2022-23 Performances

View full 2022-23 profile

4.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

CloneMC16

Nobody is going to buy Fred. His contract ends in summer '23. We either let him leave on a free or give him a new deal. We do have the option to extend him for one year, but that seems pointless. Even if we extended him for a year, nobody is going to buy him in January when they could get him for free in 6 months.

Lentwood

I honestly think Fred is one of the worst players to make 30+ league appearances for the club. Just a downright terrible footballer. Physical presence of a mosquito, slow, weak, poor in the air, awful on the ball, can't play on the half-turn, no goal threat, no passing range....

I mean, look at the reaction from his teammates or the manager in the past when he scores a goal or does something half-useful...it's just a big joke!

GL21

I honestly think Fred is one of the worst players to make 30+ league appearances for the club. Just a downright terrible footballer. Physical presence of a mosquito, slow, weak, poor in the air, awful on the ball, can't play on the half-turn, no goal threat, no passing range....

I mean, look at the reaction from his teammates or the manager in the past when he scores a goal or does something half-useful...it's just a big joke!
So glad there are a number of fans out there on the same wavelength. His support baffles me. Terribly weak link and hopefully he's getting found out.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
No idea what Ten Hag saw in him to try him out in the 10 role. Pretty bizarre considering we had Eriksen playing behind him.

Hoping that performance was the last chance saloon for him. Needs to be indefinitely faded out in place for one of our youngsters and hopefully new midfield signings in future windows.
Well, who'd you rather have with the ball closer to our goal? Fred or Eriksen? There's your answer.

I understand the decision to play him higher. Guy can contribute by winning the ball in the opposition third, especially as Ronaldo is playing up top. He's just too poor on the ball though.

Needs to be moved on. Rather give minutes to Iqbal and Savage.

X