6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaFletch

Looks relatively lively but thats not saying much. Shown nothing so far to change Mourinho's mind.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
He's done well at times and been quiet at times. Overall ok to good.

Some people seem to only be able to talk in extremes though, so he's either awful or great.

cyberman

He seems to be great as a link up man to keep a good move going but doesn't seem to initiate any great attacks himself.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Was good early on but looks tired now, as does the whole team. Either that or they are unmotivated.

Ban

This is an example of how some fans can't be objective. To me it's a big win for Camilo in this duel. Mhiki did not play = gets hero gloria :houllier:
He's not displayed anything - Wayne Rooney has been far better and we all know what kind of rating he gets on his play!!!! :rolleyes:

The man is JUNK. We should be hoping for someone to buy him for something close to what we paid for him. That would be the best piece of business since buying Eric Cantona.
Are you all right mate?

Devil81

Looks a nervous wreck, I've also seen him offering a lot and being ignored.

Noted Pogba frustrated on a number of occasions when Mkhi lacked the confidence to move with the ball.

Sepukku

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It just hit you after Mourinho said as much in his press conference before the game?

Anyway, he's looking good so far. You can see his eye for a pass, and his technique is top notch.
I havent seen what Mourinho has said. I just saw the first 5 minutes and it crossed my mind. But he is looking good so far.

Raw

There were signs of a great player early on with lovely touches and movement in the box, but sorta died off towards the end.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Said it before but hes not a winger in any shape or form.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year

Some people seem to only be able to talk in extremes though, so he's either awful or great.
I can't imagine how anyone could think he's been awful, but this is Redcafe circa 2016, so anythings possible.

He's been good. Very lively, very positive and very willing to play it one touch. Any occasional less than perfect decisions can surely be put down to rust.

It's also been a much quicker game than the "easy" introduction some were calling it. .

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Thought he looked neat and tidy all game so far. Have been watching on my phone though to be fair, so was going in and out of the game. Obviously incredibly talented and considering our 3 behind the striker have all (apart from Mata) failed to really perform, it's there for him to take it.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
He played at winger for Dortmund
Couldn't give two shites. I said he played as a 10 out wide, he would constantly cut in and because they have a fluid passing style team he got away with it.

At United and in english league, these sort of wingers don't work.. you need more pace and down the line threat. He cuts in all the time as he lacks pace/power down the line

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I can't imagine how anyone could think he's been awful, but this is Redcafe circa 2016, so anythings possible.

He's been good. Very lively, very positive and very willing to play it one touch. Any occasional less than perfect decisions can surely be put down to rust.
Pretty much mate.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Don't get me wrong he's doing fine but you can't have him and Mata at the same time in this first XI going forwards long term. It isn't a recipe for EPL winning football.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

This. Quite surprised there are people saying he hasn't taken the chance in that regard. I think he's done fine.

Jinn

Looks good for his first start in a while. playing breeds confidencr. Has done enough in the first half to make me want to see more of him. clever player.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
A lot of good movement, some terrific involvements with the ball, and some terrible involvements.

Pretty much what you'd expect from someone who's played very few matches over the past few few months. His movement is ace though, so hope he'll do enough in the second half to force Mourinho to consider him in the coming league games as well. The rest will come as he gets game time.

Zoo

Still new to playing with these players in the first team and it shows, but he has shown moments of real quality. He just needs a run in the side.

Dinghy

He started off very well. Then he lost the ball twice and now he's shit again according to some in here.

When you have him and Mata starting as wingers the fullbacks have to contribute a lot more in our attacking play. Shaw lacks a lot in that regard and it's not helping him.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
Disclaimer here: I wanted us to buy Sadio Mane, I think he would have been a better fit and also think he is a better player. However even I can see the glimpses of quality he has shown tonight, dont understand the idea he is apparently not looking interested.
Some players need a bit longer to fit in, I remember how awful Evra looked at the beginning of his time with Utd.
I have no doubt Mikhi will come right.

3KDré

Couldn't give two shites. I said he played as a 10 out wide, he would constantly cut in and because they have a fluid passing style team he got away with it.

At United and in english league, these sort of wingers don't work.. you need more pace and down the line threat. He cuts in all the time as he lacks pace/power down the line
Yeah so true! Just like Silva,Mata and Coutinho!

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
Largely unimpressed so far tonight. Looked ok for the first period but nothing special against Feyenoord.

unimaginative_name

He is a number 10 or 8, no way he is a winger. We have too many similar players, Mata, Rooney, Mkhitaryan all more or less play in the same position. We should have gone for Riyad Mahrez rather than buying Mkhitaryan.

3KDré

He is playing well, are you watching a different game or something?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
2nd start tonight, can see the technical qualities he has. Great dribble there and the ref has no idea what he's doing.

He's working hard and showing for the ball as well.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Status
Not open for further replies.