g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

AshRK

One thing Windies are amazing at is knowing when to take reviews. They have the best record in doing that it seems.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
What's with the Hardik celebration?

AshRK

This surely could be the last match for one of Jadhav/shankar. Maybe Kohli giving Jadhav an opportunity to shine with the bowl.

mav_9me

The guy is talented but that was just idiotic.
I don't know much about the windies but looks like they have decent talent, and are in need of some leadership in coaching and captaincy. Change their attitude and get some patience in them.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
There were posters on the first pages of this thread saying Windies were nailed on to finish in the top 4. One or two even predicted them to win the whole thing :houllier:

AshRK

Wonderful captaincy by bringing in Bumrah and going for the Kill. This is what captains need to do more often and not try to bowl out their part timers and release the pressure.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
There were posters on the first pages of this thread saying Windies were nailed on to finish in the top 4. One or two even predicted them to win the whole thing :houllier:
Name and shame. I did predict them to make it to top 4 in the prediction game as a surprise package.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Windies unlucky there, was just kissing the stump. Need to bundle them out soon here, get the RR up too.

Sanche7

See. I always remember Ponting doing that. Feck bowling out partimer when you can win the match. No point taking the match to the 50th over for the sake of it.
Yeah Kohli is a very attacking captain which is why I was surprised to see Pandya bowl the 9th? over with two new batsmen at the crease. I think the pacers bowling very well helps Pandya get a few wickets as the opposition team knows that they have to score of him and so, even if he goes for some runs, he gets a wicket

mav_9me

Cricket does the review system hell of a lot better than soccer and VAR.

AshRK

Yeah Kohli is a very attacking captain which is why I was surprised to see Pandya bowl the 9th? over with two new batsmen at the crease. I think the pacers bowling very well helps Pandya get a few wickets as the opposition team knows that they have to score of him and so, even if he goes for some runs, he gets a wicket
I think I like this tactics of having Bumrah bowl 4 and shami 5 and then having Pandya sneak in 3 or 4 overs. If Pandya goes for insane runs in that spell then he can use Jadhav or shankar to get some overs. But this is a good tactics of keeping Bumrah for middle overs too.