Fergie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFish

Kudos to the doctors / medical students for giving us some very timely, objective information as to what we can expect.
All speculation. The only thing we know is he's in the right place. Being in ICU and neuroprotected (in induced coma) we will only know if he's sustained any neurological damage once they wake him up. I don't know what type of bleed he has had and no one has seen the scans, so best wait for official information before predicting outcome.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
In absolute ribbons with emotion thinking about Sir Alex, his wife Cathy and the three sons.

No other thread matters tonight, it's all about the boss.

Get well soon.

Anustart89

Surgical intervention was needed to remove the clot from the cranium so that it does not compress the brain and thus cause failure of the vital functions like respiration.
If it's a sub dural hemorrhage, he should be fine after the surgery
Lets all hope and pray that's the case
Unconfirmed reports say that he suffered a sudden headache which indicates a subarachnoidal hematoma.

Regardless of which, if he was admitted this morning and has already had his operation, he must've had signs of elevated intracranial pressure, either clinically or radiologically, which obviously worsens the prognosis compared to a chronic SDH. I'm assuming that's not the case since he looked completely fine the other day.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
As has been said, he seemed very healthy. I hope he gets well soon.

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
Best wishes to him and his family.
Hope for a complete recovery and many more years to enjoy his retirement.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Could someone on Instagram embed Anderson’s post please? Very heartfelt, amazing how much you can tell it has affected him.

E-mal

Am a medical doctor but man am just a nervous wreck. Feels like an immediate family. Please God, am just not ready for this.
Stay strong boss.

D. Mungai

From Nairobi, Kenya - Africa. 12:31AM. Totally shocked from when the news broke. 2 hours of total numbness.
Fergie we need a comeback now from you boss,,. Do it boss.

Yagami

Good post resistant
He looked so healthy and happy everytime the camera panned to him after his retirement :(

Keeping him in my thoughts and prayers. I really hope he makes a full recovery.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Dreaded this type of thread since he retired. Wishing him all the best, have total faith in him beating this.

prateik

Could someone on Instagram embed Anderson’s post please? Very heartfelt, amazing how much you can tell it has affected him.
Boss, I learn with you to win whatever happens, so now I demand you: win, win, win, win! Please!!!!!! You are the best I ever known, as a person, as a manager. Can’t wait to see you again!!!! My best wishes boss! Get well soon!!!!! Please!!!!!!! ❤❤ @manchesterunited
@manuelacbrandao

cyberman

I was just reading his book and remember his chapter about how he reacted to his mother dying.
Time gets us all and it never slows down.
Heres hoping he can get match fit for the final! I'm sure he's receiving the best care available.

Firas United

As a GP doctor myself I know little bit about the neurosurgery the most difficult part according to his age is the operation itself ... surviving the operation is good sign but to be honest the following 24-48 hours are critical in the situation to determaine what is the outcome ... I don’t expect any news before tomorrow since his family wants privacy ... I’m praying for him to survive I’m really depressed and can’t do anything

Reactions: jojojo

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
110% agree mate, that's the point I was tryin to make. Just some scumbags who use football clubs as a means to spout utter poison
Agreed. Glad that the vast majority are being considerate. Some things are bigger than football rivalries.

Harborough manc

Supports
Manchester city
From a noisy neighbor, I really wished you managed city many years ago, we wouldn’t have suffered if you were in charge. Get well soon

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
This has really put a dampener on my weekend. Wasn't hugely surprised or devastated as I knew he was getting to that age, but it's still terrible news. Best wishes.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Boss, I learn with you to win whatever happens, so now I demand you: win, win, win, win! Please!!!!!! You are the best I ever known, as a person, as a manager. Can’t wait to see you again!!!! My best wishes boss! Get well soon!!!!! Please!!!!!!! ❤❤ @manchesterunited
@manuelacbrandao
Yep, this got my eyes full of tears again quickly!

It certainly goes to show how much of a worldwide impact Manchester United with the sheer immediacy of infividuals’ tweets, posts, news stories, and posts in here wishing for SAF’s quick recovery. Even national and international football leagues whose doors are closed due to it being nighttime where their headquarters are located have offered support. So massively humbling.

FujiVice

Other managers just go by their names.

Sir Alex is "the boss." Doesn't matter if you played with him for a year or 10 years. He's the gaffer. Cant wait for him to make his recovery and have a good laugh at all the worrying we've been doing.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Don't know what to say. Although we know he's aging I just thought this day would never come. Please pull through.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
My heart sank seeing the alert on my phone. Absolutely gutting news. This man was my hero as a kid and he’s given me so many amazing memories. Really really hope he’s ok :(

Status
Not open for further replies.