4.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mcking

Except one has been world class for years and the other never will never be. I'd rather take my chances on Sánchez potentially getting back to form than persevering with bang average Lingard. There is a reason we haven't missed Lingard at all while he has been injured, and the reason for that is because he actually isn't very good.
It is not like we are winning games with ease or like we have missed Sanchez anytime either. Sanchez is currently the equivalent of Lingard right now. If Lingard is average, then Sanchez is average too. It matters little what Sanchez has been at Arsenal. Right now, he's at United.
Automatically playing him over Lingard is like Mourinho just sticking with Lukaku and Matic - it's actually harsh on Matic and Lukaku as they were once good for us unlike Sanchez.

Andersons Dietician

What injury has he been carrying?
A broken heart. Ever since Jenna Frumes came to her senses his performances started to drop, my only theory is that somehow Lingard either promised his first born to some higher being to snatch her and raise his performances. Or maybe just witchcraft. Poor fella.

Walters_19_MuFc

An in form Lingard in front of goal would have scored that chance. Doesn't help when you're not properly adjusted to the pace of the game either.

Think he needs to start against City and possibly Juventus midweek.

A midfield 'box', as Mourinho refers to it as, of Pogba, Lingard, Matic and Herrera.

JoaquinJoaquin

An in form Lingard in front of goal would have scored that chance. Doesn't help when you're not properly adjusted to the pace of the game either.

Think he needs to start against City and possibly Juventus midweek.

A midfield 'box', as Mourinho refers to it as, of Pogba, Lingard, Matic and Herrera.
He hasn't been in form for over a year now. I sincerely hope he starts neither of those two games if truth be told. He always has a shocker against City anyways.

Juventus 1:2 Man Utd

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
He got injured, we started to play well. He comes back, we play shit. He comes out, we win.
He offers nothing. Absolutely nothing. I don't know why Jose keep playing him in attack. I hope that he will be now frozen on the bench. Rashford and Mata offer so much more.
And that counter... what was fecking that? He had 40m of free space in front of him. He stopped and looked around. Again i repeat, he is Championship player.

kundalini

Completely lost his nerve whenever he got near their penalty area. Several promising situations carelessly wasted.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I don't think he has ever had a good performance playing on the right wing. Either play through the middle or not at all.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
He got injured, we started to play well. He comes back, we play shit. He comes out, we win.
He offers nothing. Absolutely nothing. I don't know why Jose keep playing him in attack. I hope that he will be now frozen on the bench. Rashford and Mata offer so much more.
And that counter... what was fecking that? He had 40m of free space in front of him. He stopped and looked around. Again i repeat, he is Championship player.
I totally agree. Utter garbage.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Last year's Jesse is needed, badly.

He'll probably wake up on Arsenal and bang goal and assist.

el3mel

Terribly average and nothing player that had a purple patch last season.

You can't play 3 players forward with one of them with no goal threat or key passing ability.

LingiBW

A nothing player. Wanted to throw a shoe at him when he just strolled with the ball in attack.

Doesn't deserve to be in the 1st team.

Fredo

You broke my heart!
A nothing player. Wanted to throw a shoe at him when he just strolled with the ball in attack.

Doesn't deserve to be in the 1st team.
Couldn't agree more, the issue with our youth is that they score a couple of goals and all of a sudden you see them posting all kinds of shit on social media as if they are the finished article. He should have a look at how Shaw and Martial conducted themselves rather than think he can stroll to the first 11, fecking wanker pissed me off tonight with his careless strolling, there was one counter chance where he was walking with the ball, fecking JLINGZ wanker needs to be put in the naughty chair like Lukaku

Bwuk

Doesn’t suit playing wide, but we have better options centrally.

Would be better as impact off the bench if we are to use him as a wide player.

Canagel

I can't stand this guy on our right wing. What was he doing jogging with the ball on the counter attack? With acres of space to run into. I've seen more urgency from Ronaldo and he's 33.
Lazy git

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
:lol:

These posts

His movement as always was great and Juve had trouble picking him up in that first half, he's barely played this season so it's understandable that he wasn't quite at it in attack but he's done enough to start at the weekend given he's the best fit for the right wing and can actually trouble Mendy

marktan

These posts

His movement as always was great and Juve had trouble picking him up in that first half, he's barely played this season so it's understandable that he wasn't quite at it in attack but he's done enough to start at the weekend given he's the best fit for the right wing and can actually trouble Mendy
Nah he's a nothing player, a couple of bangers every few months doesn't change that. Can't dribble or run with the ball to save his life, had acres of space to run into during a counter attack today and just waited around and passed it to Pogba. His one real skill is that he moves around a lot, but on the ball he's pretty average. He wouldn't start for most of the teams in the top half of the PL.

cyberman

Can't believe we have three threads shitting on our players after a result like this.
Tonight was all about grit and defensive discipline

3KDré

He worked hard, did his job. He’s not a right winger though, and it makes us too narrow.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Which min was that ?

edit: this it ?

James Peril

These posts

I never saw Juventus having trouble with him in the first half, like at all, at any moment.

charlenefan

Nah he's a nothing player, a couple of bangers every few months doesn't change that. Can't dribble or run with the ball to save his life, had acres of space to run into during a counter attack today and just waited around and passed it to Pogba. His one real skill is that he moves around a lot, but on the ball he's pretty average. He wouldn't start for most of the teams in the top half of the PL.
Can't dribble or run with the ball he says

M Bison

Supports
York City
Suspect he’ll be needed at the weekend too, despite people complaining.

Mata is a far better footballer but I’d rather have Jesse in the side away at City.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent

These posts

Juve had trouble with him? When?:lol::lol:.
Our best right winger? Done enough to start against City? Man, did we watched same player? I think not.

charlenefan

Suspect he’ll be needed at the weekend too, despite people complaining.

Mata is a far better footballer but I’d rather have Jesse in the side away at City.
Indeed Mata isn't the player to exploit the weaknesses in Mendy

charlenefan

Our best right winger? Done enough to start against City? Man, did we watched same player? I think not.
Obviously not, I have no idea who you watched. Wasn't the lad in blue against Juventus though

cyberman

He shut down Juves left side. Sandro couldn't push on because Jesse positioned himself for the outball if he lost it.
Kind of like how Pep has Sterling play but obviously Jesse isn't as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.