Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
His form has really nose dived off a cliff in recent weeks. What makes it even worse is that with Pogba missing he becomes our main creative outlet. I don't think it's a coincidence that since he's been out of form, Lukaku has also been struggling with goals.

Not trying to pin that all on Miki, but i think it has been a big part of it. He just seems to have mentally checked out lately.

Olelor

What do you mean by gettable? Such a defeatist attitude. City have been able to build a very strong squad despite no one outside England knowing who they were a few years ago. No one would have thought PSG could buy Neymar but they did. We're the richest club in the world, why do we have so many fans who think we have to settle for below standard players?
I think there is a reason few people saw the Neymar transfer coming. It’s hard to lure players away from other big clubs. I’m not saying we have to buy substandard players, just that we won’t be getting a Eriksen/Isco/Silva easily. It is woth noting that i am biased towards Mhiki, because of how good i think he is when he’s in form.

Donsangre

His form has really nose dived off a cliff in recent weeks. What makes it even worse is that with Pogba missing he becomes our main creative outlet. I don't think it's a coincidence that since he's been out of form, Lukaku has also been struggling with goals.

Not trying to pin that all on Miki, but i think it has been a big part of it. He just seems to have mentally checked out lately.
Its hard when you play for the national Armenian team and get your ass kicked 5-0 every time. No wonder that he plays like crap after international breaks. Another one is coming soon by the way:)

Roy Keane_Tough

Its hard when you play for the national Armenian team and get your ass kicked 5-0 every time. No wonder that he plays like crap after international breaks. Another one is coming soon by the way:)
Good observation, after each Armenia game he is either injured or fecked mentally, I so wish he would miss the upcoming internationals especially given both are friendlies!!

NoPace

I think there is a reason few people saw the Neymar transfer coming. It’s hard to lure players away from other big clubs. I’m not saying we have to buy substandard players, just that we won’t be getting a Eriksen/Isco/Silva easily. It is woth noting that i am biased towards Mhiki, because of how good i think he is when he’s in form.
Eriksen moved to and from Ajax, Silva from Valencia and Isco from Malaga. Literally all of them were very gettable. We should be able to find the next one and we can throw the 50-60M it will take to secure one. If our scouts can't figure out which of Oyarzabal, Soler, Brandt, Malcolm and the other 20-21 year olds is about to blow up and become the top class RW/AM we still need then we need new scouts.

Last edited:

automaticflare

I pin it all on Miki. When pogba is playing he is not required to create. When pogba is missing he cannot create.
He is such a passive player. We cannot have our number 10 being like that.

For some reason I think it was souness

I remember someone a while ago saying everyone wants to be a 10. But they don't want to influence the game. Just want space to dick around with the ball. Miki falls deeply into this category.

ThanhlongTDK

Supports
Dortmund
I've said this before. Micki is not a 10 and will never be.
Back at Dortmund, his job was to finish the attack by score goals or assists. He didn't involve to much in the build up play because he was shit at it. Reus and Gundogan was the ones who dictate the play and do the ball rotation. Micki can't hold the ball for more than 3 seconds and that's why Tuchel moved him to RM, Let him be the end of every attack by giving him the freedom to roam and play fast, 1-2 pass...

So that's the problem. He is not good enough at 10 and if we force him to be ourr main man, creative outlet. We're done.

Micki is a wide playmaker, a RM.

Donsangre

I've said this before. Micki is not a 10 and will never be.
Back at Dortmund, his job was to finish the attack by score goals or assists. He didn't involve to much in the build up play because he was shit at it. Reus and Gundogan was the ones who dictate the play and do the ball rotation. Micki can't hold the ball for more than 3 seconds and that's why Tuchel moved him to RM, Let him be the end of every attack by giving him the freedom to roam and play fast, 1-2 pass...

So that's the problem. He is not good enough at 10 and if we force him to be ourr main man, creative outlet. We're done.

Micki is a wide playmaker, a RM.
Exactly, i ve been following the guy for the last 10 years. He was never good at creating. Ive been trying to tell this over and over but noone wants to listen. They keep saying how bad he is as a 10 and how many times he loses the ball. At Shakhtat he had Willian and Fernandino. Dortmund played a different game and even when Gundo and Reus were injured (half of the year at least) he played well because of the quick pass and counter atacking football with speed.
At Shaktar he played AM/second striker, picking up at the final third and linking to score or assist.
He plays way too deep now to be able to show his qualities. In the absence of a very good support from midfield he is just a sitting duck, bot being able to penetrate the 3 layered defense. He just cant do it, he is not supposed to, he was never bought to do that.
Im pretty sure once Pog is back, it ll all be fine. We all underestimated the importance of Pogba in out team. He plays an immense role in connecting the defense with offense.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Please no Mkhi today, Kante and Bakayoko will take the ball off him for fun.

I can't stand watching another 90 minutes of this guy constantly losing the ball, misplacing passes and being invisible.

