5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Special_One

Think it was more of an issue when we were struggling and he was starting before the aforementioned players in big games. Jose seems to have stopped that. Plus big goals in big games come on if you said that about Mata fair enough.
Who was he starting ahead of last year? Young and Memphis?

What Lingard does in his spare time is nobody else's fecking business.
Agreed.

Loublaze

ATLien
They are free to have their fun. I'm free to think it's a bit weird for men in their mid 20s to doing that shit.

They'd think I was a right boring old cnut though!
Yes because only teenagers dance

Loublaze

ATLien
It's not the dancing, it's the filming yourself dancing and then posting it online.

Like I said, they are free to do it, I'm free to think it's a bit odd at their age.
Welcome to the brave new world of social media. Age has nothing to with it. This is how they connect with people who get it. You just don't fall under that demographic

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
Get a grip, Rio was making spoof videos for MUTV and he still acts like a teenager on instagram now. Gerrard could do with some cheering up, it might have won him a title.

Criticising players for daring to have having fun, ridiculous.
Having fun is one thing, why advertise it online when your team sits in 6th place and has been struggling to score with him being a part of that? That too a day before you have an important game.

Rio did it yes, but we were TOP dogs then and Rio had proven himself as a footballer. I also thought that Herrera Bailey dance video was lame but at least those two players have put in good consistent performances every time they play so I'm ok with that. Lingard has shown himself to be better at advertising online and than his Football. Maybe he should spend his concentration on his game rather than coming up with these lame shit. Same with Pogba, he's going through a bad run of form recently; he could do with letting off some of his social media videos until he starts performing better.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
It took very little effort for them to make the video and even less to post it. Much ado about nothing. But, since we are in a rough patch you guys are looking at anything to moan about.

Loublaze

ATLien
Having fun is one thing, why advertise it online when your team sits in 6th place and has been struggling to score with him being a part of that? That too a day before you have an important game.

Rio did it yes, but we were TOP dogs then and Rio had proven himself as a footballer. I also thought that Herrera Bailey dance video was lame but at least those two players have put in good consistent performances every time they play so I'm ok with that. Lingard has shown himself to be better at advertising online and than his Football. Maybe he should spend his concentration on his game rather than coming up with these lame shit. Same with Pogba, he's going through a bad run of form recently; he could do with letting off some of his social media videos until he starts performing better.
Absolute rubbish and stinks of double standards. Pogba has contributed more than Herrera this season so what's this about?

red4ever 79

Just no! A sign of the times, we have another bad result and this discussion is near the top of the forum. Is this the standard we have sunk to. Another one nowhere near good enough. I would have had him out by the ear after that video footage on the bus before the West Ham game

AndyJ1985

Honestly couldn't give a toss about these silly videos he posts. All I'm concerned about is the fact he's not a very good footballer.

villain

Hates Beyoncé

That makes no sense, it's hypocritical and quite frankly you're only saying it because you don't like Lingard personally.

He can post whatever he likes, whenever he likes. You don't have to like it or his personality but telling him to 'focus on his football' is silly.
That's it. It's that simple.

JoaquinJoaquin

I don't care about the videos personally. But if I was being ultra critical id say he should be using this time dancing to be perfecting his game to be actually able to help us and our toothless attack, as he is a prime suspect in players who can't finish.

Mainoldo

He did it during a World Cup? And guess what we was a faliure as usual. So yes he was a hypocrite to say that.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Lingard has apparently responded.

If he agree with that tweet, about how he's cracked it, then that tells you what you need to know about him.

You're playing for Man Utd and you've finished no higher than 4th since your breakthrough season. You've not "cracked it." Ask people like Roy Keane what kind of standards you have to live up to as a United player.

JoaquinJoaquin

Lingard has apparently responded.

If he agree with that tweet, about how he's cracked it, then that tells you what you need to know about him.

You're playing for Man Utd and you've finished no higher than 4th since your breakthrough season. You've not "cracked it." Ask people like Roy Keane what kind of standards you have to live up to as a United player.
He has cracked running around alot though, come on.

NinjaFletch

I know he's a hate figure for some but there's just something about the way he plays that seems to bring the best out of others even if he doesn't play particularly well. A bit like an inverse Fellaini.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Doing well here. Really worked in adding some impetus to the attack with his pressing from the front and pace

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Really good tactical move to bring him on and in that position. Credit to Jose.

Robbie Boy

Nice performance in the 2nd half but his end product still leaves much to be desired.
Funnily enough he's usually better at finishing shots from further out / more difficult chances so I was disappointed with his effort that flashed past the post. His end product should definitely be better but he had a lively half and was infinitely more positive than Fellaini.

facund

Had an impact without really having any special moments. Brought some much needed movement in between the lines and helped us build play a little better than the first half.

drdoityourself

Good pressing and provided movement and options far from Fellaini's reach. Still likes to go backwards on instinct, but as good as I could have hoped from him.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
It's really amazing what kind of difference he brought in second half, but yet hardly anyone posted anything here. Looks like even Fellaini hss more fans.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Liked his movement and he created 2 moments with his pressing, very impressive. Unlucky with those shots, he usually hits them more accurate.
Massive improvement after he came on, not sure why we started the game with 10 players in the first place.

AR87

Funnily enough he's usually better at finishing shots from further out / more difficult chances so I was disappointed with his effort that flashed past the post. His end product should definitely be better but he had a lively half and was infinitely more positive than Fellaini.
Yeah, he definitely made us much more of a threat in attack. Actually the thing that pissed me off the most from him today was when Mata played a ball in behind that he ran onto and he could have hit a cross either first time or after taking a touch closer to the byline, but instead he tried to turn back and got muscled off by Pogba-lite.

Moiraine

Very impressive performance. Much improved as he was full of running. 7/10 from me !

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He's good off the bench, he's lively and always eager to make forward runs. Hope he starts against Blackburn, he needs it.

Status
Not open for further replies.