Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He’s absolutely pointless. Jose needs to stop playing him when he constantly does feck all.

marktan

He's like a worse version of Kagawa. Much rather we start playing Lingard. Looking most likely Mikhi will end up back at Dortmund in the near future.

OneUnited24

I'll accept that hes not had enough service today but hes so weak on the ball. Thats what i really cannot stomach. He gets rolled so easy and you never see him free its like hes always being marked...

Dr. StrangeHate

Please never buy a Dortmund player again. Don't even think about Pulisic. Only Lewandoski has gone on to be a success. Absolute waste of money.

NinjaFletch

Mkhitaryan playing exposed him more than anything. He was a great player when he didn't play for the first 4 months last season!
I mean that's half the issue. He was never anywhere near as good at Dortmund as people were pretending. Sure he was better than this, but there were always huge question marks over this signing and it doesn't seem to have worked out.

Nick7

I mean that's half the issue. He was never anywhere near as good at Dortmund as people were pretending. Sure he was better than this, but there were always huge question marks over this signing and it doesn't seem to have worked out.
I had high hopes but I never particularly warmed to him. Even when he was doing well earlier in the season, I never thought he had a decent all round game.

OneUnited24

Mkhitaryan playing exposed him more than anything. He was a great player when he didn't play for the first 4 months last season!
I think he has a bit of the Wayne Rooney to him. Ie someone that enjoys their pre-preseason too much. He came back and he looked like he had an extra couple of KG to him. I think the same happened last season where he seemed to be put on a special regime until he played for us again.

Such a nothing player when hes in this type of form. Or should i say lack of it

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
May aswell be down to 10 when he's on the pitch.

Doesn't tackle.
Doesn't press.
Gets bullied on the ball.
Loses posession too easily.

Last edited:

Yagami

Good post resistant
Started alright, predictably went to shit.

José constantly starting him over Mata nevermind Martial is just absurd. One of the many reasons as to why I'm getting sick of him.

askabob

It's like playing with 10 men, the fecking gobshite. He doesn't even run or try hard. So easy to dislike him.

Zoo

I’m tired of him. I can’t cut him any slack because he’s not young and inexperienced.

spiriticon

I didn't think a footballer could disappear more the Ozil does but my god he definitely comes in close contention.

Swagawa

Not suited to the PL.

Too weak and too tactically unaware to play under high pressure. Constantly runs in to dead ends.

Really disappointing as he’s a player I admired at Dortmund.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Considering playing a #10 makes us defensively weaker, its crazy to me that Mourinho keeps starting him. We got swamped by Chelsea midfield, Mkhi needed to help tracking back to cover Matic and Herrera but instead he was like a ghost. When we're defending its like playing with 10 men with him out there. Chelsea players were literally gliding by him at will.

Code-CX

Can’t remember the last time he played well. Abysmal performances lately.

ZAGREB RED

Waste of space today, virtually non-existent. Fabregas and Hazard were prime examples of midfielders affecting the game in an attacking sense.

el3mel

Should never play as a starter again tbh. I'll even give Fellaini the number 10 role over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.