ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Pakistan should win this now.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Australia are an odd team. Doesn't really matter if they are 30-4 or 150-0, they always end up with the same score in the end.

NinjaFletch

STOP feckING PLAYING ULTRA EDGE REPLAYS 400 TIMES WHEN YOU CAN GET A feckING BUS THROUGH THE GAP BETWEEN BAT AND BALL

AshRK

I hope our batsman do not underestimate this Pakistan side or they are in for one big surprise.

KM

STOP feckING PLAYING ULTRA EDGE REPLAYS 400 TIMES WHEN YOU CAN GET A feckING BUS THROUGH THE GAP BETWEEN BAT AND BALL
Seems to be no bat involved(as there's lot of gap between)but let's check ultra edge please.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Only 30 in last 8 overs for Oz with 6 wickets. Went from posting a 100% winning total to something that Pakistan has some shot at chasing.

prateik

308 is very gettable... but I wouldnt put money on this Pakistan side even if they were chasing 150...

There is no way to predict what they'll do.

NinjaFletch

Anyone else getting adverts on Sky for a Glasweigan chicken shop?

Can't imagine they're getting much business out of advertising on a cricket match...

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster

Can't imagine they're getting much business out of advertising on a cricket match...
Must be aimed at the Pakistani community in Glasgow. That's some targeted thinking on their part.

BerbaDean

I've been watching recent games on my phone via nowtv at work and keep getting adverts for a chicken shop local to my work which I've never heard of, very weird.

JohnnyKills

This time last year everyone was having barbecues and watching the World Cup in there back gardens. The weather was scorching.
Not the norm though is it.

Anyway looked at the tournament schedule and looks like they are doing a roadshow-style tour where they move around the country. They'll love to Edgbaston, Headingley and OT soon. No guarantee of better weather but at least it explains why they're playing so many games in the south west at the moment.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Seems we did well to restrict Australia’s total. Amir always does well in England.

Hopefully we’ll chase this down, still anticipating a collapse though.

Fully Fledged

Not the norm though is it.

Anyway looked at the tournament schedule and looks like they are doing a roadshow-style tour where they move around the country. They'll love to Edgbaston, Headingley and OT soon. No guarantee of better weather but at least it explains why they're playing so many games in the south west at the moment.
My original point was there isn't a norm in Britain. You can have rain or sun in any of the months from June through to September.

AshRK

My original point was there isn't a norm in Britain. You can have rain or sun in any of the months from June through to September.
And that is why it is even more important to have a reserve day. If there was a reserve day we would have had a result in SA/ Windies game and maybe even Pak/SL game.

KM

Hafeez :lol:

How the hell can any batsman get out on that? He was looking so good.

Sanche7

Throwing it away here, getting out to balls down the leg side and full tosses