F1 2022 Season

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Still Ferrari as best looking for me. Might be one of the finest cars I've ever seen.

Really high quality this year overall. Williams looks dodgy though.

slyadams

If Spa is not his fault why mention it in support of your "argument" then :lol:
I presume you have no issue with Lewises' multiple antics against Albon for example and those do not put a dent on his deservedness of a WC?
Because I was talking in the overall context about the feeling of last season. If Max won every race under those circumstances it would contribute to my sense of him not being deserving, so even a single instance still contributes.

Also, Lewis has had 2 instances with Albon and notably appologized for one of them. Max has not once admitted fault for anything that I can remember.

Hope that clarified things for you.

The Firestarter

:lol: :lol:

It's a beautiful car... but Aston and Ferrari are the best looking for me. Can't say any car so far is ugly .
Definitely those two are the head turners. Which, tbf you can expect from almost anything branded Ferrari. But the aston is a very pleasant surprise.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Agreed. Ubder a competent race director Max woukdnt have got away with half of his shit last season. The weaving, Running other drivers off the track when being overtaken etc. But the brake check was the final straw.
That is why in my opinion, he is not deserving of the title WC.
And under normal circumstances, he would not be.
Totally tainted.

Abizzz

Jesus people are still banging on about last season?!
I'll be banging on about it everytime it's relevant. Coming up with the conclusions now, the FIA have made it certain that that will be the talking point for the non insta generation who don't care about press fotos of cars that will never race the way they are presented.

The FIA are making sure the first race weekend will be nothing but talk about last season either by now saying they are going to publish some sort of review on that weekend.

Again, I don't understand this need for certain people to control what other people talk about? Don't like it? Don't chime in.

That is why in my opinion, he is not deserving of the title WC.
And under normal circumstances, he would not be.
Totally tainted.
Completely agree.

slyadams

I'll be banging on about it everytime it's relevant. Coming up with the conclusions now, the FIA have made it certain that that will be the talking point for the non insta generation who don't care about press fotos of cars that will never race the way they are presented.

The FIA are making sure the first race weekend will be nothing but talk about last season either by now saying they are going to publish some sort of review on that weekend.

Again, I don't understand this need for certain people to control what other people talk about? Don't like it? Don't chime in.

Completely agree.
Because they're Max fans, they know we're right and people talking about it means the farce doesn't get forgotten.

Abizzz

Because they're Max fans, they know we're right and people talking about it means the farce doesn't get forgotten.
It's as if everytime Calciopoli is mentioned in the football forum all the Italian posters show up en masse and tell everyone to shut up about it because it wasn't this season.

It's such odd behaviour.

altodevil

Completely agree.
:lol:

It's because it makes the thread really boring. Getting to the point where I'll have to start muting folk, because instead of discussing race sessions it will all be walls of text on the ethics of Masi.

No-one is bringing anything new to the table. Every post is the same. It's boring and making the thread boring. A real shame as the thread has always been a laugh year on year.

Maybe the solution is a dedicated thread for all this stuff?

Abizzz

:lol:

It's because it makes the thread really boring. Getting to the point where I'll have to start muting folk, because instead of discussing race sessions it will all be walls of text on the ethics of Masi.

No-one is bringing anything new to the table. Every post is the same. It's boring and making the thread boring. A real shame as the thread has always been a laugh year on year.

Maybe the solution is a dedicated thread for all this stuff?
There's literally no racing going on. Other than discussions about integrity we have Instagram posts and people's feelings about the looks of cars who can't tell a dummy from a race car. Great discusssion.

ChaddyP

There's literally no racing going on. Other than discussions about integrity we have Instagram posts and people's feelings about the looks of cars who can't tell a dummy from a race car. Great discusssion.
Ouch

altodevil

You mean discussions on the cars and their designs?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

Completely agree.
:lol: Max is a prick but I do enjoy how salty he’s made some people.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
It makes sense to talk about it still considering the meeting was this week. Would be odd if there was no discussion about it. :confused:

flameinthesun

It makes sense to talk about it still considering the meeting was this week. Would be odd if there was no discussion about it. :confused:
Pretty much this. Its classic diversion tactics from the same lot.

The report on Abu Dhabi literally came out this week, which as a result has shaken up the management of races, resulted in the race director losing his job, made changes to rules as a direct consequence to the abu dhabi incident..

So the weird thing would be if nobody was discussing it.

mitChley

Where is that post from a few weeks back saying these cars are going to be ugly? Best they've been in years.

slyadams

Where is that post from a few weeks back saying these cars are going to be ugly? Best they've been in years.
Honestly, when the sample F1 car came out years ago the general consensus was that the constraints were such that all the cars were going to be badass, and they are.

The Hilton

It's as if everytime Calciopoli is mentioned in the football forum all the Italian posters show up en masse and tell everyone to shut up about it because it wasn't this season.

It's such odd behaviour.
A new Redcafe clique is born, the VDL!

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Hopefully Ferrari can now compete with Merc and RB. A 3-way competition would be nice.