5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

haram

He might be the better player, but even at the rates quoted in the summer he was touching the overpriced mark.

If inter want our player that bad, pay up. Wanted or unwanted.
Think he has kinda justified them wanting £50 million tbh.

Aresma7

I´m thinking this whole benching miki thing is mourinho making space for Griezmann. Can´t see any other reason

lsd

The Oracle
I´m thinking this whole benching miki thing is mourinho making space for Griezmann. Can´t see any other reason

There's not a mission of us buying Griezeman why do utd fans do this to themselves?

jem

Where has all this terrible mentality stuff come from? I think he has been absolutely dire, but I must have missed something regarding his attitude. Can someone enlighten me?

SpyLuke10

Mkhitaryan has only played well once all season, the opening premier league game against West Ham. Yes he did get 5 assists in 3 or 4 games but one assist was a corner to Rashford which I don't really count tbh. And in the Swansea game where he got 2 assists, he was pretty dire until the 80th minute, where he got one pretty regulation assist, and then a really good assist to a Pogba chip tbf.

Its a real shame tbh, Miki has been a total flop in the premier league, did nothing of note in the league last season too except the winner against Spurs. The only competition he has really proved to be worth the money is the Europa league. Honestly, maybe thats his level, he can go back to dortmund in the europa league if he wants. The level of effort he has shown in some games is totally unworthy of the shirt. He probably will get till the end of the season to get back into the team, but this whole situation kind of reminds me of the Di Maria situation, Young pushed him out of the side. Lingard has done the same thing, Lingard has put up the sort of performances worthy of the shirt and deservedly has pushed him out of the side.

Reactions: Raoul

haram

Where has all this terrible mentality stuff come from? I think he has been absolutely dire, but I must have missed something regarding his attitude. Can someone enlighten me?
He is weak on the pitch physically and it seems as if he is weak mentally. He doesn't seem like a fighter.

SpyLuke10

Some people saying "one bad performance and he gets dropped" need to rewatch all the games earlier this season, he was absolutely atrocious for over a month and for weeks people were complaining why isnt he dropped and drop miki, etc, and still for another month he kept getting games. Performing very poorly but still starting for 2 months... If anything he shouldve been dropped earlier. And as for getting a chance against bristol, he will get it if he has been training hard and positively, but if he can't be assed in training or looks poor there then no chance he'll get a game, and tbh I suspect he has been shit in training.

Donsangre

Mkhitaryan has only played well once all season, the opening premier league game against West Ham. Yes he did get 5 assists in 3 or 4 games but one assist was a corner to Rashford which I don't really count tbh. And in the Swansea game where he got 2 assists, he was pretty dire until the 80th minute, where he got one pretty regulation assist, and then a really good assist to a Pogba chip tbf.

Its a real shame tbh, Miki has been a total flop in the premier league, did nothing of note in the league last season too except the winner against Spurs. The only competition he has really proved to be worth the money is the Europa league. Honestly, maybe thats his level, he can go back to dortmund in the europa league if he wants. The level of effort he has shown in some games is totally unworthy of the shirt. He probably will get till the end of the season to get back into the team, but this whole situation kind of reminds me of the Di Maria situation, Young pushed him out of the side. Lingard has done the same thing, Lingard has put up the sort of performances worthy of the shirt and deservedly has pushed him out of the side.
Leicester goal? Scorpion goal? Europa league final? You forget pretty fast. What has Lingard done for example? Some important games won due to his hard work. Dont undo the guys achievement. He will leave, yes. But that doesnt mean he didnt contribute at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

SpyLuke10

Nobody has the divine right to start, if Messi was absolutely abysmal for Barcelona for 2 months he'd get dropped and have to work his way back into the team. If Pogba was not putting in the effort and performing poorly game in game out he'd eventually get dropped and then have to work his way back into the team. Mkhitaryan has to show the graft on the training pitch and then he will be given a chance, and then when he gets the chance he'll have to take it with both hands, or at least show the determination to do so.

