g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Jermaine Jenas in line to replace Gary Lineker - Ian Wright leaving MOTD

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
How many times can he say the wrong thing during the game?

He started within the first 20 seconds saying how Bruno will play on the left hand side, when he was clearly on the right...

Dan_F

The guy can’t help giving his opinion on everything straight away. Just wait for a replay mate.

Blood Mage

Every decision that goes our way is wrong and every decision City get is correct. ABU twat.

Dan_F

“Probably not enough” meanwhile Cancelo sticks his leg out into Casemiro to create the contact.

Eric_the_Red99

People go on about the RMT but the union for football commentators/pundits must be the most powerful around, because it genuinely seems to be possible to fire someone once they're hired, no matter how bad they are at the job. Jenas and Lee Dixon are solid proof of that. Mark Lawrenson was stinking up the airwaves for 30 years before he became unemployable.

I’m loving my life

He is massively biased against us for some reason.

Destroys enjoyment of any United match

Last edited:

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Why did Kammy have to get that thing which stops him speaking properly but this cnut gets to keep spouting shit. Seems massively unfair.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Stuart Pearce was insufferable too on the radio, as he has been all week actually.

Had man city's cock firmly wedged in his mouth the entire 2nd half. By the end of it I could tell he almost wanted to cry, oh how I wish I could see his face. Prick.

Last edited:

cyberman

He fecking hates us. Saying he expected more of United after coming from a goal down to beat City was insane.

cyberman

Stuart Pearce was insufferable too on the radio, has he had been all week actually.

Had man city's cock firmly wedged in his cock the entire 2nd half. By the end of it I could tell he almost wanted to cry, oh how I wish I could see his face. Prick.
He’s an ex Man City manager which is never pointed out

Hughie77

Please no, but the guy comes cheap, so the BBC will have some of that. There shedding most of there big earners in Radio and TV.
Oh I can't wear the guy he's a blatant ABU. Lineker is on a big wage at the Beeb I bet .

Loon

:lol:
Please no, but the guy comes cheap, so the BBC will have some of that. There shedding most of there big earners in Radio and TV.
Oh I can't wear the guy he's a blatant ABU. Lineker is on a big wage at the Beeb I bet .
I think he was on one of the biggest, but took a “pay cut.” Which I bet the new contract of releases him from exclusivity and allowed him to earn elsewhere.

El Zoido

I think he was on one of the biggest, but took a “pay cut.” Which I bet the new contract of releases him from exclusivity and allowed him to earn elsewhere.
He took a pay cut of £400,000 per year and is still the top earner. BBC pays him around £1.3m annually.

Reynoldo

Apart from his poor punditry and erroneous readings of the game he’s just a bit of an un-likable tool really. You need to be charismatic and witty to be the MOTD host and you can’t teach that so it should be a hard no for Jenas for the top job. AC Jimbo would be great but it’s never going to happen. I’d take what’s his face from MOTD 2 any day over Jenas for starters.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
and I'm going to be the next governor of the Bank of England... makes about as much sense

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
Jenas must present his first episode in a brown shirt to placate the viewers.

It would also be good for him to directly criticise any non-British players for taking a job away from homegrown talent.

Eric_the_Red99

Silencing your critics and hounding them out of their jobs isn’t exactly the *best* way of showing that you aren’t a fascist…

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I gave up watching MotD and any form of BBC news since their biased and dangerous Palestine views. I hope others rapidly follow suit. Really can't wait until the TV licence fee is ruled illegal and unenforceable.

mctrials23

Not sure what people expect. He gets paid insane money from the BBC and already has quite a lot of leeway with what he says on his twitter. If this was someone who was conservative leaning who made a similar tweet they would be absolutely piled on.

I don't really care what football pundits believe in their personal life but he has a highly paid contract with the BBC and has to follow their rules. Anyone who thinks the BBC aren't massively left leaning in their personnel needs their heads wobbling. They have done this because it is a serious breach of their rules, not because they are a "bunch of tory *****" as some seem to be suggesting.