Ekeke

If you are seeing him constantly give the ball away, hes not invisible.

Mind you he isnt constantly giving the ball away, but he has given it away more than several other players, which has yielded him the most assists in the team. He has taken more chances to create something and is sometimes going to lose the ball doing that. But someone has to try.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover

Mind you he isnt constantly giving the ball away, but he has given it away more than several other players, which has yielded him the most assists in the team. He has taken more chances to create something and is sometimes going to lose the ball doing that. But someone has to try.
The assist stats he has is padding. He was largely underwhelming against bottom half opposition even in those matches when he got those assists.

He is invisible in attack, besides when he kills our counters with a misplaced pass or gets bullied of the ball with the slightest touch, add his absolutely lacking defensive efforts and you are not really left with much.

Dobbs

Exactly, i ve been following the guy for the last 10 years. He was never good at creating. Ive been trying to tell this over and over but noone wants to listen. They keep saying how bad he is as a 10 and how many times he loses the ball. At Shakhtat he had Willian and Fernandino. Dortmund played a different game and even when Gundo and Reus were injured (half of the year at least) he played well because of the quick pass and counter atacking football with speed.
At Shaktar he played AM/second striker, picking up at the final third and linking to score or assist.
He plays way too deep now to be able to show his qualities. In the absence of a very good support from midfield he is just a sitting duck, bot being able to penetrate the 3 layered defense. He just cant do it, he is not supposed to, he was never bought to do that.
Im pretty sure once Pog is back, it ll all be fine. We all underestimated the importance of Pogba in out team. He plays an immense role in connecting the defense with offense.
That's the opposte of what I've read on here. His importance on this forum is huge. Our every struggle put down to his absence.

Mkhi has been poor with and without Pogba. I agree with you a switch to the right would help.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Should be given one instruction.
"Try not to give the ball away Mkhi."

He’s really not good enough, so inconsistent and offers nothing when playing badly. He does have some great moments, but so should anyone who has a free role playing for Utd. He’s had a good run in the team, and not proved he should be a starter. Need to be dropped, starting today.

ti vu

He's invisible when we battle for possession. When he's being through, his decision making ruin us. I think that's what @SwansonsTache meant, which is reasonable.

Classical Mechanic

2nd worst in the squad for getting dispossessed and 3rd worst in the squad for unsuccessful touches. His last assist for us was in August. Not good enough.

The BlackGaijin

I understand inconsistent that's Rashford and Martial. But, Miki is different. At least Nani used to try. Miki doesn't seem to give a shit.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Time to show us you’ve got a pair of bollocks on you lad.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Mkhi owes us a performance today. We’ll be playing on the break so we need him to be at the top of his game.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Last year I got annoyed at Mou for not playing him, this year I'm annoyed at Mou for playing him. Can't bleedin' win.

Donsangre

Mkhi owes us a performance today. We’ll be playing on the break so we need him to be at the top of his game.
I can bet that Jose is going to park a bus. Mkhi will be playing CM, way to deep to be able to show his qualities. He will be trying to do some risky passes and will lose the ball. Every football pro on this site will be blaming him for the loss. Jose never plays open against top 6, not his style. Its simple as that.

City got a BS penalty and an offside goal. I dont get it, they dont need help. They are the strongest and yet still get help from Michael Oliver

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I can bet that Jose is going to park a bus. Mkhi will be playing CM, way to deep to be able to show his qualities. He will be trying to do some risky passes and will lose the ball. Every football pro on this site will be blaming him for the loss. Jose never plays open against top 6, not his style. Its simple as that.

City got a BS penalty and an offside goal. I dont get it, they dont need help. They are the strongest and yet still get help from Michael Oliver
No one ever does that so no need to convince yourself of it. He's shit and he gets called out for it, as simple as that.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Mkhi is playing football without the actual ball, we use the flanks only to attack. Such a boring game
Everytime ge gets it he loses it.

Has done anything in a match for about a month now.

automaticflare

It's like playing with 10

At least with lingard he would occupy fecking kante they are dominating midfield battle here because it is 3v2 constantly and we can't establish any foothold

NinjaFletch

I swear at the start of the season people were crediting him for putting in a decent shift defensively and winning the ball back up the pitch?

The biggest thing that irks me with him now is how fecking lazy he is without the ball.

At least with Özil you'd get quality when he actually had the ball...

Runner

Bit of a passenger, not doing anything in defense or attack.

He's also giving Kante way too much space.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Actually thought it was one of his better performances in recent weeks, which probably says a lot about those performances.

OneUnited24

At least Mata would be able to work inbetween tight defences or at the very least pick spaces to work in. Mkhi does feck all.

M16Red

Please no Mkhi today, Kante and Bakayoko will take the ball off him for fun.

I can't stand watching another 90 minutes of this guy constantly losing the ball, misplacing passes and being invisible.
This has happened the first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.