Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Utd 2:0 Benfica

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He should be fined any time he tries to put the ball through players' legs. He loses the ball all the time and yet he continues to do to that.

And he loses the ball again. Our worst player again.

buckooo1978

he's been dogshit since Pogba got injured

far too flaky and one of him or Mata should be making way for a player like Griezeman or Ozil

Trizy

I honestly can't handle watching him play again for us. He's fecking shit. Even in the first few games he got loads of assists he was shit for 90% of them.

I'd honestly start Lingard over him and I rate him as a championship player ffs.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
I honestly can't handle watching him play again for us. He's fecking shit. Even in the first few games he got loads of assists he was shit for 90% of them.

I'd honestly start Lingard over him and I rate him as a championship player ffs.
Oh my god I actually can’t handle this place :lol:

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I much prefer seeing him on the edge of their box than on the halfway line. He still has the ability for these little through balls. He's playing deeper since Pogba got injured and the ball gets to him slower too.

That's not to excuse his lazy play.

Lennon7

You could almost say it's the equivalent of Mkhi's performances.
And I wouldn’t disagree, but the reactions from some of these lot are incredible. If someone said that stuff to me in real life I’d piss myself laughing. In their face.

Lennon7

He is so weak though. Couldn’t outmuscle Mo Farah.

PowderKeg

He's got to be the weakest player to ever play for us. I've never seen anyone get bowled over as easily as he does. Kagawa looks like a strong man compared to this lad. Not sure if he anticipates the contact and just goes down or he's just frail. A strong gust could knock him over...Sad.

mu4c_20le

I thought McTominay was better, at least his confidence doesn't look shattered.

el3mel

Has anyone saw any player who's weaker than him ? I swear I can give him a shoulder and he'll fell away easily, and I'm not Hercules.

SambaBoy

There's a good player in there, as we have seen but it's just not happening for him at the minute. He just needs to go back to basics for now, keeping it to a minimum touches, moving the ball and then being more effective in final third. As mentioned, Pogba and Fellaini coming back will help him.

wr8_utd

:'(
I think I'd pay 50m for a Ozil with an expiring contract if it meant 6 months lesser of this guy being outmuscled by every footballer to play against us.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Thought he did some good things. Almost played the perfect through ball to Rashford.

El Jefe

He was absolute horseshit for about 20mins after coming on but ended the game playing really well.

Lets hope those are the first steps in the right direction for him.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Mkhitaryan really has to up his game. The basics of his game simply haven't been right recently. Short passing, long passing, decision making. None of it is good at the minute.

Maybe all this talk about needing to fill the creative gap without Pogba has got into his head? He seems a shy soul. Either way he really needs to sort it out. At the moment he's doing little to justify his place. Although, in fairness, he improved when he moved wide right.

Roy Keane_Tough

Played not too bad today, we were definitely better in the second half with him on the pitch and hence why Jose keeps playing him as he can bring some lively creativity.

Hope to see him build on this performance and regain his form against Chelsea.

fellaini's barber

Played not too bad today, we were definitely better in the second half with him on the pitch and hence why Jose keeps playing him as he can bring some lively creativity.

Hope to see him build on this performance and regain his form against Chelsea.
Better in the second half? What game did you watch? We were turd throughout till the penalty

Sylar

It does seem like he loses the ball a lot in every game, and its more so cos of the same dribble technique that works for Suarez but not him this season,
And he seems to get brushed off the ball quite easily.

Its odd but I dont think he deserves to start or even be one of the first subs to come on for the next match.

Backrow Singer

He just doesn't seem strong enough and gets his body angles wrong. Whenever a ball is played into him in a contested area he doesn't look like keeping it and that's a massive problem in a team that sets up like us. A couple of players are taking some stick because he isn't really doing his job.

Difficult because he looks like his confidence was suffering. Was hoping tonight would change that a bit and he'd show some quality but he didn't really show enough of it.

Silas

Think we should go back to using him on the right if we're going to use him at all. Ball-retention in the middle of the park is too important for us to have him at #10.

Luke1995

At Borussia he looked like world class and the next Hazard. Manchester United will expose the real level of all the players. If the player don't do as well as in the previous club, he's not really a good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.