6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban

Crap. Dispossesed many times, missed a lot of passes, and sometimes he looks to weak to hold the ball. Lingard should have started, more of a game for him than Mickhi.

RedMaestro

Not a good day, then again, not a game plan that suits him. Hope to see a better Mkhi next game.

AndyJ1985

He's been rubbish, but I'll hold off judgement until next season, when hopefully we're have a better team.

el3mel

Learn how to control the ball under your feet ffs Mikhi. This is becoming annoying how many balls he loses on pressure,

villain

Hates Beyoncé
He just doesn't look comfortable in the big games in the league. Europa? Sure i'll play him every game.

But the league against the top 6? I'd rather have Rashford, Lingard or Mata (if he was available)

Devil81

Moments of brilliance followed by extremely poor games, he's been a bit of a disappointment in fairness.

Fracture90

Fellaini stole all the glory, otherwise Mikhi would have been our worst player tonight. No his fault at all, he and the rest of our attack was the victim of our tactic.

Hellboy

Fellaini stole all the glory, otherwise Mikhi would have been our worst player tonight. No his fault at all, he and the rest of our attack was the victim of our tactic.
The tactics were not responsible for him being inept at controlling a football and making a pass.

A joke of a performance and an average player. Certainly not worth anything near £30m especially with 1 year left on his contract.

Dinghy

Only idiots would write him off for having a game like that under such conditions. Our build-up play from the back whilst being pressed is god awful, and it affects all of our attackers.

Stadjer

Dont really want to judge him on his first season (i think he was poor at Dortmund first season too) but he has been disappointing this season. Expected more from one of the best players in the Bundesliga.

Fracture90

The tactics were not responsible for him being inept at controlling a football and making a pass.

A joke of a performance and an average player. Certainly not worth anything near £30m especially with 1 year left on his contract.
Yeah because he's Messi playing in Primera able to hold the ball surrounded with 5 opposition players with no teammate in sight.

Gotcha.

lopiop

He seems really slow and cumbersome in tight spaces. Isn't that his strengths?

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Another expensive squad player to add to the list of them we have brought since Fergie's retirement.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Awful performance. Consistently lost the ball dribbling into the centre, didn't try a single creative pass that I can remember. He and Fellaini should have been taken out sson after HT for Lingard and TFM.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
He's been disappointingly average for a while now. He peaked for us against Spurs before injury back in November.

3KDré

The whole game we set out to defend. In attack, he had at least 3 players around him in a 5 metre radius at all times and no one to support him. What more do you expect him to do? Martial and Rashford didn't to much today either- they couldn't.

I will say this till the end of the season: he is a fantastic player, give him time.

drdoityourself

5 goals in 7 starts, in a Europa League campaign that hasn't brought us to many goals. His goals have been pivotal to the EL run and therefor providing the best option for CL qualification.

Today he was very poor, but in a very negative system. When he got the ball it seemed players like Fellaini never took the extra step to make themselves available, he never seemed to have any options.

The amount of posters here who are already writing him off after the first season is staggering. A first season that didn't see him feature much in the first three months, then he picked up two injuries when he was on top form. I agree his form has dropped off lately but he's still popping up with goals and I look forward to his second season here, in a more settled side.

sashiko

Tbh, I have no idea what he's supposed to be based on what we've seen from him so far.
he isn't a defensive player nor he is a destroyer. Yet he is told to play this shit. Then MU decides to play no attack at all, no single fecking pass to sharpen the game. Mou had a plan to get this draw point. In his plan he forces the players to get over themselves not giving a shit about what they feel or what fans think. And then you read here how bad the players are. It would be strange, if it weren't so typical.

NinjaFletch

He is so weak on the ball, I don't expect him to resist any physical battle. Hopefully some serious strenghtening is on the agenda for next season
Didn't it get reported that he'd put on something daft like 9kg of muscles since moving here?

I dread to think how weak he was before that, probably fell over every time he farted from the sheer force of it.

Litch

Quality player and the wrong game to criticise him. We will see a better player next season....

Smores

He was awful at the very stuff he's good at or supposed to be good at. Not sure what's happened lately but he's struggling.

Nothing to do with our tactics he was just awful.

Zoo

No doubting his ability he's just a bit soft. Mourinho pointedly said before that he has been good in the Europa, not the league. That needs to change next season.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
More Ozil than Mata, in terms of mentality at least. Juan is clutch.

He can easily get past players when on a run but from a dead stop his turns and dribbles are painfully predictable and he doesn't seem to commit fully to the movement in order to make up for it. Doesn't have the acceleration or big step to help with that, either. I'm sure it worked in the slower leagues he's played in but he needs to adapt and play smarter now.

The Hacker

I doubt he'll perform well as the central striker in any game let alone today's. plus he's not used to this much competition in a single season. He's got to be tired at this stage of the season. Plus It's tough for new comers. Allow the lad another season at least. If we get some movement in the summer and get a decent forward in, him behind the forward will be where he'll perform

Wasn't set up for him today.

WoodysWallet

Should only be used against weaker opponents. He's clearly not up to the challenge of a tough match like that. Shocking performance.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Didn't it get reported that he'd put on something daft like 9kg of muscles since moving here?

I dread to think how weak he was before that, probably fell over every time he farted from the sheer force of it.
That is just impossible, unless he was on ridiculous amounts of steroids. He wouldn't even look like that, he'd be a beast.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Anonymous. Could really have used someone to connect defense to attack so Martial and Rashford could get some burn but sadly he was nowhere upto the task despite the amount of space Toure was leaving behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.