Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Will either score a goal and play a blinder or have a stinker and never be seen again. No pressure Mkhi.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
A MoM here would be wonderful but having hardly played him just looking generally good at his all round play would be a good stepping stone.

An early goal for the team and his confidence will shoot up.

Duafc

Village Lemon
Hopefully he's chomping at the bit and that comes out in the best way.

Rarely have I wanted a player to succeed as much.

Kagawa, Di Maria... I don't think I can handle another top class flopp.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
Aching for him to make the most of this, and force his way into the reckoning again. We need a player with his qualities.

Dave46

Looking for key passes, good defensive workrate, good crosses, an assist or goal. Too much to ask? I hope he does well.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hope this is where it all starts for him.
We need someone to smash their way into undroppable status on the wing.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Looking for key passes, good defensive workrate, good crosses, an assist or goal. Too much to ask? I hope he does well.
This is what we bought him for. I hope the guys round him are up for it and we can properly appraise him. I'd hate another poor team performance where we don't learn anything about Mkhi (and have to watch shite and probably go out of the tournament).

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
If he doesn't play well no doubt people will find a way to blame Mourinho. Or Rooney. Probably both.
If he doesn't, I hope he doesn't get much criticism, since many of our players don't play well in most of games anyway. And it's his first start in a long time anyway, I am not sure we should be expecting him to play a great game considering the circumstances.

Sepukku

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It just hit me. Is Mourinho trying to build Mikhi starting him at home, in an important, very probable great match of ours? I have the feeling we will trash them bad tonight.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
It just hit me. Is Mourinho trying to build Mikhi starting him at home, in an important, very probable great match of ours? I have the feeling we will trash them bad tonight.
It just hit you after Mourinho said as much in his press conference before the game?

Anyway, he's looking good so far. You can see his eye for a pass, and his technique is top notch.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I think he's looked very lively so far.

Camilo

Looks awful so far. Slow, of body and mind... No idea what's going on.

VanGaalEra

Lovely touches and build up play, he's showing for the ball all game but at the moment the others aren't passing it too him but his movement does create room for others.

VanGaalyTime

Lovely touches and build up play, he's showing for the ball all game but at the moment the others aren't passing it too him but his movement does create room for others.
Yeah I've been hugely disappointed in how our players are treating him. It's as if they don't trust him.

Minimalist

Few moments of high quality on the ball. Team isn't playing scintillating stuff anyway.

ElQuesoGrande

Really want him to do well, but bar a couple of nice passes I'm not seeing enough from him so far. Been the worst of the 3/4/5 behind Ibra.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Hit and miss for me. Certainly doesn't look like he's hiding but some of his touches have been poor...some of the llink up play has been good though

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Off the pace towards the end of the first half, the signs are there but if he's to deserve a starting spot he needs to do more.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Yeah I've been hugely disappointed in how our players are treating him. It's as if they don't trust him.
Was thinking the same :nervous:

There were a couple of occasions where he attempted a one-two with Pogba and made a clever run into the inside left channel, but he was ignored.

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
Looks awful so far. Slow, of body and mind... No idea what's going on.
This is an example of how some fans can't be objective. To me it's a big win for Camilo in this duel. Mhiki did not play = gets hero gloria :houllier:
He's not displayed anything - Wayne Rooney has been far better and we all know what kind of rating he gets on his play!!!! :rolleyes:

The man is JUNK. We should be hoping for someone to buy him for something close to what we paid for him. That would be the best piece of business since buying Eric Cantona.

Dir Wangem

Very good for the first part of that half. Drifted away after that, but overall a decent performance. Thought he was better than Mata and Rooney(playwise. The latter redeemed himself by scoring, though).

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Been playing okay but he's had a lack of football so that can be expected.

He's been playing better than Mata to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.