5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donsangre

Thought Rashford, Lingard and Martial stole the light from that criminal chance he fecked up imo. Lukaku pass the ball to him about 10 yards away from the goal line and he was so afraid to shoot that he returned it to Lukaku ! A 29 years old player afraid to shoot from such a distance, feck me.

Need to be sold.
I watched that episode like 10 times. Lukaku pass wasnt exactly perfect. By the time Mkhi got the ball it was too late. Schmeichel was all over him. He couldve tried to shoot low to the far post. The chances that he would miss that were high and we would be jumping on his ass now. Jose would eat him alive. When u put an attacking player in a position like that you get what you wish. Same thing with the rest of attackers. They shit their pants to make a mistake.

CA_vampire

I watched that episode like 10 times. Lukaku pass wasnt exactly perfect. By the time Mkhi got the ball it was too late. Schmeichel was all over him. He couldve tried to shoot low to the far post. The chances that he would miss that were high and we would be jumping on his ass now. Jose would eat him alive. When u put an attacking player in a position like that you get what you wish. Same thing with the rest of attackers. They shit their pants to make a mistake.
Only weak players "shit their pants". They don't have the mentality to play in our club. Do you think that a 28-year old RVN would shit his pants? No matter what Mourinho or SAF told him...

SER19

I still think he'd be good at Arsenal, and if they were tempted to take the ozil cash rather than leave on a free it's at least a talented replacement which can be hard to get in January

Ekeke

It was never the right idea, and it was obvious why when he tried to return it to Lukaku and the ball was cut directly because of that.
Of course it was. He had options in the box he just didnt do a good job of finding them. Guaranteed his teammates were happier with him than if he messed up a shot.

Jaybomb

Is he good enough for United? Probably not. Even when he was at Dortmund, I never considered him as somebody I could see at United someday. And usually when I don’t get that feeling about a player, they always turn out to be disappointments.

He was doing really well with Lukaku at the start of the season and then his form dipped and everybody jumped on the “Mkhi is shit” bandwagon. I don’t think he’s a bad player. I just don’t think he suits us. But right now, do we really have anyone better?

I’d only sell him if we got a direct replacement at a similar level. No more young prospects. We need proven winners. So in that aspect I think Perisic would be an improvement on him. More pace, better crossing and dribbling and has a hell of a shot on him. What more could you ask for? Now HE looks like a proper United player to me.

haram

Is he good enough for United? Probably not. Even when he was at Dortmund, I never considered him as somebody I could see at United someday. And usually when I don’t get that feeling about a player, they always turn out to be disappointments.

He was doing really well with Lukaku at the start of the season and then his form dipped and everybody jumped on the “Mkhi is shit” bandwagon. I don’t think he’s a bad player. I just don’t think he suits us. But right now, do we really have anyone better?

I’d only sell him if we got a direct replacement at a similar level. No more young prospects. We need proven winners. So in that aspect I think Perisic would be an improvement on him. More pace, better crossing and dribbling and has a hell of a shot on him. What more could you ask for? Now HE looks like a proper United player to me.
I think the Perisic ship has sailed.

Tony999

The teamspirit is not strong enough for the PL even we don't have that much luxury players as Barca Real PSG. And Leicester did 2 years ago without any high class player with respect to all of them.

And Imo Mourhinio also does the players not the favor to make them small on the media (all over the world) and that don't makes anything easyer for the players.

Last edited by a moderator:

Donsangre

Only weak players "shit their pants". They don't have the mentality to play in our club. Do you think that a 28-year old RVN would shit his pants? No matter what Mourinho or SAF told him...
you want to compare RVN to Mkhi? cmon!

Turkleton

He was much improved from recent performances. Much more effort and movement. Still gave the ball away too many times.

Ludens the Red

What is wrong with this guy, why can't he ever complete a pass or a sprint or a shot or a cross or basically anything. Absolutely useless.

koop

He has looked lively and involved after coming on.
Doesn't stop the fact he's garbage. Done nothing good since coming on, besides give away the ball. Oh yeah and getting us a freekick, big whoop.

SER19

Think him mata and lingard as a trio are about as inventive as we can get

IAmAWinner

Was unusually aggressive tonight. Showed heart and fight. Also made some really braindead passes.

Donsangre

He was playing way too deep at times. He cant pass like Pogba from deep. Not sure why he is used in some games for that. He wasnt good in the last 10. I think the pressure was building up and the stake for making a mistake rose which eventually led to his stupid few passes in the end. Overall i dont see a problem though. He was trying. Lingard didnt do well either passing-wise but he scored twice!!

Last edited:

kundalini

Reminded me of him coming on at half-time against Huddersfield away when 0-2 down. Fortunate to get the chance to play and didn't do much to justify Mourinho's decision.

Of course he wasn't the only player to perform poorly.

AndyJ1985

It tells the whole story about a player when the best thing people can say about him is that he tried.

AshRK

For a creative player he is crap. Instead if taking the matter in his own hands and creating chances everytime he chose to pass the ball to Mata . And wtf was he doing at the end. Sell him asap. Time to be ruthless. I say let us buy mahrez and try to get rid of deadwood

Vilev

He is another flop, we should accept it, sell him and move on.

Pretty sure he was a sort of makeweight from Raiola's Pogba&Ibra transfers. I never was a fan of doing more than one deal with an agent. Two max. But three is way-way fishy and it never turns out good for the club.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Pissed me off with that shit fight he picked with this neanderthal Bardsley. I'll always be the first one to ask our players to show some balls but you need to know the moment. He's done that at the most idiotic moment possible, we've had the momentum, crowd behind us, Burnley on the ropes and he decides to pretend he's not spineless. Especially that he indeed did foul Bardsley in that particular moment iirc.

Burnley couldn't hope for anything better for them to be fair, give their defenders a moment to catch a breath, waste some more time, etc.

ti vu

Put in effort and fight, but wrong application. It may look like he gets into good direction, but not sure it's quick enough. He is not particular young or our circumstance permits us to hold out long as we have young inconsistent players to deal with.

Donsangre

Pissed me off with that shit fight he picked with this neanderthal Bardsley. I'll always be the first one to ask our players to show some balls but you need to know the moment. He's done that at the most idiotic moment possible, we've had the momentum, crowd behind us, Burnley on the ropes and he decides to pretend he's not spineless. Especially that he indeed did foul Bardsley in that particular moment iirc.

Burnley couldn't hope for anything better for them to be fair, give their defenders a moment to catch a breath, waste some more time, etc.
I think he was very angry the first 20 minutes. Anger can give confidence and make one play better for a little while. He was pissed that he wasnt getting a lot of balls for a while. He was also playing pretty deep defending a lot. I hate when he gets that much defending responsibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.