Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acole9

Outstanding
Who's supposed to be dumb enough to fork out that sum?
If you can get half of that, you should consider yourself lucky. He'll sit out his contract anyway.
I'm only basing that price on what the journalists have been quoting.

Ekeke

Everyone said I was wrong when I said Mkhitaryan, Martial and co weren’t “United players”.... well we just lost to Bristol fecking City. I rest my case.
You are wrong, they have contracts to play for Manchester United. They are factually United players. Whether you are a fan is a more reasonable debate.

Minkaro

Named the Armenian footballer of the year for the 7th year in a row. So he can't be that bad.

Donsangre

Offer him to arsenal and exchange with Ozil.
Rumors are that Arsene is interested. Hard to believe that Jose will sell Mkhi to Arsenal though unless he really gets Ozil. Might work for both teams and players.

gibers

Offer him to arsenal and exchange with Ozil.
Funny that we are being linked with Ozil after what happened in Mous last season. He was benching Ozil a lot and using him as a winger lol.

Nick7

Everyone said I was wrong when I said Mkhitaryan, Martial and co weren’t “United players”.... well we just lost to Bristol fecking City. I rest my case.
But David Luiz would be a "United player"? Excuse me, while I ignore every single thing you say about football.

Seveneric

If we can get £35 million for him in January we should take it without a moments hesitation.
Not to be rude, but what are you smoking? :lol: He was purchased for less than £35m (£27m?), you really think his stock has risen during his time at United, which would lead to a sale for higher than he was purchased?

Acole9

Outstanding
Not to be rude, but what are you smoking? :lol: He was purchased for less than £35m (£27m?), you really think his stock has risen during his time at United, which would lead to a sale for higher than he was purchased?
If you cared to read my post further up the page you would see that I was basing the fee on what a journalist had quoted. I don't think he's worth £35 million.

Tony999

Have any members of System of a Down ever played? They’re literally the only other Armenians I can name.
Wiki isn't made for nothing

Most of them plays in Russia and one at Martimo from Portugal

FanBoyRed

Armenians tend to dominate/gold medals in world of chess, weight lifting, wrestling and martial arts. Not to many worldly Armenian football players.

FanBoyRed

Real Salt Lake (USA) - Movsisyan
Besiktas (Turkey) - Ozbiliz
CS Maritimo (Portugal) - Ghazaryan
Olympic De Marseille (France) - Andonian
Newells Old Boys (Argentina) - Guevgeozian
Zurich (Swiss) - Simonyan
Neustrelitz (German) - Adamyan
Rest in Russian or Ukrainian leagues.

Now you wonder why Mkhitaryan has so many followers (literally the entire Armenian nation)... not to mention I think he is one of the few who has made it currently to Premier League from Eastern Europe entirely (if not the only one, got to fact check that). His type of player brings Man Utd so much extra revenue from places in the world Man Utd had never reached before. So the slump he is in is hurting everyone's pockets $$$$$. I am a Mkhitaryan fan, and sadly admit he has been pretty bad and needs to be let go/traded if Man Utd wants to challenge for the top, he will never fit in at Man Utd and under Jose M.

Last edited:

MS4

Why is he so bad?
I thought he makes an impact and will bring us the title.
Worst transfer and player of the last years

Jaybomb

Why did he even come on if he’s getting shipped out in a few weeks? I don’t understand that.

Anyway he was never the right type of player for Manchester United. A lot of our fans just want to see “big names with high fifa ratings” and don’t even think about how they would fit in with the philosophies of the club. I’ve been watching United since I was 7. I know what a United player looks like and he’s definitely not one of them. And that goes for Herrera and Martial aswell.

Bojan11

Why did he even come on if he’s getting shipped out in a few weeks? I don’t understand that.

Anyway he was never the right type of player for Manchester United. A lot of our fans just want to see “big names with high fifa ratings” and don’t even think about how they would fit in with the philosophies of the club. I’ve been watching United since I was 7. I know what a United player looks like and he’s definitely not one of them. And that goes for Herrera and Martial aswell.
You mean like certain people wanting David Luiz as Gary Neville described him as a PlayStation footballer.

