View full 2014-15 profile

4.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Mister_Stubbs

This guy couldn't organize a piss up in a brewery let alone our defense. Such a horrific player.

Varun

Staff
He's looked like a clown in the circus, trying to make people laugh with sheer stupidity.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
As soon as saf left it was obvious he would be exposed for what he is and that certainly isn't a defender. Even when saf was here he only ever looked good when we were in control of a match.

He should have been sent packing after the city defeat at OT, when he managed to go from being goal side to not and then getting sent off.

Devil may care

No support for struggling player of the team you are fan of?

We really are such great fans.
This is a board to post messages regarding the performance and other such football related matters, we aren't here for him to check at half time for a morale boost by plying him with lies.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.

What? He's had so much support over the years, I could understand if it if people were having a pop at McNair and wanting him sold but Evans has been atrocious for way too long and has to go.

Jaxa

i can't get over how utterly shite this guy has become for us, Im not even over reacting either every time this season he has come on he looks lost and petrified, I hope he is told to do one in the summer, punt him to sunderland

Raw

Win ball, dribble slowly towards opposition player, lose ball, get nutmegged.

Terrible from him today, just terrible. May have been his first game back in ages but christ I didn't expect him to be that bad.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
thought it was a no brainer he'd get sold, but Shaw and Smalling again showing how our defenders are made from glass made me wonder if we'll keep him for an extra body.

6th choice centre back next year. will probably still play 20-25 games!

Devil may care

The 80th minute summed him up, reads the play well and makes a smooth interception on Zaha, then immediately gives it away to him and gets beaten by him leading to a chance for Palace.

Code-CX

Out of all our defenders this season, he is by far the one that makes me shit myself whenever he has the ball or an opponent is running at him.

bishblaize

The guy has been a good servant to the club and we shouldn't get too personal with the criticism. But that was a real stinker by Evans.

United22

fecking fraud of a player, belongs at a midtable club. Sick of seeing this crap everytime he plays, he is so bad...

ThanksBoss26

Hasn't kicked on and no sign he will. Time for him to move on this summer and would be very surprised if he doesn't.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I don't know how many times this conversation has to come about.

He is quite simply not very good.

Rather like Valenica, he can't really be blamed for being what he is, which n Evans case is a not very good defender.
But while he is unfortunately still with us, we have to just accept him for that.

Acole9

Outstanding

Did you just watch that game? He's an embarrassment, the guy struggled against a League One team earlier in the season.

stevoc

:lol:

Jesus some of you feckers must have missed this thread, posting a few minutes into the second half. Be honest some of you have had it bookmarked for months just in case.

He was gash today though but he wasn't alone so were Valencia and Jones. Evans hasn't played in 2 months so at least he has a slight excuse.

We need to start shipping some of these defenders off and Evans is looking like a good bet to be first, also wouldn't surprise me if Jones follows him.

Classical Mechanic

Did anyone else notice him stop playing to appeal for a handball, the ricochet then nearly put Palace through on goal? The ref didn't give the handball. He was stupid and lucky.

m1y2

he played as left back didn't he? after two months, he made some good defending and also some inconvincing but I guess Valencia was much worse and it's much more usual role for him now...

Raw

he played as left back didn't he? after two months, he made some good defending and also some inconvincing but I guess Valencia was much worse and it's much more usual role for him now...
It was Jones at left back wasn't it?

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
God he was bad. Completely void of any confidence, combined with no form and accompanied by a dollop of generally just being shit.

I actually think I might be better than him.

m1y2

It was Jones at left back wasn't it?
was it if so than my bad but I swear I've seen hhim at LB, maybe he finished half there for Shaw and than switched to CB but that doesn't matter much..