5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

mu4c_20le

Tired of waiting for the stars to align in order for him to have a decent performance again.

Art

Art the artist
A fecking apathetic performance from Mkhi. He really doesn't give a feck.

thagaffer

Supports
Local team: Chelsea
:(:( He's stopped caring and dropped his shoulders half way through the game very sad to see

Last edited:

Kostur

海尔的老板
He didn't even press properly today, while Lukaku and Rashford were shite too, at least they tried to pres the feck out of Chelsea, he didn't. His game made me compliment this cnut Fabregas today for which I hate myself now, good job.

He needs to be dropped pretty hard, hasn't had a decent game for God knows how fecking long now.

Dion

Were you watching someone play FIFA on Twitch? Mkhi was beyond terrible.
He was isolated, he had a few decent moments on the ball. Rashford was more destructive to our attacks than Kante today.

Dion

Not much came off for Rashford, but at least he put an effort in, which is a lot more than can be said about Mkhi.
It's perception. Rashford was in a huff a few times after he lost the ball and wasn't tracking back. As did Herrera for the Morata chance at the end. Miki at least put a shift in.

LoneStar

He is a like a shittier version of Ozil in big games, except he doesn't offer anything in attack too. Please upgrade on him in January. Wouldn't mind one bit if we sold him tomorrow.

MThomas

Figo: In Spain we called Benitez 'píldora para dor
It's perception. Rashford was in a huff a few times after he lost the ball and wasn't tracking back. As did Herrera for the Morata chance at the end. Miki at least put a shift in.
Bollox he did.

He went into hiding.

You'll rarely see a player make himself less available for passes in a match. Doesn't have the mentality for these type of matches. After he noticed players warming up, he constantly looked up to the bench every time the ball went out or a freekick was awarded, he was just waiting to get subbed off.

ManUtd1999

He can spend a full game without anything noticeable. Very poor in recent weeks.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Not sure what game you were watching. His 'pressing' today was about as energetic and urgent as a sloth on heroin.

El Jefe

Lack of alternatives, sadly.
This is what will ultimately hurt us this season. I hate the sight of him in our starting 11 but if he doesn't play Jose opts for Lingard who miraculously manages to equal or turn out worse performances than Mkhi when relied upon.

Still have no clue why Mata isn't tried more often. I'm not his biggest fan but at this stage there's no harm in trying especially after tolerating the tumescent stuff Mkhi has produced.

NinjaFletch

But I don't understand why we signed him in the first place.

It's not like the fact he was a coward was any secret at Dortmund. I find it hard to believe Ferguson would ever have sanctioned a move for a player as soft as Mhki.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
When you compare him with the likes on Hazard, Alli, De Bryne, Sane, it's clear, that he is not strong enough, not passionate enough, not influential enough, not skillful enough.

He's just not good enough.

Not his fault as he seems like a likable man, but he won't improve us. Would do better in the Italian or German league.

shield

First time I am seeing giving regular first team appearances being used as a solution to fix rubbish performances in the same first team appearances.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Invisible again. Shocking that Mourinho, someone who is generally pragmatic and emphasizes work effort and everyone putting in a shift at the very least, keeps starting him. Especially in big games which he is fecking shocking in. Literally everyone predicts the subs before hand. Give it an hour of being invisible before he needs to sub Martial on to hopefully change the game for us. Why the feck does he need to change the game every time? Just start the guy and bench Mkhitaryan and maybe the game won't need changing.

AndyJ1985

I'd be happy if he never played for us again, if not for the fact the other options (Lingard and Mata) are also rubbish.

Camilo

Our whole attack was non existent, but Mkhi is meant to be the guy to spark our attack isn't he? He's not helped by the rest of our attack being MIA too, but he's clearly not good enough to start for this team. I'd sell him and give the bench seat to a kid because he's utterly useless.

AP88

Supports
Man City
I think it’s more to do with the club being in Raiola’s dirty pocket - heard a rumour just before he arrived last summer that Mkhi an was an obligatory signing to secure Zlatan and Pogba. It’s also the reason Mourinho ‘chose’ Lukaku over Morata.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
I think it’s more to do with the club being in Raiola’s dirty pocket - heard a rumour just before he arrived last summer that Mkhi an was an obligatory signing to secure Zlatan and Pogba. It’s also the reason Mourinho ‘chose’ Lukaku over Morata.
Unless you can prove this outlandish claims, I think it would be better to refrain from making such comments.

Dion

Not sure what game you were watching. His 'pressing' today was about as energetic and urgent as a sloth on heroin.
Better than Marcus "I'm sure having a strop will win the ball back" Rashford.

togg

He's looking like a guy who doesn't want to be on the pitch at the moment. His confidence is shot which is affecting his effort. Wouldn't be surprised if he is the one that pops into Mourinho's office and asks to be dropped....

AP88

Supports
Man City
Unless you can prove this outlandish claims, I think it would be better to refrain from making such comments.
4 of Mino’s mercenaries have arrived since last summer, and I’m sure more turn up next season as well.

How else do you explain Mourinho persisting with the AWOL Armenian?

Status
Not open for further replies.