4.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Is that something you discovered just now? I bet you checked every post of mine in this thread. :lol:

I'm not gonna get a "top red" medal now am I?

Then why are you arguing about something you have no idea how it works?
Sarcasm isn't your strong point, is it? We are on to "top red" already? Wow.

Is the FIFA rating system a secret now? I'm not sure you do actually, you disagreed with your own opinion :lol:

Kostov

Sarcasm isn't your strong point, is it? We are on to "top red" already? Wow.

Is the FIFA rating system a secret now? I'm not sure you do actually, you disagreed with your own opinion :lol:
:lol:

Yeah I disagreed with my own opinion of him being a 75-82 level player and saying 82 is being generous for his actual quality. Go and get a lay down now, you've defended Lingard like a proper red knight.

ivaldo

:lol:

Yeah I disagreed with my own opinion of him being a 75-82 level player and saying 82 is being generous for his actual quality. Go and get a lay down now, you've defended Lingard like a proper red knight.
How are you still defending it? :lol:

He is rated within the parameters you've said you think he is, and when that was revealed to you, it's "generous." Though why am I supposed logic has escaped you?

Red knight? Top Red? :lol: I only need "sympathizer" and "fanboi" and I've got Bingo!

Kostov

How are you still defending it? :lol:

He is rated within the parameters you've said you think he is, and when that was revealed to you, it's "generous." Though why am I supposed logic has escaped you?

Red knight? Top Red? :lol: I only need "sympathizer" and "fanboi" and I've got Bingo!
It's not about how much is he rated. I knew his rating. I don't want to break it to you, but EA and KONAMI also, very often make proper ass of their ratings. In that same squad our best CB is rated as 81 while Bailly is at 82, Jones at 80. That's just a small example, and if you want it put at this way, Smalling is a much better CB than Lingard is a CAM ( or whatever his last positions is).

Getting 82 from EA, was generous for a player like Lingard, Rashford is at 81 for example.

ivaldo

It's not about how much is he rated. I knew his rating. I don't want to break it to you, but EA and KONAMI also, very often make proper ass of their ratings. In that same squad our best CB is rated as 81 while Bailly is at 82, Jones at 80. That's just a small example, and if you want it put at this way, Smalling is a much better CB than Lingard is a CAM ( or whatever his last positions is).

Getting 82 from EA, was generous for a player lik Lingard, Rashford is at 81 for example.
And Xhaka was 82, as was bleedin' Corluka. You've made an issue out of a light hearted rating. Pretty sad when you're that desperate to criticize one of our players. I won't reply again but knock yourself out with the last word.

sp_107

Perrera, Lingard and Rashford are Pogba's main allies(Acadamy friendship) so Jose is proving a point what happens if they are on a side against him

We don't have too many options in striking department hence Radhford is on bench otherwise he wouldnt have made it to bench either

Kostov

And Xhaka was 82, as was bleedin' Corluka. You've made an issue out of a light hearted rating. Pretty sad when you're that desperate to criticize one of our players. I won't reply again but knock yourself out with the last word.
Nah, keep it to yourself. You just had an urge to defend something even though there was no need, while embarrassing yourself on the way.

van Nistelrooy

Isn't it obvious?

Lingard booked the whole weekend off to play FIFA 19. Silly little boy.

Sylar

So is he (was he) injured? I think I missed the news.

Devil may care

Howson was really weird when asked what was wrong with Lingard on his channel today, I know he isn't a fountain of knowledge as such but he does seem to know a bit about the players that come from the Academy and even knows some of them, and he dodged the question completely.

Nero

Oh dear, 'JLingz' is now an actual brand with clothing and accessories. ffs.

sam147

Scored some screamers but misses sitters when he does get the chance. His best position is CAM and he doesnt have the forward passing ability or consistent final pass to play there for United. Decent squad player.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I’d try him centrally as a false 9. He has excellent movement, and our whole attack would be more dynamic.

Last year away to Everton, we basically played Martial left, Jessi middle and Mata right, and it’s the best I’ve seen us play for a long time. There was such fluidity in our play, and so long as Lukaku isn’t on the pitch I’d be happy.

Kostov

I’d try him centrally as a false 9. He has excellent movement, and our whole attack would be more dynamic.

Last year away to Everton, we basically played Martial left, Jessi middle and Mata right, and it’s the best I’ve seen us play for a long time. There was such fluidity in our play, and so long as Lukaku isn’t on the pitch I’d be happy.
Jesus, is movement the only and most important attribute our new attacker should posses? Because apart from that, Lingard is a worse footballer than Lukaku, and certainly a worse attacker. I mean what's the point, Lingard isn't good enough to start anywhere for Manchester United, never mind striker.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Jesus, is movement the only and most important attribute our new attacker should posses? Because apart from that, Lingard is a worse footballer than Lukaku, and certainly a worse attacker. I mean what's the point, Lingard isn't good enough to start anywhere for Manchester United, never mind striker.
But we don’t have Harry Kane do we? I’m looking at options within what we have.

And Lingard has movement and can run with the ball. As a result, he stretches the play and provides a different type of threat.

JoaquinJoaquin

And Lingard has movement and can run with the ball. As a result, he stretches the play and provides a different type of threat.
Mata's performance at the weekend showed why Lingard should not be playing ahead of him at all. Be it at #10 or out wide.

Kostov

No we don’t, but why would someone think Lingard is a better option than Lukaku?

Yeah his best attribute is movement and running. He is also bang average on the ball and weak when on it. Slower and inconsistent as feck. In all honesty if we had to look at options, I’d rather we give a chance to someone like Greenwood, rather than try a bang average player, who’s not even good enough in his primary position.

JoaquinJoaquin

Lingard have played how many games? He's not been worse than Sanchez.
He has. At least Sanchez has contributed in ways of the winner against Newcastle and assists leading to goals. And I say this as someone who is very disappointed with Sanchez.

Mcking

He has. At least Sanchez has contributed in ways of the winner against Newcastle and assists leading to goals. And I say this as someone who is very disappointed with Sanchez.
Sanchez has a goal and an assist in 437 minutes. Lingard, an assist in 420. The stats are no reason why Sanchez should be playing ahead of Lingard. The performances, neither.

el3mel

He had a fun purple patch last season that we enjoyed but he's back to what he was always was, a pointless attacking player that moves a lot.

JoaquinJoaquin

Sanchez has a goal and an assist in 437 minutes. Lingard, an assist in 420. The stats are no reason why Sanchez should be playing ahead of Lingard. The performances, neither.
Except one has been world class for years and the other never will never be. I'd rather take my chances on Sánchez potentially getting back to form than persevering with bang average Lingard. There is a reason we haven't missed Lingard at all while he has been injured, and the reason for that is because he actually isn't very good.

Sauldogba

Never thought I would say this and it pretty much shows how desperate we are but i cant wait for him to come back,simply because he adds pace and well needed urgency to our attacks.
I would play like this.
----------------Sanchez---------------
Martial-----Lingard----Rashford

Status
Not open for further replies.