ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
There goes SA chances of winning this game.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
There goes SA chances of winning this game.
Nah they still have wickets in hand with Amla able to come back. Chase isn't mammoth either plus Van Der Dussen looks quite decent now he's settled in.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Nah they still have wickets in hand with Amla able to come back. Chase isn't mammoth either plus Van Der Dussen looks quite decent now he's settled in.
They needed someone to hit a ton to win this game, not sure Amla will come back if he does it will be late in the game which won't suit his play style.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
They needed someone to hit a ton to win this game, not sure Amla will come back if he does it will be late in the game which won't suit his play style.
SA just announced that he is fine and he will be assessed across the innings, get the impression if they need him out there he will be there.

Definitely do need a couple of players to make big scores, Van Der Dussen is on the way and so you need someone like Duminy or the all rounders following him to chip in.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
SA just announced that he is fine and he will be assessed across the innings, get the impression if they need him out there he will be there.

Definitely do need a couple of players to make big scores, Van Der Dussen is on the way and so you need someone like Duminy or the all rounders following him to chip in.
Yeah I would agree a lot depends on VDD now, he needs to bat the next 20 overs, if he does SA should win.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Yeah what an idiot :lol:

RooneyLegend

That's that, this team is just disgraceful on the big stage. Have no idea who put this side together either, there's very little in this middle order. Choosing to chase was such a poor decision by Faf as well.

NinjaFletch

That's that, this team is just disgraceful on the big stage. Have no idea who put this side together either, there's very little in this middle order. Choosing to chase was such a poor decision by Faf as well.
Who do you have that can come in though?

I'd be half tempted to play Morris because of his batting and Miller would be in my side (regardless of current form), but who else is there?

Traub

JP gets into this team because he is Faf’s mate and once scored a century in a test in Australia in 2008.

RooneyLegend

Who do you have that can come in though?

I'd be half tempted to play Morris because of his batting and Miller would be in my side (regardless of current form), but who else is there?
Well exactly those two in for Pretorius and Duminy. Drop Markram down the order where he can be destructive against a older ball.

freeurmind

weak willed
I mean we've been here so many times, is anyone even surprised anymore? Our limited overs side has been a joke for a while now and the Test side is not far behind. Faf, Amla, Duminy and Miller need to go after this World Cup. Time to get some new blood in and rebuild.

AshRK

I mean we've been here so many times, is anyone even surprised anymore? Our limited overs side has been a joke for a while now and the Test side is not far behind. Faf, Amla, Duminy and Miller need to go after this World Cup. Time to get some new blood in and rebuild.
Your bowling is pretty good but you are right, never seen the batting line up of SA so weak. Need to find new blood. Markram lad is good. Maybe do a smith with him and make him the captain. Young blood leading.

freeurmind

weak willed
Your bowling is pretty good but you are right, never seen the batting line up of SA so weak. Need to find new blood. Markram lad is good. Maybe do a smith with him and make him the captain. Young blood leading.
AB papered over so many of the cracks in our batting lineup and Markram has been a great find but otherwise it's been pretty bleak of late. Very tough Test season coming as well.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
He was captain was when we ass whooped them last year.

Cloud7

Just got home and the first thing I see is that catch fecking hell