5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley R1+O

I'm not seeing it. Which is really disappointing, looked a bit more up for it today.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Only thing I remember from him today was him pointing at Bardsley, Bardsley then grabbing his wrist and then them both shoving each other, and only Mkhi getting booked for it. Classic Atkinson.

Foxbatt

He needs players in front of him to move and create space. He cannot play with Lukaku especially when Lukaku is up against top defenders.

Donsangre

He still looked garbage to me. Could barely pass it 5 yards.
He needs players in front of him to move and create space. He cannot play with Lukaku especially when Lukaku is up against top defenders.
exactly, thats why I always said that Morata would have been the better option. For Mkhi first of all. Lukaku isnt very good with linkup play. Mkhi and Mata were doing a pretty nice linkup.

Foxbatt

You don't lose your talent and ability suddenly. He was good last year and he was very good for Dortmund too. He is a very technical player and needs movement up front for him to be at his best. Lukaku doesnt know if he is coming or going and that is not only with Mikhi but any player. That is why we seem him so many times on his heels. That is why Mikhi played well last season later on when he got used to the PL. Zlatan for all his immobility has vision and can see the space etc for other players. Jose should get rid of Lukaku and keep Mikhi and get a quality striker.

Man Utd 0:0 Southampton

IrishRedDevil

Why has he been brought back in?
He done nothing when he come on in the second half v Leicester and today he broke done that counterattack with a terrible ball across and gave the ball to a Southampton player just now from 5 yards away. He still seems lazy too.

I know he’s short of confidence but he needs to focus and do the simple things right. He’s old enough to understand this.

Last edited:
You don't lose your talent and ability suddenly. He was good last year and he was very good for Dortmund too. He is a very technical player and needs movement up front for him to be at his best. Lukaku doesnt know if he is coming or going and that is not only with Mikhi but any player. That is why we seem him so many times on his heels. That is why Mikhi played well last season later on when he got used to the PL. Zlatan for all his immobility has vision and can see the space etc for other players. Jose should get rid of Lukaku and keep Mikhi and get a quality striker.
I enjoy seeing a poster defending a player (who has been abysmal) by claiming it’s other players’ fault he’s not done well. For all Lukaku’s faults, he’s scored goals - and I certainly wouldn’t sacrifice him for a player who has no track record at Utd who ‘might’ come good if we get in someone else, that’s laughable.

AndyJ1985

Has to go down as one of our worst signings ever. He's such a poor footballer and some of his "performances" have been nothing short of a disgrace

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Misplaced passes, bad decision making, half-arsed pressing. Basically the same player before he was frozen out of the squad.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He is so so so bad. I don't think I've ever seen a worse major signing from us. Hopefully this is his last game for us. Woeful.

cj_sparky

He is lucky this isn't Jose in his first Chelsea stint. He would have been hooked off already similar to Joe Cole way back when.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He is lucky this isn't Jose in his first Chelsea stint. He would have been hooked off already similar to Joe Cole way back when.
He probably would have had Martial was 100% fit.

Trizy

Mkh's first half in review:

• Wasted every ball he tried dribble or pass forward with.
  • Only successful passers were backwards or sideways.

pablo__p

During last derby KdB overhit at least one pass in a very similar position/moment as this one on the break a few mins ago.

That said we are in dire need of assists and goals and this guy is continously failing to provide them.

El Zoido

You know it’s bad when Mata peels back his run before Mhiki even hit it because he knew the cross was going to be shite and he’d have to collect it.

acnumber9

fecking terrible. I’d hoped a spell out would see an improvement. Martial on for him early in the second half hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.