Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

prath92

The problem with democracy is idiots and stubbornness. With age comes the latter and there are enough of the former around in general.
What may be idiocy to you may not be for someone else. That’s what a democracy represents. And it ensures at the end of the day majority’s opinion is what’s considered.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
We're supposed to believe they reviewed every contentious incident in PL history? Gimme a break...

Liverpool 3:0 Man City (CL QF)

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
United fans would be happier if they had Klopp. In fact, I think that Klopp and United would have been the perfect fit.

Change my view.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
United fans would be happier if they had Klopp. In fact, I think that Klopp and United would have been the perfect fit.

Change my view.
Nah, Disneyland is not the perfect fit for Klopp.

Josep Dowling

Change my view.
Maybe wait for the two legs to be over. If City get an away goal in this second half it changes the tie.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
They need at least two goals here to make it a contest.
One goal would allow them to win 2-0 in Manchester and progress, which is far from inconceivable. Feels like Liverpool have this though. Klopp's as impressive as anyone against Pep right now and they don't look like they'll fall apart.

edcunited1878

Change my view.
Not exactly, that's a lot of hindsight. Klopp didn't want to be at United at the time he was looking for a new club. Timing is everything with respect to his sacking and the fact that Liverpool haven't won jack shite in years. Yes they have come close to winning, but coming close to winning isn't any real tangible reward for United.

But fair play to him and Liverpool, they have the players to play in his vision but it hasn't resulted in any silverware. It could change and they are improving which makes the league and matches against them fun to watch.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
One thing about him, he has balls.
Look at the state of his midfield?
They still play good football.
He's a cnut though.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Fair play to him tonight, he's gone for it and its paid off. First half they were fantastic, first to absolutely everything and were obviously fired up.

Hate the scousers but credit where its due.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
There were only two sets of supporters that had an inkling today's score 'may' happen: City fans and Liverpool fans. The rest on this website need to start watching more football. Seriously. Watch more football!

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
There were only two sets of supporters that had an inkling today's score 'may' happen: City fans and Liverpool fans. The rest on this website need to start watching more football. Seriously. Watch more football!
:lol:

montpelier

I don't think Liverpool had to do anything to score 1st half. City were giving them the ball all the time.

Great hit from AOC, 1st goal was offside.

Tie is over barring an 'orrible collapse. City likely to need 5 or even 6. Liverpool will probably score.

TheReligion

Abusive
Love how you come to a United forum to post when your team has just had one of its best European nights.. and the game didn't even involve United.

Totally obsessed :lol:

montpelier

I thought LFC might do well but wasn't expecting City not to score.

City were absolute dogshit from front to back in the 1st half.