SpyLuke10

Everton goal? Scorpion goal? Europa league final? U forget pretty fast. What has Lingard done for example?
I said he performed well in the Europa league, that includes the final. Yeah I forgot about the scorpion goal, that was an amazing goal! Also I still don't really remember the everton goal, but yeah i stick with what i said, he was great in the europa league (scored the sealer in the final), but did very little of note in the league last season aside from the spurs winner, * and the scorpion kick wondergoal.

Di Maria was amazing in his first season at United for the first month or two, and people were saying he is the clear best player in the league, I can't say Miki has been good in the league because of two moments of brilliance he had last year.

Donsangre

He is weak on the pitch physically and it seems as if he is weak mentally. He doesn't seem like a fighter.
Thats some total nonsense. If he was weak mentally, he wouldnt have gotten to united. Im not even talking about arguing with Jose knowing that can get him kicked out of the club. I watched Brighton game again. Closely following his movements and judging very harshly. He was fine. Did what he had to do. Nothing more nothing less.

Donsangre

I said he performed well in the Europa league, that includes the final. Yeah I forgot about the

Di Maria was amazing in his first season at United
I said he performed well in the Europa league, that includes the final. Yeah I forgot about the scorpion goal, that was an amazing goal! Also I still don't really remember the everton goal, but yeah i stick with what i said, he was great in the europa league (scored the sealer in the final), but did very little of note in the league last season aside from the spurs winner, * and the scorpion kick wondergoal.

Di Maria was amazing in his first season at United for the first month or two, and people were saying he is the clear best player in the league, I can't say Miki has been good in the league because of two moments of brilliance he had last year.
I meant the goal against Leicester last season when we played the champions. He scored against Everton this season.
I dont expect you to praise him like god. Just dont say he is nothing of a player and has done nothing.
Di Maria is a class player. One of my favorite players. Didnt fit the game style. A bad player wont be able to play in Real Madrid for a while. The guys was kicked out of Madrid for other reasons than his playing abilities. Mkhi will do just fine elsewhere.

Aresma7

There's not a mission of us buying Griezeman why do utd fans do this to themselves?
How can you know for sure? This is typical mou thinking ahead.. freezes a player so he has good cards to replace him. Be it griez,özil. Think he has plans ;)

SER19

I like mkhitaryan but it does feel like it's just not clicking into gear. He got given a fair chance too this season with an extended run despite poor performances. As much as I like him and thought he could have excelled, we haven't missed him since he's been out of the team

NotQuiteManc

He might have good stats earlier in the season, but something hasn't clicked yet for Miki. Yes, the team won by 4 goals in those games, but the team wasn't functioning smoothly even during the earlier season on-form.

I am not complaining when the team is winning and 2nd in the league, but I think if Miki clicks into the right gears, the team would function much much better than what we have been served previously. I mean if Lingard can do it, why can't Miki (unless he really lacks the fight, weak mentally, some other reasons)?

If he doesn't play vs Bristol, I think that should signal the end for Miki here.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Leicester goal? Scorpion goal? Europa league final? You forget pretty fast. What has Lingard done for example? Some important games won due to his hard work. Dont undo the guys achievement. He will leave, yes. But that doesnt mean he didnt contribute at all.
Just because he scored in the Europa League final, doesn't mean he played well. He was one of the worst performers in that game, incredibly frustrating to watch. Same goes for other games too, his overall play has been awful at times and is masked by the odd goal or assist.

