky.

RedFish

I actually think that some people are just jealous of him and what he has managed to achieve.

They should remember his background and the struggles he and his family have had to help him into motor racing.
I love Lewis but that's because I followed him from is first season. He does have this aloof , generic personality and some qpeople will just think he's a twat.

Couldn't give a damn myself. Just in it for the racing and I love watching him race.

Some real pricks on the grid, Perez obviously for example.

I like Lando and once Lewis calls it a day I'll be rooting for him

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
He is not arrogant.
He is a winner and he is the best.
And he has achieved far more in his life then most of us, including me and I suspect you.
That’s your opinion and it’s perfect valid and fair, I don’t understand why it’s an issue for me to dislike him. We’re all allowed to think differently, it’s ok.

No shit he’s achieved more than you and me, not sure what relevance that has to anything, so has every other professional sports person pretty much, doesn’t mean we have to like them all

Thanks man, appreciate that.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
I love Lewis but that's because I followed him from is first season. He does have this aloof , generic personality and some qpeople will just think he's a twat.

Couldn't give a damn myself. Just in it for the racing and I love watching him race.

Some real pricks on the grid, Perez obviously for example.

I like Lando and once Lewis calls it a day I'll be rooting for him
Me too.

mariachi-19

Im sorry but what :houllier:

The bloke was a McLaren factory driver since the age of 9 years old.

There's no "struggle" about his path to F1. The reason he isn't like is not because of the Colour of his skin, but because he's never had to slog it out in a low order F1 car like virtually every other great has in the history of F1. Anytime he's ever been in a position where he doesn't have the best equipment, he's whined or shit the bed.

Modern F1 fans may not understand, but anybody who grew up supporting Alonso, Schumacher, Senna, Lauda, Prost etc get it.

Marc Marquez is exactly the same and he's disliked for exactly the same reasons.

mariachi-19

The Australian Grand Prix will go ahead despite an emergency response plan being enacted across the country to deal with the virus. The chief executive of the tourism council says that Victoria cannot afford for the event to be cancelled.

There are growing concerns over whether the inaugural Vietnam Grand Prix (scheduled to take place in Hanoi on April 5) will go ahead.

With this virus decimating sport, it's hard to see the European section of this years calendar going ahead
Just my own personal thoughts are the whole season is in real doubt, but there is mega money involved and if the season was scrapped would the lower team survive ?
Lower teams are probably better suited to survive than higher teams.

Most of them dont pay their drivers, they have half the overheads, F1 will more than likely still be obliged to pay their tv rights amounts, no travel costs, no repairs, no engine wear etc.

Rooney1987

I’d second this. @Rado_N has always been fair, had some fun debates over the years. Might dislike Lewis but will never shit talk it talent or achievements (well most times :)). There is plenty in this thread that will call him lucky or even argue against putting him in any all time list. Just look above and you’ll see.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
I dislike Hamilton because he's a whining twat who complains about everything despite having the best car on the field for the majority of his career. From the way he's complaining, you'll think he's driving a shit car that breaks half the time when in reality he's winning races by a huge margin most of the time.

Max is just an arrogant prick and his fans make him even more insufferable.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I’d second this. @Rado_N has always been fair, had some fun debates over the years. Might dislike Lewis but will never shit talk it talent or achievements (well most times :)). There is plenty in this thread that will call him lucky or even argue against putting him in any all time list. Just look above and you’ll see.
Oh yea I forgot how bloody lucky he is :p

RedFish

Im sorry but what :houllier:

The bloke was a McLaren factory driver since the age of 9 years old.

There's no "struggle" about his path to F1. The reason he isn't like is not because of the Colour of his skin, but because he's never had to slog it out in a low order F1 car like virtually every other great has in the history of F1. Anytime he's ever been in a position where he doesn't have the best equipment, he's whined or shit the bed.

Modern F1 fans may not understand, but anybody who grew up supporting Alonso, Schumacher, Senna, Lauda, Prost etc get it.

Marc Marquez is exactly the same and he's disliked for exactly the same reasons.
Because he really struggled when in the same car as Alonso. Take a breath my man. Your disdain for him seems overly disproportionate.

I dislike Hamilton because he's a whining twat who complains about everything despite having the best car on the field for the majority of his career. From the way he's complaining, you'll think he's driving a shit car that breaks half the time when in reality he's winning races by a huge margin most of the time.

Max is just an arrogant prick and his fans make him even more insufferable.
Max is a big part of the future! Unhappy suffering to you then!