Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

laughtersassassin

Not much to say other than he is an arrogant useless twat who is an absolute disgrace.

Lucky for him Malacia and De Gea also cost us the overall tie so he doesn't get all the blame for being a useless cnut.

Dansk

How bizarre is it that he's our captain? He only plays when the first choice CBs are injured. Why is he the captain at all? Even if we set aside the fact that he's consistently awful, just having a captain who's usually on the bench is so absurd. Never heard of that at any other club. Your captain is supposed to be a guaranteed starter, and since that'd be suicide with Maguire, he shouldn't be the captain. It's not as if he shows any apparent leadership qualities, nor sensible decisionmaking. Pure disaster.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
Despite his 9-0-0 record that @SadlerMUFC like to point out, you just cant start Harry Maguire against an opponent that has the quality to punish the -atleast- one mistake he will make every game.
Show me one post where I said that Harry should be our starter. I have CLEARLY stated that Varane and Martinez should be our starting defenders. All I am saying here is that it's not all doom and gloom when Maguire starts. If you want to scapegoat him when we lose, then give him credit when we win. That's it. Nothing less, nothing more...

Slevs

likes to play with penises
2-0, 20 mins to go. Yeah why not take 17 touches to progress the ball from our box to almost the halfway line.

I can't stand this guy, honestly just get rid at all costs. Most negative net value player I've seen.

ElectroManiac

Must be sold on the Summer. And if we can't find a team to pay money for him, give him away for free. No matter the cost he can't be with the team next season

Dansk

That record stems in large part from the fact that unless the first-choice CBs are injured, Maguire only plays the easy games where we don't need a good defense.

edgecutter

Did he jinx it by saying we haven't lost recently with him playing? He's a fecking meme

KjaAnd

The fact that he's captaining the team is an insult to every United fan. Don't want him nowhere near the club. I completely agree with him that he "doesn't need to prove himself" - he has proven himself to be worthy of cancelled contract over and over again.

Roboc7

Just get him out the door in the summer, back to mid table where he has always belonged. A shocking choice as Captain, a farcical transfer fee for someone we shouldn’t have gone anywhere near. He was all over the shop from start to finish.

zaafi

We don't even need to get a fee for him. Just by getting rid of him from the dressing room will improve us drastically

Someone

Something
He just made leaving in the summer a bit harder. I was hoping a good end to the season might help him get an offer, but who's going to go for this? He'll probably finish his contract here.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Shocking tonight, went to pieces. But I have to ask, why are you trying to play out when the slowest person in the team has 3 men converging on him? I hate playing out from the back with the chuckle brothers and the clown in nets.
to me, to you; to me, to you; to me; to you..oh shit

Baxquux

sell for glue. Just invariably.. abject against any side that presses from the front properly, doubly so when he doesn't have a technically strong partner and is expected to play out from the back with De Gea behind him.

redIndianDevil

I have felt bad for him this season when our own fans booed him but he doesn’t really help his cause by being so moronic and egotistical. He is too overconfident of his ability, someone really needs bring him a notch down. What he needs is humility and an understanding that he is not good enough for a top 4 team. If he learns that he can go back to correcting the basics and back to being an above average PL defender. Any intelligent player going through a season like him would scream at De Gea to clear that ball. He had the overconfidence to ask for it, that’s really bad for his career. De Gea was mostly at fault because he could see Maguire being closed down but Maguire should have never showed up or asked for that ball.

Djemba-Djemba

I mean what is there left to say?

He's fecking rubbish.

I think we'll lose on Sunday even though we'll thankfully not have Maguire so that leaves what? Only about 7 or 8 games left of having to watch him for Utd.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
People will defend him, call him unlucky, point to others but I have never seen a defender for us make this many mistakes that lead to goals. When he plays, the whole team looks unbalanced. The opponents know to press him, the man is a walking meme.

Might be harsh, but I will celebrate when he leaves.

Born2Lose

He's done, get rid in the summer. Send him to a team where he doesn't have to do anything difficult like pass the ball forward quickly.

E-mal

I feel sorry him. It must be very gutting for him to realise how poor he is at his job.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Anyone else count Maguire's touches when he receives the ball from Lindelof, seeing how long it takes him to make a pass, allowing the opposition to get set into their shape?

Honestly lads, once you see it, you can't unsee it.

I think he's the worst player to ever play for the club.

Realist08

Needs to go. Yesterday.
Bottom line, Maguire is a virus of a footballer and has a negative effect on the team pretty much every game. He creates nervousness around him that transcends through and the quality just plummets.
No, he’s not the only player that was awful tonight, but imagine knowing you can never rely on your captain.

Erics_Collar

Genuine question, even if we sell him for a pittance and pay a large portion of his wages for the buying club, who would actually want to buy him?

Stan Jefferson

He's so unbelievably shit I cant even find the words. Get rid at all costs, if someone is dumb enough to take him off our hands just get rid, even on a free.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Just seen the replay. Maguire calls for the ball.
Hes also side on when DDG passes it then he turns to face DDG. Had he just let the ball run the press would have been broken

Status
Not open for further replies.