6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

dirkey

He's also made a few great runs. Rubbish is very harsh.
Yeah .. maybe a bit harsh. Good runs is all well and good, but he frustrates me so much. He'll do something good, then ruin it by doing something crap. He's wildly inconsistent.

derace

he is invisible once again apart from one run and one pass. martial should come on

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
He's in the same bracket as Martial for me in that he has a ton of quality but just doesn't produce it consistently enough.

I think a lot of it is down to him not having a great understanding with his team mates, which is not only his fault obviously and it's infuriating.

Rossa

He's in the same bracket as Martial for me in that he has a ton of quality but just doesn't produce it consistently enough.

I think a lot of it is down to him not having a great understanding with his team mates, which is not only his fault obviously and it's infuriating.
Agreed. Quite a few times he should have put Rashford through, but instead it looks like he doesn't know where Rashford will go.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
He's a bit like Nani. Does something great then loses the ball really easy. When on form, brilliant. When not, crap. No in between.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Awful decision making. Needs three touches to decide what to do. Nani could school him in football intelligence. Another example of how our squad has gone backwards sadly.

Devil may care

He had some good runs, the lack of options ahead of him when he had the ball was an issue, Rashford was isolated and often set off too quick.

Kostur

海尔的老板
He's a bit like Nani. Does something great then loses the ball really easy. When on form, brilliant. When not, crap. No in between.
Yup, exactly my thoughts, he's had plenty of good moments in the first half where you'd hope he'd released the ball earlier, then he went to absolute shite in the second I thought.

No middle ground.

stevoc

He was alright tonight though he's had better games, tried to do too much on his own at times instead of releasing the ball earlier. But he kept getting involved and trying to create something, which is what we want to see from our attacking players.

Rake

The game perfectly represented his season.. From shit to great to shit again. His decision making is atrocious at times. Another player who was great in another league but can't seem to cope with England and the PL

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
For some reasons he thought passing the ball was bad option, his dribbling was good but he could have done better on many occasions when he just tried to dribble past everyone.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Awful decision making. Needs three touches to decide what to do. Nani could school him in football intelligence. Another example of how our squad has gone backwards sadly.
He loses the ball a lot more than Nani. Was good overall yesterday- showed more grit than usual

dogwithabone

Thought he looked the player we were all expecting for a lot of the first half last night. In full flow he's terrific and has that ability to sit a couple of defenders on their backside in one movement. He lost it a bit when it came to releasing the ball at the right time but his team mates in fairness didn't give him loads of options. Bit like when Pogba kept the ball for about half a minute in midfield just brushing off the opposition but there just wasn't enough team mates showing for the ball in teh right areas. I think both Micky and Pogba will have very good second seasons, especially with a bit of class around them.

GM K

The biggest disappointments for me this season have been Mikhi and Martial. Very, very frustrating lads.

Yesterday summed up Mikhi pretty well: brilliant in short bouts and then either start giving the ball away, taking wrong decisions or simply disappearing from the game.

I hope this is just a one season problem. I really hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.