Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
You're only as good as your last touch these days.

Which is alright now, as he's world class again as of 50 minutes.

I wouldn't listen to Raees' on players like Mata, tbf..
Mata has been good this season but as to whether I am wrong on Mata.. we shall see in the long term.

My argument has always been for us to return to CL winning ways and win the EPL, Mata wouldn't be in my first XI. I still stick by that statement even though he's one of the best players in the current squad.

Cathy Ferguson

He has the quickest feet at the club and also good acceleration. I hope he can build on his performance tonight.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
He is really really pacey...
Note what I said.. pace and power 'down the line'. It is a different sort of pace you need to be effective down the wing compared to when you dribble through the centre.

I have always said stick Mkhi down the middle and he'll be brilliant, he is very quick for that position but as a pure winger, I don't think he has the pace and consistent running at players to be a proper winger.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Mata has been good this season but as to whether I am wrong on Mata.. we shall see in the long term.

My argument has always been for us to return to CL winning ways and win the EPL, Mata wouldn't be in my first XI. I still stick by that statement even though he's one of the best players in the current squad.
Yea that's stupid.

spwd

Very good tonight thank god, needs to start every game for the foreseeable to continue bedding him in.

AndyJ1985

If Mata isn't good enough for a team in the CL then we're in serious trouble, because he's easily one of our best players.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
perfect game to put him into, has looked tasty, and must get a real confidence booster from this

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Much better this half, great runs and interplay, put in a better contribution on defence too.

Think he'll get a sub appearance on the weekend and start the game next week.

NinjaFletch

First half was alright, second half was more impressive. Earned himself a cameo at the weekend at least you'd think.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Rashford/Martial have both been shite on the left so far this season so surely Mkhi's earnt another start at the weekend?

podurban2

Brings a one-touch style of play not many of our players are confident with. Can see him, Mata, and Herrera playing some great stuff together. Really want to see him integrated in the team, I think he can become very good. Too early to tell really, but some good signs some not so good.

rooney2009

How the feck did you come up with a conclusion that he is not match fit? :lol:
To be match fit,you've got to play continuous games and that's why he has been substituted.He had a very good game especially in the 2nd half and I hope he goes on from here.we are hoping and praying he does well for us.

The Hacker

If he can't get into your first eleven as one of the best players in the squad, surely you mean nobody in the squad is good enough and a total total overhaul is required?

IrishRedDevil

Some really positive glimpses. I really like the quick, one touch interplay he brings. I can't wait to see him click alongside players like Mata, Herrera and Pogba. Those 4 especially will be able to retain the ball and control the tempo of the game really well.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
All this while still being rusty and unfamiliar with the team. Old silver fox better play him from now on. Him and Mata combining football intelligence on the pitch would be jizzworthy :drool:

Keegs

Have to love when you're right.This man is world class has got everything to make it here.About time he was given his chance to shine.

mu4c_20le

Excellent technique, dont really remember him having a bad touch today. Jose can't ignore him anymore

LS17

Very good. Quick, direct, and constantly trying the smart 1-2's to open up defences. Him, Mata and Rooney worked well together. I think the issue is when Martial and Rashford play out wide they stick out wide, but Mkhi like Mata likes to come central and when they were close together they played real good football.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
that run through the middle was Messi Like! Excellent second half and deserved a goal for sure.

Flying_Heckfish

Looked good in the system today, lots of involvement. The three behind Zlatan all interchanging could be an interesting development for the player and team

Devil81

Nervous first half, came into his own during the second half.

Really happy with the link up play.

wr8_utd

:'(
I still can't believe the likes of Memphis, Lingard and Morgan have gotten on the bench ahead of him all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.