ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Teams in some cases have around a week's break between two games. That's too much. On an average, each team has 4-5 days gap. 2 days gap between games is sufficient in ODI cricket. Commercial reasons looks to be the biggest factor in group stage dragging on for a month like this. Ideally group stage should have been done in 20 days at max.

kotha

Teams in some cases have around a week's break between two games. That's too much. On an average, each team has 4-5 days gap. 2 days gap between games is sufficient in ODI cricket. Commercial reasons looks to be the biggest factor in group stage dragging on for a month like this. Ideally group stage should have been done in 20 days at max.
Oh boy.. Had no idea that the group stages are going to go on for a month.. Thought they would be done with them in 3 weeks max.. Think Ill lose all the interest in the world cup by then. Maybe having an Indo-Pak match this early was not a good idea..

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
On the plus side all Indias matches are on the weekend right? BCCI makin dolla dolla bills ya'll

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
The scheduling is dumb. Kiwis will have played 3 games before most teams have played their 2nd game.

Should be 2 games on every day for the group stages.

Day 6: Zimbabwe vs UAE

Sylar

Remember the world cup before last, the matches werent great and it seemed like that world cup lasted for 4 months with the way it was dragging.

Zimbabwe vs UAE. Is anybody actually watching that?

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Remember the world cup before last, the matches werent great and it seemed like that world cup lasted for 4 months with the way it was dragging.

Zimbabwe vs UAE. Is anybody actually watching that?
I lost interest before the thing started,

I may regain it, should NZ or SA look like they have a chance.

MDFC Manager

Either there did have been 2-3 matches a day or there should have been 4 groups. But as we've already discussed, there are agendas.

Whiteside1985

Off to the 'caketin' tomorrow. Looking forward to it.
I am the world's least patriotic sports fan, but have always enjoyed watching the England cricket team.
Tomorrow, I suspect the NZ cricket team will wipe the floor with them.....

Mani

Bat first or second England will collapse.NZ look around team in the tournament.

Sylar

But still, England showing no fight. This is quite sad.

Bojan11

Embarassing from England. But great to see Piers having a meltdown.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Cracking stuff from NZ. tbf, England were not expected to win both of the opening games but the manner in which they lost first and will likely lose this will be bad for confidence. I still think if they regroup and play naturally, they can beat all others in group, including SriLanka and finish 3rd.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Cracking stuff from NZ. tbf, England were not expected to win both of the opening games but the manner in which they lost first and will likely lose this will be bad for confidence. I still think if they regroup and play naturally, they can beat all others in group, including SriLanka and finish 3rd.
Srilanka will be tough, but others are beatable.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
He has a proper hard on for Peterson but it's hard to disagree with him, that was one of the worst batting displays i have ever seen, fecking shocking.
I'm not even 35 and I've seen shocking displays from England. But it's always funny to have Piers Morgan have a meltdown. It's true that it's one of the worst though :D

I like England cricket team, but it's tough not to laugh at them now.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
I'm not even 35 and I've seen shocking displays from England. But it's always funny to have Piers Morgan have a meltdown. It's true that it's one of the worst though :D

I like England cricket team, but it's tough not to laugh at them now.
You should be sat where i fecking am