Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarrou

So in your head you get tight on a player like Lennon but you give space to a giant striker. Got it....that just about sums up the football knowledge on this site :lol::lol::lol:
what are you talking about? they are two entirely different situations.. this is football not multiple choice

look if you don't want to explain why you think he shouldn't commit to a challenge there, when everyone else disagrees, that's fine, but stop pissing around it's annoying

Water Melon

What a horrible signing for Man Utd. Super slow, zero tackling ability and absolutely useless in a high pressing line. Totally unsuitable for a top team in PL. And yes, take away the captain's band from him. He does not deserve and needs to realize that.

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
He might score against the Saints. Might even do the cupped hands on ears celebration if you’re lucky

Marwood

One thing's for sure, I think he might be the most hated United player I can think of. With online fans anyway.

Man Utd 1:1 Southampton

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Just accept we got screwed and move him on already. Waste of space, every team targets him cause they know he's shit.

SAFMUTD

Got skinned by Broja twice, and could have easily been 2 goals. Not great but I don't expect much more from him he's so slow that any half paced striker is going to make him sweat. We were lucky his step on Broja wasn't called a penalty.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Waiting for the usual suspects with there ‘I know he wasn’t good, but the criticism is unwarranted’ brigade.

R'hllor

Well done Ole, well fecking done, whats fecked up, paying 80mil. wasnt the worst part but giving him armband after 3 min of signing him now thats some fecked up shit, which is funny because he knows our DNA lul.

TSE123

Apart from a few good tackles his a walking disaster once again.
Completely lost a few times. His lack of pace caused problems a few times
AND
should have been a penalty at the end. Luckily its not.

el3mel

Why the feck is he still starting ? Just because we made a mistake paying 80m for him then making him captain doesn't mean we should persist on fecking ourselves up with him.

Bench him and strip him off the captaincy.

Pintu

An absolute disgrace of a performance once again. I am starting to feel sorry for him. He should never be playing for United, let alone be given the captaincy.

This might be the worst decision Olé has made during his tenure and that competition is tough.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Would have been a hellish injustice had he scored. Can't think of any other player more undeserving of a goal.

Roboc7

He’s just a very ordinary player who some place much higher esteem in because he happens to be a starter for England during a time when competition is really poor.

I wish City had signed him, as today showed he’s so I’ll equipped to play a bit higher up the pitch he’s have been a disaster there. Leicester was right level for him, just like Everton was right level for Fellaini.

lost7

Thought he gave away a pen at the end. I was ready to lose it

Acquire Me

He is the worst thing that could happen to us. Expensive as hell and average at best. It’s crazy he is playing and his also the captain :houllier:

Need to be benched and sold ASAP.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Beyond his obvious lack of quality, he's not a leader either.
The new manager needs to take the captaincy off of him and delegate him to squad player.

Varane is the only player who should be guaranteed to play in our defence.

Bobski

Obvious that his lack of pace, agility and overall mobility were going to be major hindrance before he was signed, and I can't for the life of me understand why they didn't stop any interest in him.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Can't blame him for struggling against Broja. The Albanian got loads of practice against better defenders in the Eredivisie.

slored1

Sell him for any price possible. One of the worst players I have ever seen in a United shirt.

Meino

There is no reason what so ever to play this guy.
You could replace him with a traffic cone and it would be an improvement.
Must be because the captaincy weighs so heavy after all years with a real captain that the manager is scared to bench him.

redshaw

It's United who deserve all the ridicule, they are the ones that made him the world's most expensive defender.

Maguire should've costed us a couple more goals today, we're fortunate to scrape a point.

Delano

Can we talk about how many times he gets beaten on the half way line?

I've never seen a player be touch tight off a throw in, near the touchline etc and lose the battle MOST times.

So clumsy, slow on the ball and a snail in transition. An absolute liability.

the hea

Maguire might not be performing good enough but he is far from our main problem. The fact that we have only scored 3 goals in total against Southampton, Burnley and fecking Middlesborough is what is costing us.

Status
Not open for further replies.