Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kostur

海尔的老板
He's starting to piss me off as of late, fecking lazy, same type of shit vibes I've felt from Depay when he was in his full 'cba to track back' mode.

Bojan11

He's starting to piss me off as of late, fecking lazy, same type of shit vibes I've felt from Depay when he was in his full 'cba to track back' mode.
But he does track back.

He just loses the ball too much.

kundalini

For a team that already possessed Mata and Lingard, I'm struggling to understand the logic behind signing Mkhitaryan, especially as our style of football is so different to that of Dortmund.

Just get the impression he would have to play incredibly well to have a big impact in the PL as he doesn't appear to possess any frightening weapons that would hurt opponents.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
I swear his face looks about 10 years older then it did when he signed for us.
LOL. He needs a shave. And that should not be an excuse for his anonymous performances.
This is a player in his absolute prime and he is unable to lead our line.
For me, Rashford @ age 19, is more dangerous than Miki @ age 28.
Hopefully next season he'll do better or be sold off to a lesser team, having blown his chance to hit the big time.

C'est Moi Cantona

That burst of games where he looked unbelievable is a distant memory now, he really needs to find something for the final though as I reckon he'll start, needs slate wiping clean next season come what may.

Jacko21

I swear his face looks about 10 years older then it did when he signed for us.
That seems to be the effect that Manchester United have on players and managers alike these days.

I used to think it was the Manchester weather, but now I've concluded it's the club. :)

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
I couldn't have been more excited when we signed him. Why does everyone turn to shit as soon as they sign for us? Hoping next season he turns it up a few levels.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
His constant movement in the pockets makes life so much easier for our midfielders. To think that we've got a Tuanzebe-Fellaini duo behind him, and they haven't looked in a hurry once.

sashiko

not one single pass from him ahead was properly managed. Disaster. I don't think he can play an an average team

the hea

By far the biggest disappointment from last summers signings. Had a couple of good games mid season but besides that he's generally been poor.

Bojan11

He's like Veron currently. Good in Europe and nutmegging people for fun. Whilst in the league he does very little.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He's like Veron currently. Good in Europe and nutmegging people for fun. Whilst in the league he does very little.
He isn't good in Europe either, he just scores more often in Europe.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Don't want to be judge him until next season

But I don't have much positive to say about him at this moment

He clearly has ability, but I'm concerned about his desire

M Bison

Supports
York City
Don't want to be judge him until next season

But I don't have much positive to say about him at this moment

He clearly has ability, but I'm concerned about his desire
I agree and on reflection, Jose was justified in leaving him out of the team early on in the season.

As for his ability, I look forward to seeing it.

kundalini

Mkhitaryan intent on finishing the season a marginally better performer than Lingard. Must have been assured of his place in the final, otherwise what on earth was that ?

wr8_utd

:'(
He's been the biggest disappointment for me because I had a lot of hope from him. The amount of times he tries to dribble and pointlessly loses the ball is just exasperating.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Mkhitaryan intent on finishing the season a marginally better performer than Lingard. Must have been assured of his place in the final, otherwise what on earth was that ?
I'm leaning more towards thinking Lingard has been better than him this season and should start the final ahead of him, and that's saying something as i don't rate Lingard!

Sylar

Hope he has a better second season for us. But one thats more consistent and sees him play in just one position

Lowkey

seen him at Old Trafford a few times now and he has been poor. Seems like all he can do is get the ball and run in a straight line. Apart from that offers nothing. Disappointing. Has a decent snap shot but he really needs to improve massively for next season for him to be a regular in a Mourinho team. Will most likely start the final because has been doing well for us in Europa and hopefully he does the business.

This is just my opinion of me watching him at OT and keeping an eye on him. Needs to show more.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
He will play a brilliant game V Ajax so long as he doesn't have to play left or right wing back for the whole game. Although he has been disappointing you can just see he has something that can turn a game on its head. Play less defensive with Rashford moving ahead of him and he will be fine next week :)

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He is lightweight with no pace and thats a big problem.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Has turned into an expert at giving the ball away.
Has to improve, he's better than this.

Geekie

Very disappointed with him so far, keep giving the ball away for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.