Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Needs to be more aggressive. He comes off second best way too often thus fecking his confidence for the rest of the game.

Sensational player when on form though.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I'd like to see some more consistency from him this season.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Really needs to step it up this year. I was expecting more from him last season, and we don't have a wealth of players capable of what he can do when on top form.

Maybe he was overating, like Kagawa when he went to hospital to never been seen again for weeks
Have we seen Kagawa recently? Looks like Miki ate him whole.

As for performances, he showed glimpses of what he could do, but far to inconsistent - he isn't one of the players we need to step it up this year. Have lost a lot of experience in the attacking third.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
On r/soccer they had a lot of fun with that picture.

Dante

Average bang
I think he'll be poor again and get sold at the end of the season. He's a system player who can't fit into Mourinho's. I'm sure he'll have a few very good games (he's too talented not to), but overall he'll disappoint.

luke511

He plays best when he's running against a team that's just been caught on the counter, and opposition defences against us like to get a lot of men behind the ball which is why I think he struggled a bit last season.. There's always a big improvement from him in his second season though so he could potentially rip it up, let's hope Lukaku's presence brings the best out of him!

Dave46

Why don't you take down this pic? Bullshit way of portraying a United player. You can do better.

Dave46

Must be a fake, altered pic. He was fine in EL final, then he played 2 games for NT and posted a lot of pics on his FB page during the vacation without a bump. And he is fine now, just check out his training pics.

Dazzmondo

Hoping for a much improved 2nd season. Want to see more of his late Europa League form as opposed to his Premier League performances last season. He seems to struggle with the limited space he's allowed in the Premier League. Hopefully Lukaku's movement will allow him a larger area to maneuvre and create chances.

Dave46

It's a miracle to get a belly in 3 weeks and then lose it.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
This guy is going to need to massively step up.

It will be a very disappointing window if Lukaku and Perisic are our only attackers bought.

Mike09

26m pounds was such a cheap fee in today's market. But I'm expecting more consistent performance in his 2nd season.

lawliet354

He reminds me a bit of Kaka when he gets the ball with space to run like that. You just know they're going to have to foul him if they want to stop him.
They do have similarities with that bombing forward run, just pure speed and agility without trickery whatsoever, the main difference is Kaka has tremendous strength and balance while Mikhi get pushed by the opponent very easy

Akshay

Staff
They do have similarities with that bombing forward run, just pure speed and agility without trickery whatsoever, the main difference is Kaka has tremendous strength and balance while Mikhi get pushed by the opponent very easy
I wonder if that's actually Mkhi just going down too easily and trying to buy the foul. I remember against FC Rostov last season he showed he's capable of being very physical when he decides to be. Maybe an adjustment he needs to make to the PL where fouls like that aren't called so easily.

el3mel

Missed his dribbles at the end of last season. Looked fresh and great again. He can be Jose's Di Maria in the team, not on the same level, but can replicate his roles in the midfield.

Him and Pogba will be the key for our success next season.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Really good, much better than early last season where he looked sluggish.

Mike09

He reminds me a bit of Kaka when he gets the ball with space to run like that. You just know they're going to have to foul him if they want to stop him.
Now that I think about it again they both look similar indeed especially their changing pace.

Blind

Really promising start, he's far more dangerous running through the middle than trying to make things happen out wide, reminded me of Di Maria's first few games.

SambaBoy

Needs to add consistency to his game this year. On his day, he's brilliant but he can go missing too often, bu with a full pre season and a year of experience behind him, I expect him to improve and stay in the starting XI.

Dante

Average bang
The gaps between LA Galaxy's defence and midfield made his day a lot easier. Very good performance for what it was. He needs to replicate it against better organised teams.

Dave46

The gaps between LA Galaxy's defence and midfield made his day a lot easier. Very good performance for what it was. He needs to replicate it against better organised teams.
He did that already and he will do it again. But you think he will be sold after this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.