5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamsk7

Along with Dalot he was our best player. Showed everything we bought him for. I’d give him a run now until the end of the season and let him improve. It’s clear he currently performs better in European games, just needs to get used to the Premiership.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Based on his last 2 UCL games it's clear why Pep wanted him, you could see him in that City midfield no problems. Needs to get used to the speed of the PL and if he does that he'll come good

Trizy

Tied MOTM with Scotty. He played an excellent passing game. Linked the defense to attack very well. More of this please, Fred.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Could not care less Herrera is leaving. Fred is much more talented.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
Along with Dalot he was our best player. Showed everything we bought him for. I’d give him a run now until the end of the season and let him improve. It’s clear he currently performs better in European games, just needs to get used to the Premiership.
Dalot? He did nothing. Fred, Mctomminay, Smalling etc were all miles better than Dalot.

Untd55

Best player today. He looked like a top quality midfielder in the second half, in particular. Calm, forward-thinking, great defensively, intelligent.

Tried to keep the game ticking over. Haven't seen a performance like that in our midfield since Carrick.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
He made 14 ball recoveries today! Was everywhere in the second half.

Honestly can anyone imagine Matic and Herrera bossing the midfield like Mctominay and Fred did?

Hawks2008

Seems well suited to champions league, let's hope he can properly adapt to the premier league. Great game today.

Paul_Scholes18

Has been very good recently and most of the time when I have seen him. Apart from the errors I can't understand why we have not used him a lot more this season.

Canagel

deserved to be on the winning team. Had the measure of his opposing numbers.

Litch

Great game and there's a player in there for certain with his best performances against two of the giants in Europe

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
His best game to date. Pogba could learn a thing or two from him and McTominay.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Class tonight. All the energy you get from Hererra with a range and consistency of passing I don’t think I’ve ever seen from Ander. Someone in the Hererra thread suggested he might end up being an upgrade and got the piss taken out of him. That might end up being exactly the way things turn out.

KjaAnd

Played well but not setting the world alight. And he did have his usual misplaced pass in the build-up which gifted them a huge chance.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Class tonight. All the energy you get from Hererra with a range and consistency of passing I don’t think I’ve ever seen from Ander. Someone in the Hererra thread suggested he might end up being an upgrade and got the piss taken out of him. That might end up being exactly the way things turn out.
I like how he is so good on both feet, it gives us an extra split second in terms of passing which helps the ball moving forward.

Ban

The best game from him since he came. Was absolutely everywhere, I was surprised with his defensive output too. There's a player in there it seems. Fred McT pairing actually looks pretty good.

mu4c_20le

Not sure if that was me but I did mention in the Herrera to PSG thread that him being here makes Ander redundant, when people were panicking at the time about leaving on a free

Mcking

He is very good in a central role unlike at wide midfield. He seems to be improving on the basics too. Good performance.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Very promising performance. Most pleasing part was his passing was good with both feet. When the passing lane was blocked, he just passed the ball with other feet. Looks very talented player, hopefully he will get run of games now.

-Supreme-

He made 14 ball recoveries today! Was everywhere in the second half.

Honestly can anyone imagine Matic and Herrera bossing the midfield like Mctominay and Fred did?
Couldn't agree more.

Herrera is so overrated on here

Fosu-Mens

Brilliant as he has been for a while despite everyone jumping on the Wolves mistake and deeming him useless.
Good performance. Clearly best off the ball. His passes are often unnecessarily hard, and still does silly mistakes. Would like to play him solely in games where we are not going to be much possession.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
He was brilliant, totally commited, need to give him a proper run in the team, I'm sure he will become a important player for us next season.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Yeah. Makes me jealous! Played a game in central midfield last weekend for the first time in years. Forgot how disgustingly one footed I am.
:lol: I can use my left foot but for simple short passes, if it gets to a serious distance then there is no way I won't twist myself to at least attempt it the outside of the right foot.

deafepl

He is playing more like what Verrarti and Thiago are doing for their team as deepest midfielder.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Been saying all season that I still have faith in him. Was great in Paris, very good at The Emirates, and fantastic again tonight. I think he will be very good next season.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Keep playing the lad and let him get some confidence. He was so good tonight.

OldTrevil

I said it before, his potential is a more technical version of Kante, without the niceness :devil:

Charles Miller

I think new players coming from weaker leagues should have the chance to play many games in a row to pick the pace of the league and not be scared to death by the risk of be dropped after a mistake or a bad game, because is not a smart strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.