Creator of Player Performance threads

Henrikh Mkhitaryan
Jan 21, 1989 (27)
Armenia
1.77 m

2015/2016

José Mourinho said:
Micki is a fantastic player,

What I like more is something that is undeniable which is the number of goals that he scores by not being a striker.

His number of goals per season is really high for somebody that is not a striker. The number of assists is also very clear because it shows clearly his creativity, his vision, his concept of collective play, and - something that I believe is really important for a club like us that will try to be dominant and will face for sure teams with a very defensive profile - is his capacity of acceleration of the game.

He has a change of speed with the ball and without the ball that is very, very important for a club like us.
Lucescu said:
His game awareness may be his most valuable quality, that and the speed, power and technique Henrikh was gifted by nature and has developed.
Tuchel said:
He's a great example and one of the best players [even if] he hasn't peaked yet.
Jürgen Klopp said:
There is no doubt in my mind that he is one of the most talented players in the world.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
really excited by this signing. Mkhitaryan should really add something that we've been missing - some penetration on the right. I know some would prefer him in the centre, but the idea of him and Martial supporting Zlatan from the wide positions is what gives me most hope for this season.

MDFC Manager

feck, if our strikers have their scoring boots on, this lad's gonna have a big load of assists this season.

twitter thread suggester
If this is anything to go by then we still need a right winger. Would be a shame not to use him in a free role behind Zlatan.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Some of the comments, damn. He's a great player and will help Utd but this is still the same player that was just decent in 13/14 and crap in 14/15. His very best season so far was the last one. Some of the comments are very OTT.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
He's going to be one of our most influential players this season.

AndyJ1985

Some of the comments, damn. He's a great player and will help Utd but this is still the same player that was just decent in 13/14 and crap in 14/15. His very best season so far was the last one. Some of the comments are very OTT.
What on earth has 2013/14/15 got to do with people commenting on his performance during 45 minutes against Wigan? Lighten up.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
What does this even mean?

Mancunia_Religion

Should've scored but he'll be fine. He's creative, his touch is good and he's always in a position to score.

Shark

@NotShark
Ridiculous post.

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona
The guy is class, many United fans are going to be very surprised how much quality he has. Fantastic signing and will be one of the signings of the season.

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
I'm thinking we need to pluck a scout or two from Shakhtar Donetsk.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
He seems to embody exactly what we've lacked for fecking ages. Quick, forward thinking and an incisive passer. What I expected - but didn't see enough of - from Mata.
Its scary how easily he looks a level above any of our attackers in just one half. It says a lot about how standards have fallen at this club that a Dortmund minor star can look so technically above anything we have.

izec

Its scary how easily he looks a level above any of our attackers in just one half. It says a lot about how standards have fallen at this club that a Dortmund minor star can look so technically above anything we have.
Cant wait for Pogba, he will kill it here

Bugshot

He seems to embody exactly what we've lacked for fecking ages. Quick, forward thinking and an incisive passer. What I expected - but didn't see enough of - from Mata.
Someone said here he'd pick Embolo over him.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Mahrez is seemingly on the market, would be a great RW option if we want to move Mkhi inside.

Needham

Entirely new level of world class. He is going to change the way football is spelled.

twitter thread suggester
No it's not. Let's just wait it out how he performs. He might become another Kagawa for all we know.
Geez, you're an annoying poster.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Geez, you're an annoying poster.
Ander Herrera has been slightly underwhelming. Mata has been underwhelming. Memphis has been very shit. I'll wait and see instead of getting hysterical immediately.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Ander Herrera has been slightly underwhelming. Mata has been underwhelming. Memphis has been very shit. I'll wait and see instead of getting hysterical immediately.
True in what you say there, but it has absolutely nothing to do with giving some praise to mkhitaryan.

He had a good first half, some lovely passes and runs. He stood out a mile. Praise him up now, call him shit if he becomes shit, no point holding anything back.

Status
Not open for further replies.