ICC World T20 2016

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
For feck sake! Could Stokea bowl any worse? He served up 4 juicy full deliveries in a row. 19 from 6 they needed and they hit 4 sixes. That's woeful.
Would have been interesting if they needed, say 30 from the over. I think they would have actually done it :lol:

Norris

U-19 Champions, Women's Champions and now the Men's Champions. And they said West Indies didn't have a good cricket team :drool:

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Bowling at the death is not easy. People should realize that by now. Bowling the final over in a world cup final is ridiculously hard. All credit to Braithwaite. Astonishing knock.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
This was hands downs the best tournament I've seen. Majority of the matches were excellent. Great.
It's been very good indeed. As sad as I am about the outcome, the Windies have been excellent, and I don't mind losing to them too much...

Bowling at the death is not easy. People should realize that by now. Bowling the final over in a world cup final is ridiculously hard. All credit to Braithwaite. Astonishing knock.
I know, but he could've at least sent one down towards the off stump :lol: All but the second ball were in perfect positions for him to get a full swing through.

ChaddyP

what a fecking win!!! That must have been the greatest last over in the history of the tournament

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
U-19 Champions, Women's Champions and now the Men's Champions. And they said West Indies didn't have a good cricket team :drool:
They'd be terrible in longer formats. Let's be serious here :D

Jeez, what a day for @Santiago_KinderBueno ? First Man Utd win and then England lose in such a fashion. And tomorrow is a Monday. Life doesn't get any harder than that.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
I feel sorry for the people who hate T20. It's absolutely wonderful and the best thing to happen to cricket.

Walters_19_MuFc

Congratulations West Indies. What a dramatic ending. To get four sixes in a row to win the game is phenomenal. I'd hate to be the bowler, though.

Men, Women and U'19s. Good times for the West Indies. They'll be celebrating in style.

Santiago_KinderBueno

Santiago Kinder Bannedo
They'd be terrible in longer formats. Let's be serious here :D

Jeez, what a day for @Santiago_KinderBueno ? First Man Utd win and then England lose in such a fashion. And tomorrow is a Monday. Life doesn't get any harder than that.
When do I want man utd to lose? At the end I was laughing at how England lost. Amazing.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
I feel sorry for the people who hate T20. It's absolutely wonderful and the best thing to happen to cricket.
I like these sorts of games where its an even contest between bat and ball.

I hate the slog-a-thons though.

TBF this WC has been great. Usually the pitches has offered something for both.

NinjaFletch

No ones saying its easy. But its not four length balls in the slot or on the pads hard.

He bowled the same fecking ball 4 times, TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT, bowl outside off, take pace off the ball. It was like Brathwaite had wheeled in a bowling machine to practice his range hitting.

fishfingers15

No ones saying its easy. But its not four length balls in the slot or on the pads hard.

He bowled the same fecking ball 4 times, TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT, bowl outside off, take pace off the ball. It was like Brathwaite had wheeled in a bowling machine to practice his range hitting.
To be fair, he tried the inswinging yorker every time and it's very difficult to pull it off.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Jesus. You gotta feel sorry for the guy. This is soul destroying
He could try not acting like an absolute cnut on the field, then maybe I'll have some sympathy for him next time. Hopefully this will make him a little more humble.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet

I think he was finished after the 2nd six. Looked utterly distraught.

England need to look after him. He's a top talent.

zing

Zingle balls
I think he was finished after the 2nd six. Looked utterly distraught.

England need to look after him. He's a top talent.
Have not seen such despair on a sports field.

fishfingers15

The first one was a bad ball. The other three not so much. He lost the battle in that first ball itself. Such a horrendous length ball swinging down leg.
First and the fourth were rotten. But, there's no point in considering the 4th. The match was over at that time. The second and third were 'ok' balls but sensational hitting. Length balls are good balls in tests.

Norris

I think Morgan missed a step there in the final over. After the first bowl was bowled, he should have had a detailed discussion with Stokes, Root and the others. You need a cool, calm head in those moments and Morgan wasn't that. Who the heck cares about the over rate (It's not applicable for the final over anyway). They really should have discussed strategies after that first bowl. Poor poor captaincy.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Hahaha absolutely mullered Warney there.

NinjaFletch

To be fair, he tried the inswinging yorker every time and it's very difficult to pull it off.
Yeah, but thats why the yorker isn't the only ball to be bowling. I know what he was trying to do but its not just a failure of execution, being predictable at the death is as bad as missing your mark.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
I don't answer with my mouth, I answer with the bat.

Did Warne have a go at Samuels earlier?
Warne was absolutely scathing about him in the SF. Both of them had a huge fight in BigBash.