F1 2020 Season

Tiber

Crystal clear that Merc broke the rules, still went for a face to face moan with the Stewards mid race. Its very on-brand.

F-Red

9/4 Sainz
3/1 Stroll
9/2 Bottas
6/1 Gasly
7/1 Hamilton
20/1 Verstappen

Who we going for
Bottas, he'll be net 6th with the penalties being served by Hamilton & Giovanazzi. If Norris gets a time penalty, then you can see him as 5th. With Stroll, Gasly, Raikonnen, Sainz ahead of him.

Leg-End

Ok that’s an X on the boards, isn’t clear even on a zoomed in replay in slow motion but 100% an error from both.

This is going to be exciting!

United Hobbit

Anyone able to assist me in viewing this. Typical cant find anything and its actually an exciting race!

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Crystal clear that Merc broke the rules, still went for a face to face moan with the Stewards mid race. Its very on-brand.
As much as I want to defend Lewis they fecked up. Nearly everyone else managed to not feck it up so they just have to take their medicine and deal with it.

Cheering on Gasly for this race now!

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Lewis should restart the race on his scooter :lol:

Norris

Sainz and Bottas are probably are in a good position to win this. I don't think RP can hold out for that long.

Jazz

Gonna be fun seeing Lewis try to get a point coming from last place. He is madt! :lol:

Leg-End

Sainz and Bottas are probably are in a good position to win this. I don't think RP can hold out for that long.
Aye agreed, if Bottas gets clear air it’s over and it would be an injustice to the rest if he does as he’s been shocking!

I think Hamilton will struggle, new tyres for all, no engine modes.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Are they allowed to change tyres during the red flag?

Tiber

Fascinating how many modification have been made to the cars. Wonder if what they did to Bottas makes a difference

Jazz

Nope just BT. Usually my other half is good at finding viewing material but hes out
Oh no. I've never tried looking for a stream for F1.

Maybe the other guys can help...

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
What a feck up from Mercedes. All Lewis' hard work from the weekend up to that first safety car, and all for nothing.
Very much so. But it should make for a very interesting 26 laps. Cannot see him making the top 10.

Tiber

Stroll got a great result last year after getting good luck with positioning after a crash, maybe it happens again this year

pauldyson1uk

Lewis taking it straightaway, best way.
They just have to accept it, they fecked up.
Lewis just need to get on with it and get what he can, if its outside the top 10 , then tough, but I think he can get pretty well up , top 6 ?

F-Red

The fake news were correct after all... I’ll still reserve the right to correct myself for the third time if things change yet again though. :wenger:
It's in the FIA rulebook (recent change introduced with the wet weather start), a mid-race red flag equals a standing start.

Tiber

It shouldn't really take three wheel cars and freak red flags to make the race for the lead interesting, but im still glad when they happen.

The digger wrecking the Ferrari is still the race highlight