6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban

Is it just me or he faded a bit as the 2nd half wore on.

Again on a score sheet, he owns EL.

DocRockter

He just needs a tough summer in the gym and get his legs in shape and he'll be in Aguero level come August..

3KDré

You always play Mkhitaryan. He is the only one in the team that can do what he does.

el3mel

He really need to sort out his shite control of the ball. The amount of times he loses the ball is ridiculous.

Other than this I love him.

Devil may care

Some lovely moments of skill and creativity, he just glides through with the ball at times and got an important goal as well, best game in a few.

dogwithabone

He's a bit wasteful at times but he's got quick feet and is the one current creative player we have that has that bit of stardust.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
I thought he was pretty rubbish again tonight. One or two good moments when things opened up but wasted pretty much everything good he did with poor passes.

His control and all round play is poor when he has his back to goal or is pressured on the ball. Not good traits for a no.10. He doesn't seem particularly good at finding space either and can be quite static, which isn't helping to link our midfield and attack, which you'd assume should be his job in that position.

Dave46

I thought he was pretty rubbish again tonight. One or two good moments when things opened up but wasted pretty much everything good he did with poor passes.

His control and all round play is poor when he has his back to goal or is pressured on the ball. Not good traits for a no.10. He doesn't seem particularly good at finding space either and can be quite static, which isn't helping to link our midfield and attack, which you'd assume should be his job in that position.
When Pogba overlooks hima a lot of times or Carrick does not connect him, that's what you get. But you are wrong about his control or creating/ finding space.

predator

Youth NITK
We have no one in our squad who can dribble as intricately with pace as him hence why he is a great signing.
Very happy with him.

Sylar

He needs players similar to him around him in attack whether its pace or similar wavelength. Hes worked well with Mata previously and times with Martial too. Will be interesting to see Rashford up top with him and Lingard behind.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
When Pogba overlooks hima a lot of times or Carrick does not connect him, that's what you get. But you are wrong about his control or creating/ finding space.
I was watching him tonight and he rarely runs into space to recieve the ball when he looks the obvious outlet. Often he would actually start moving away from the man with the ball but never to a position where he could realistically recieve the ball. Other times he stood still and looked static.

I'm actually starting to think Lingard plays the position better.

Mkhizlatba

I was watching him tonight and he rarely runs into space to recieve the ball when he looks the obvious outlet. Often he would actually start moving away from the man with the ball but never to a position where he could realistically recieve the ball. Other times he stood still and looked static.

I'm actually starting to think Lingard plays the position better.
My guess is he's playing the way he's been told to play by Jose.
We all know he can play very well but I think this first season is largely about playing specific roles and not getting in each others way.

klayton88

Does his form in the Europa just highlight the fact of that is where his level is? I know he struggles against teams that sit deep and is much more effective with space on the counter.

Dave46

I don't know, you guys are being too negative. The team created 9-10 great chances and Miki was part of that offence. Yes, some of his passes were off, but he scored an important goal, his one touch pass to Lingard was a class. Then he played quick pass to Lingard again, that was called offside. The same with the pass to Martial. Don't forget his corners, Pogba almost scored from his corner kick and Miki had couple of nice crosses to Fellaini. Rashford's one on one with a keeper also came from Miki's quick pass. Not very precise one, but it gave chance for Rashford to be in that situation.

Last edited:

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He lost ball few times but overall he had decent game. More importantly he is continuing his goal scoring form in Europa league. We need players who knows how to score goals.

sashiko

sometimes it looks Pogba ignors him and only passes when there is no other option

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I thought he was a decent/good 7/10. Had flashes of brilliance but was also prone to being caught on the ball, but then again several players were. Including Pogba who many said was excellent. It seems as if he plays according to how the team plays, he started great and then faded into mediocrity when the team did, before coming back to form again later on in the game.

When he's on it though he's something else.

Chaky_Best

Supports 'a joke of a club'.
He seems a bit short physically. Didn't played against Chelsea at all and was tired at 60th mins yesterday.

But to me he's our best attacker, and to me he's (now with Rashford and unfortunately Mata out) our main hope to win the Europa League

John Blund

He still reminds me of Messi, when he's on the ball and burst forward. Unfortunally his timing and touch were a bit off last night. Still - a brilliant player!

Web of Bissaka

Great in Europa League, carry us with his goals.

Good in EPL, inconsistent though, but he's class and instrumental when we start to turn the draws into wins starting last November(?) or sometime when he return to the starting line-up.

Last game, Mkhi decided to be a magician, creative unreadable through passes, trick dribbles into opponent's back space area, roaming movement, exploiting the no.10 area unmarked, etc:drool:exciting performance.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Wait, people think he had a poor game?
Definitely not poor but I don't think he was amazing. He had flashes of what he's capable of, and he also lost the ball numerous times. He's a creative player so you expect it on some level, but he even managed to do so without taking anyone on, when it would be easier just to release a simple pass and he'd just dally on the ball. He was good when it counted though.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
he's a mixture of the downright sublime and average at times.. another frustrating forward in our attack. I don't know if it is because of who he has around him, but his first touch did leave alot to be desired.

It leads to attacks breaking down, and when Zlatan is doing it also.. it leads to a mess in attack and the ball keeps coming back at us. He kept holding on to the ball for too long and passing was hit and miss too.

Not a great performance, but he had some really great moments. End of the day, we needed someone to provide magic and he certainly did that.

7.5/10

Zoo

Not doing enough, he is the one who can give us a bit of craft in the final third.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Not really his games, these, it seems. Half tempted to get Lingard on soonish.

Status
Not open for further replies.