John Blund

For me, the story for Mkhitaryan is almost identical to the Kagawa-story. They seemed/was class in Dortmund - and I really want them to succeed in United. I've also felt they deserved more time to shine, solely based on their performance in Dortmund. As for the Kagawa-story, I believe the Mkhitaryan-story is coming to an end. At his best he's too good to not play. At his current level, he's not even close to be good enough for our lineup. If someone wants to pay up the alleged price of £35M, I'd say sell him, sell him fast.

lsd

The Oracle
How can you know for sure? This is typical mou thinking ahead.. freezes a player so he has good cards to replace him. Be it griez,özil. Think he has plans ;)

Hes been frozen because he was beyond useless and clearly isnt showing anything in training either to get back in Jose's favour

The guy was playing so bad Herrera wasn't the worst player on the pitch

iam_kramer

I like Henrikh, he's clearly a really talented player. We've only really had flops in the number ten position lately, Mata didn't do that well consistently, Rooney's form dropped so much while playing there people thought he might be a centre midfielder. I thought it was the quality of player that was the issue, but Henrikh is a quality player, it just hasn't worked out. Him leaving would be a shame because I want quality players to shine in our team.

Henrikh really should have been a success in this team, we desperately needed his creative abilities and I'd rather not replace him with another player who'll no doubt need to settle and get used to his teammates. We've got bigger problems in the team itself than Henrikh, I'd love to get a solid core and style so these creative players can shine consistently. I'm not sure what more Ozil could offer right now to this team, he should probably be the replacement though.

Aresma7

Hes been frozen because he was beyond useless and clearly isnt showing anything in training either to get back in Jose's favour

The guy was playing so bad Herrera wasn't the worst player on the pitch
I don't disagree with you. He has been playing under par, but that you can say about a couple of other players too. You don't hear rumours about them leaving (even Shaw is getting chances now).

Maybe a combination of him playing bad and mou planning on/decided to sell him. I think Lukaku also is under par. He is not bad, but not the quality we need i reckon.

We have too many players on that nr 10 spot, but no one really deserving the spot. For one to come in one must be sacrificed, and that choice fell on miki. Mata has been here a couple years, and can still be used as a squad player, on top of that he has more to offer in the dressing room. Lingard is a local, and doing his job alright.

Miki had his chances and I think Mou decided to sell him a couple months ago.
Lets say, If you were a manager. And your guys is telling you özil or griez wants to join, but the board will tell you we already have enough players in that spot and wont fund another player of that type. Wyd? Freeze miki and go back to the board. I guess well never know this, but interesting to see who comes inn who goes out, maybe there is something in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony999

United boss Mourinho admits he will not be making too many changes to his squad given the high level of football in the second tier, but feels Mkhitaryan could feature for the first time since the win over Brighton in November

FanBoyRed

Looks like we got a new rumor regarding Mkhitaryan+cash for Alex Sandro of Juventus....

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
He looks Barcelona bound mate.

Griezeman wouldn’t just be an acquisition for the football team at United, he’d also be featured front and centre with all of our major marketing campaigns. I can’t see the club moving for him after his stupidly naive blackface dress up.

edgar allan

He looks Barcelona bound mate.

Griezeman wouldn’t just be an acquisition for the football team at United, he’d also be featured front and centre with all of our major marketing campaigns. I can’t see the club moving for him after his stupidly naive blackface dress up.
His recent fancy dress night out will have absolutely zero influence on this.
Lets be honest if you were him and you watched the playing styles and tactics of the two teams which one would you look forward to playing in?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Would Juve be looking for attacking players? Dybala not automatic starter now. We've got Blind and Darmian to cushion any prospective deal for Sandro.

On topic: Any chance Mkhi gets a game tonight?

Santos J

Gave it away a few times but to be fair to him he was the only one actually trying to drive forward with the ball.

Donsangre

He is rusty thou. No wonder. We need more passing. In the end he ran through the middle then passed it to Lukaku who as usually booted to nowhere.

mesiesta

Supports
Barcelona
Players like Mkhitaryan and Mata are not rated by Mourinho, deal with that. He needs more individual players like Rashford, who does not know what is passing.

SaboTaj

I thought he was decent. Not as bad as his last 8-9 games. Won the ball back a couple of times as well.

engulfing

Thought he did well today. It helped that Bristol played wierd tactics with their front players pressing very high while their back players remaining quite deep leaving large spaces in the middle to exploit.

He looked quite sharp so hopefully he keeps it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.