F1 2020 Season

Stroll hasn’t stopped.. right?

I thought all cars had to stop in the pits at least once? Does Red flag override that?

Yea I think that's how he suddenly got up from around 8th to the front. You seem to be able to change your tyres under a red flag so its a very odd scenario.

He got a top result after a great strategy after a big disruption last year aswell, he loves a bit of mayhem.

Sainz under 1.5 seconds from Gasly. Its gonna be close.

Yea I think that's how he suddenly got up from around 8th to the front. You seem to be able to change your tyres under a red flag so its a very odd scenario.

Red Flag isn't a Parc Ferme situation, so changes are permitted.

I think the rule is you have to use two tyre compounds as opposed to you have to pit. I could be wrong but there is no mention of Stroll needing to pit so he must be good.

I see. That makes sense, thanks

Definitely need to make sure I watch the highlights later, this sounds so much better than the usual procession.

Sainz running out of laps here.

Well this isn't going to be a disaster for Hamilton in the championship.

How come Bottas hasn't capitalised on Hamilton being out the back and storming away with the win?
Know someone said up thread the Mercedes doesn't like traffic but surely this should have been a golden opportunity for him to cut into Lewis' lead a little?

Not that I'm complaining sounds a brilliant race

What a race. Ban Mercedes from the sport and the viewership might double

Bottas still only 5th.. pretty bad effort

What a race. Ban Mercedes from the sport and the viewership might double

Would be so interesting

Know itll never happen but I'd stick them all in exactly the same spec car then all the teams do is decide their strategies but with everyone in exactly the same spec car it'll be who can drive it best and plan the best strategy

Gah, amazing result for McLaren and crushing disappointment at the same time. Probably won't have another chance to win a race in years.

Honda beat Mclaren. An Italian team that isn't Ferrari winning at Monza :lol: :lol: fecking magic.

Great win for Gasly, considering the sh*t he went through last year with Red Bull and losing his close friend Hubert last year. Well deserved.

Do we think RB will bin Albon and reinstate Gasly if he wins he's been having quite a solid season hasn't he? Or did they burn that bridge by binning him off again? Maybe he does better being a big fish in a small pond rather than the added pressure of RB?