Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

mu4c_20le

Think that moment sums him up.

Hard worker, but just hated by the football gods

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He's been abysmal all season. I used to think he was the one decent midfielder we had but my word, he's just poor at everything. Surely we will sell him this summer.

Atheist

Knowing this club, he’ll get the opportunity to be eligible for a testimonial.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
How can a professional players on hundreds of thousands per week miss a open goal from 5 yards out ?

footballbite

Luckily for him I think Rashford was offside for that chance he missed.

Finishing is clearly not his strong point though!

Ace of Spades

Why is he still playing ?? FFS, give the likes of Iqbal a chance, he performed better than this waste of space during pre-season at least.

Trequarista10

I said before the game it was a big opportunity for Fred today - an opportunity with a genuine DM behind him, his midfield partner at international level no less. Several months into ETH's reign so plenty of time to get to grips with ETH's requirements and the team strategy. And he throws up that performance.

Love his effort and energy but simply not good enough. Will be gone in the summer and won't be missed.

3KDré

Can't pass to save his life. Play Iqbal please, he has at least shown the ability to pass and dribble from deep.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Whichever idiot scouted him and signed off on the move should never work in football again.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
It's another game to show it's probably not a good idea with him and Casemiro at the base?

BerryBerryShrew

His short passing is so erratic. Even in added time when he was recovering the long clearance downfield, he overhit the simple pass to the centre to Martinez who thankfully was able to control it anyway. If it had been any of our other centre backs in Martinez's position, Newcastle would have been through one on one.

Strats

I refuse to believe that they Iqbal, Savage or even Mainoo would do worse than him.

Put him in the stands and feck him off in January, i've had enough.

Superunknown

I'm tired of watching him play. Hope we can replace him with someone who can actually play football soon.

Telsim

In here before the statisticians come to tell us he is Iniesta reborn and there's an agenda against him. :houllier: :houllier: He was dreadful, which is a shame, because I expected a lot more from him.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Well that was one hell of a performance I guess.

Should only be a bench option at the moment.

arnie_ni

Horrendous.

In added time he tried a simple layoff to cas at the edge of the box and it almost went to varane.

Missed the sitter.

Had a great chance to slide a ball inside Dan burn to antony and he passed it outside and behind forcing antony to stop.

Those are just 3 points that summarise him. Simple mistakes and poor decisions on the ball.

RORY65

He was one of our standout players last year because in fairness he was one of the few who was actually still trying but in a proper team he's going to get shown up as not good enough, he's way too limited and doesn't have a defined role that makes sense. Also I don't want to read anymore posts about how he must be good because he plays for Brazil, ignoring that Kleberson, Felipe Melo and Paulinho have been starting midfielders for them in the last 20 years.

Ludens the Red

I’d put that up there in the top five of worse individual performances I’ve ever seen from a United player. I didn’t think Ten Haag rated him before and he’s just completely ruined his audition this week with two abysmal performances.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
He absolutely has to score that. The whole goal is gaping - why open your body and try and hit it with your left? I know that's his strong foot but even meeting the ball on his right towards the goal and it goes in straight away.

It's so infuriating - he's the one player that gets in so many promising positions, but he's so erratic you just know it'll result in a turnover of possession.

He's good enough as a squad player, but we should have really got the three points today.

Conor

He can't be a bit part player, he needs a few games before he starts playing well, the same thing happens every single time he comes into the team after not regularly playing.

Complete opposite of last season that was from Fred, where he was one of our best players. That was a horrible game. I gave him 2/10. That open goal was a criminal miss.

Ekeke

I think this game is a good showing of why being good at pressing and running around a lot isnt going to cut it here.

The running got him into positions to make a good contribution and then he would mess it up with poor quality. Because he doesnt have the quality.

The running needs some kind of end result. In itself it isnt good enough. Else we should have signed up Bolt after his trials

We need to have someone in there who can, who can press, but when they have the ball they have the quality to make a difference. Thats never been nor will it ever be Fred

Phil

He is just so uncomfortable with the ball at his feet. He can’t pass and can’t control a ball decently meaning he slows everything down so much. Really not good enough for a team that wants to control possession. Running around a lot ain’t gonna cut it.

GL21

Useless fecking cnut and I'm totally sick moaning about him, or worse still arguing with his fans. Our shape is atrocious with the pathetic wee prick in the team and his passes are close your eyes and swing. Prob decent stats with his safe passes but who gives a feck he's a cowardly shit

Status
Not open for further replies.