5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekeke

Did better tonight, did his job, was unlucky with a few freekicks against him that seemed like good tackles. Some comfortable passing. Hopefully he builds on this

Suedesi

To me he was MOTM (after Lukaku)

Very composed performance, always happy to receive the ball, and played with authority.

Welcome back Fred!!!

Irwin99

Was fantastic tonight. Looked like the player we all wanted him to be.

tomaldinho1

He was great tonight, buzzed around their midfield and positioned himself well to block passing lanes I thought. Solid.

SteveW

Did very well. Hugely impressive considering what the state of his confidence must have been. There's hope for him yet.

BurtSpangle

I've been told to be positive so... Fred was great tonight. The real standout quality player on the team in the midfield and forward positions. Really hope he can build on this, looks like a player that could end up being worth 50 mill. Pleased with him.

AshRK

He is quality. Give him morw time and we would see his real value.

Waynne

Pogba, Herrera and a reborn Fred in the middle. Man I'm looking forward to these three firing on all cylinders. It's going to be breathtaking.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Not surprised by this. He's been good in the CL for a few years now. Looks to me as if he's a player that has been shocked by the pace and physicality of the PL.

HackeyC

Very pleased for the lad, I don't think he put a foot wrong. After the first 20 minutes I was no longer missing Herrera. He was continuously spoiling the game for PSG and position wise was excellent and he protected the ball incredibly well.

Devil may care

His best game in a United short, his defensive work was good all game but he started off poorly on the ball like the other 2 CM's, but in the second half he grew in confidence and started playing some really nice passes.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
To me he was MOTM (after Lukaku)

Very composed performance, always happy to receive the ball, and played with authority.

Welcome back Fred!!!
Same with me. Was able to recycle the ball and keep it when needed.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
He arrived tonight. I loved the way he was pulling the PSG players away from Rashford as he stepped up to take the penalty.

Tarrou

what a time to finally turn up as a United player - he must be absolutely buzzing tonight

AJ10

Starts slow then gets better during the game, hopefully thats the same with his career at United.

Walters_19_MuFc

Definitely his best game for us. Such a big game too. Was everywhere. Can't help but think he was better because he was in a double pivot, though.

Previously, most, if not all of his games for us have been in a three.

As Ole said, though, hopefully this is his breakthrough and we start seeing more of those performances from Fred.

Fred will be our new Keane in Turin tonight. Mark my words.
Not quite Keane in Turin but promising.

Alemar

I would still prefer a fit Herrera in a starting eleven, but after this game Fred has really become an option for the team, really! Best game for him so far, excellent.

Prodigy24

My man Fredge! Thought he was excellent tonight and definitely his best game for us. Really happy for the guy, there's a player there!

Canagel

I would still prefer a fit Herrera in a starting eleven, but after this game Fred has really become an option for the team, really! Best game for him so far, excellent.
Fred, Herrera, Pogba. said it from time ago. a very complete midfield.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He arrived tonight. I loved the way he was pulling the PSG players away from Rashford as he stepped up to take the penalty.
Same here, love that fiery Brazilian attitude he and pereira have. Stood up to The PSG bully boys.

Thought he was excellent tonight. I always knew he had talent in him, were starting to see it now.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Only just noticed it watching the replay of the pen incident in full, but there's a bit after the penalty area has been cleared out and Rashford is getting ready to take the kick - Bernat sneaks in trying to get in his face and Fred sprints over from the other side and fecks him off before he can even get there. I can't embed, but it's at 3:25 here.

Top looking out :devil:

DamoK

Outstanding tonight ! He was everywhere. He was under enormous pressure to perform too. Offers much needed pace in the middle of the pitch for us.

redasian

Thought he was immense. Made so many interceptions, carried the ball well, didn't stop running and chasing. Hope he goes on to do a Lindelof.

Skills

Snitch
Herrera should be playing where Matic does.

Status
Not open for further replies.