Bwuk

Would rather give someone like Gomes minutes than waste any more time on Mkhi.

Jaybomb

Yeah for one season.

Where is he this season?
Where was Costa? Where was Matic?

Why did Barca sell Sanchez and Fabregas? Why did Madrid sell Ozil, and Morata ?

I could go on all night but my guess is... you don’t think those players are any good either cause those clubs didn’t play them or think they were good enough to stay. Am I right?

Bojan11

Where was Costa? Where was Matic?

Why did Barca sell Sanchez and Fabregas? Why did Madrid sell Ozil, and Morata ?

I could go on all night but my guess is... you don’t think those players are any good either cause those clubs didn’t play them or think they were good enough to stay. Am I right?
Costa was a disruptive influence.

Matic played every game last season and wanted to leave.

Sanchez left because they signed a certain Neymar. Ozil left because they signed Bale.

So I don’t know what you going on about. Luiz has been shocking this season and rightly put in the stands. Spending big money on a 30 year old clueless defender isn’t good business.

The only person who needs to get off his PlayStation is you. Maybe you want Luiz because he is pacey on Fifa. He certainly lacks the brain.

Jaybomb

The only person who needs to get off his PlayStation is you. Maybe you want Luiz because he is pacey on Fifa.
Yeah it’s nothing to do with him being the best CB in the league last season. :rolleyes:

If he’s so bad, why is he linked with Real, Juve and Barca? Explain that one to me. I suppose you think Jones and Smalling have more quality. That’s laughable. Let me guess, you’d rather have them over Sergio Ramos aswell?

Bojan11

Yeah it’s nothing to do with him being the best CB in the league last season. :rolleyes:

If he’s so bad, why is he linked with Real, Juve and Barca? Explain that one to me. I suppose you think Jones and Smalling have more quality. That’s laughable. Let me guess, you’d rather have them over Sergio Ramos aswell?
He wouldn’t even get in the Barca, Juve or Real team.

No I think we better off investing our money in other positions rather than a over the hill defender. When we don’t need any more centre backs.

I just find it funny you moan about fans wanting big names with big Fifa ratings yet want Luiz.

el3mel

Thought Rashford, Lingard and Martial stole the light from that criminal chance he fecked up imo. Lukaku pass the ball to him about 10 yards away from the goal line and he was so afraid to shoot that he returned it to Lukaku ! A 29 years old player afraid to shoot from such a distance, feck me.

Need to be sold.

PepsiCola

Thought Rashford, Lingard and Martial stole the light from that criminal chance he fecked up imo. Lukaku pass the ball to him about 10 yards away from the goal line and he was so afraid to shoot that he returned it to Lukaku ! A 29 years old player afraid to shoot from such a distance, feck me.

Need to be sold.
The chance where he was at an angle and the opposition keeper was a few yards infront of him, closing out the angle?

We overplayed the ball in that play - many had a chance to shoot but just played it further inside til it got to Mkhi.

Ekeke

Need to be sold.
If he shot there would be a bunch of people on here mad at him because he needed to cross it from that position. It wasnt the best cross/pass but the right idea

el3mel

The chance where he was at an angle and the opposition keeper was a few yards infront of him, closing out the angle?

We overplayed the ball in that play - many had a chance to shoot but just played it further inside til it got to Mkhi.
"Closing the angle" so he needs a goal free from its GK to score or what ? He was completely free with zero pressure from the opposition. He only had the GK to beat and score. Any other world class player would have scored that. He was so afraid to shoot though.

el3mel

If he shot there would be a bunch of people on here mad at him because he needed to cross it from that position. It wasnt the best cross/pass but the right idea
It was never the right idea, and it was obvious why when he tried to return it to Lukaku and the ball was cut directly because of that.

PepsiCola

"Closing the angle" so he needs a goal free from its GK to score or what ? He was completely free with zero pressure from the opposition. He only had the GK to beat and score. Any other world class player would have scored that. He was so afraid to shoot though.
You're overstating how easy that chance was to convert.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
He can't tackle. He can't shoot. He can't score. He can't defend.
IMO, he needs to be sold. He has basically given up and is going through the motions, doing the bare minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.