Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
Lets be honest. In the next 10 years there will probably be a mickey mouse cup in terms of trophies won in that period between us. Just like the previous 10 years.
Do you not expect Klopp to win more than a single minor cup given the trajectory of improvement during his tenure?

Rafateria

Do you not expect Klopp to win more than a single minor cup given the trajectory of improvement during his tenure?
What he expects in reality and what he posts on an internet forum are two completely different things. Got to keep the image up and God forbid give an unbiased considered opinion ;)

redman5

In a world of my own. People know me here.
Klopp is showing signs of stress. He is losing his cool more and more often, and behaving in a manner that can only be described as unhinged.

Perhaps the pressures of managing in the PL are finally catching up to him. It won't be long now before the meltdown.

These managers who are highly-rated who come from abroad (Klopp and Guardiola) just aren't used to the pace and physicality of the English game, and can't deal with the fact that there is no winter break. The most important thing however is that they're not used to being beaten/held by lower-ranked teams. Let's see how Klopp really is, managing in a league that has more than 2 teams capable of winning it.

I sense that a meltdown and Liverpool downward spiral is impending. Can't wait to get the popcorn out.

Klopp is a passionate manager who wants what's best for his team. He was no different when managing in Germany. Ferguson was no diplomatic Mr nice guy either on the touchline or in press conferences, yet you lauded him for showing such characteristics. & if Klopp isn't used to the pace & physicality of the English game how do explain us sitting 2nd in the league with just 2 defeats ?

Unbelievable Jeff.

Couch potato 82

So @Treble_Winning, Klopp is showing signs of being "unhinged" because of dismissing a shockingly amateur journalist. How can you resolve this with your glorious leader Jose getting touchline bans, refusing to speak to the press, and falling out with MUTV?
Klopp gets an easy ride from the press cos on general he portrays a friendly garrulous personal. It's excellent public relations from him. Whether it's true or not, the press buy it and it benefits him and his team.

Let's wait and see how we deal with them at OT. It's not gonna be as cut and dried as many think. Onus on us to attack them and that usually plays into klopps hands.

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.
Just incase all you United fans wasn't aware. All my Liverpool mates actually celebrated a 15000 or so stadium expansion like they had just built a new Wembley or something. Was honestly the most cringeworthy thing I've seen in awhile and just hammers down the fact how desperate they have become these days.

Glad that Cassady has confirmed he's one of these desperados.
God.

That was easy.

Touche !

ManUchosenbosslvg

Supports
Manchester reds
Klopp is showing signs of stress. He is losing his cool more and more often, and behaving in a manner that can only be described as unhinged.

Perhaps the pressures of managing in the PL are finally catching up to him. It won't be long now before the meltdown.

These managers who are highly-rated who come from abroad (Klopp and Guardiola) just aren't used to the pace and physicality of the English game, and can't deal with the fact that there is no winter break. The most important thing however is that they're not used to being beaten/held by lower-ranked teams. Let's see how Klopp really is, managing in a league that has more than 2 teams capable of winning it.

I sense that a meltdown and Liverpool downward spiral is impending. Can't wait to get the popcorn out.
While I can see them dropping points in their pursuit of Chelsea due to Mané and Coutinho being out, I'm not sure where this unhinged behavior is from Klopp? It did look like a dive from Defoe on the edge of the box which Klopp pointed out but the handball following it was clear and that tabloid journalist prob won't be invited to their next press conference.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Just incase all you United fans wasn't aware. All my Liverpool mates actually celebrated a 15000 or so stadium expansion like they had just built a new Wembley or something. Was honestly the most cringeworthy thing I've seen in awhile and just hammers down the fact how desperate they have become these days.

Glad that Cassady has confirmed he's one of these desperados.
It was more like 10,000.

Also they arent go to bother to expand more.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...cribes-further-anfield-expansion-as-not-smart

Cassady

Supports
Accrington Stanley.
You are just jealous that we are getting a Russian billionaire and a brand new stadium while you lot have to make do with a 10000 seater expansion. ;)
Is this one of Sly Stallone's contacts ?

:wenger:

Finn MacCool

Supports
Liverpool
Lets be honest. In the next 10 years there will probably be a mickey mouse cup in terms of trophies won in that period between us. Just like the previous 10 years.
Everton doing their best to make ur prediction come true. Season over quite early even by your standards.

Couch potato 82

Jesus it must be absolutely painful to be an Everton fan. Consistently in the shadow of their neighbours and fighting to remain relevant.
And they can't seem to even beat pool every once in a while to give the fans something to cheer about.
Do non-scousers LFC fans even consider it a rivalry? Any liverpool fans I know in Ireland couldn't give a tupenny feck about Everton. That must be very annoying!!

At least there's a level of parity as regards recent success in the Manchester derby.

The Merseyside derby is more reminiscent of Donald Trump (pool) fighting jonjo shelvey over the use of a comb.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Jesus it must be absolutely painful to be an Everton fan. Consistently in the shadow of their neighbours and fighting to remain relevant.
And they can't seem to even beat pool every once in a while to give the fans something to cheer about.
Do non-scousers LFC fans even consider it a rivalry? Any liverpool fans I know in Ireland couldn't give a tupenny feck about Everton. That must be very annoying!!

At least there's a level of parity as regards recent success in the Manchester derby.

The Merseyside derby is more reminiscent of Donald Trump (pool) fighting jonjo shelvey over the use of a comb.
Says more about those Liverpool fans than anything else. Having spent 3 years in Liverpool I can safely say the rivalry is intense on both sides.

Cassady

Supports
Accrington Stanley.
Says more about those Liverpool fans than anything else. Having spent 3 years in Liverpool I can safely say the rivalry is intense on both sides.
It is usually humorous and friendly in everyday life . When the derby is on it does go a bit crackers. They despise us we just tend to buzz off them. It's a fact that when Everton lose which is often the city centre is a bit more moodier than it usually is. That Mane goal must have hurt them deeply and town would have had an edge to it that night.

Couch potato 82

My question/statement was directed at those from outside Merseyside. My point was no-one from outside liverpool gave a shite about the Derby.

Outside. That means not in Liverpool.
The number of years you spent there is irrelevant cos my point was how unimportant the game is to those outside if the city.

Bwuk

My question/statement was directed at those from outside Merseyside. My point was no-one from outside liverpool gave a shite about the Derby.

The number of years you spent there is irrelevant cos my point was how unimportant the game is to those outside if the city.
Liverpools biggest rivals are United and Everton.

If Liverpool fans in Ireland don't care about Everton, well that says a lot about them.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

I've got a lot of respect for Everton, for the way they stood by us in all Hillsborough matters and just because they're our hometown rivals. As for their performances, it's nice when they do well in the league because it feels even better when we beat them, but I wouldn't lose sleep over it if they're having a horrible season, although I don't want to see them get relegated or anything like that. The rivalry matters though, you always want to get one over your city rivals and the bragging rights are important.

I've got a lot more love for my own club than hate for any other teams, but on days when we play United or Everton (Chelsea as well), I absolutely can't stand them and will consider all of their fans and players huge cnuts. Not giving a shit about the derby is plain wrong imo, it does matter a lot. I could understand it if it means more to people from Liverpool, but just by being there a couple of times a year, you'll start to know what it means. It should matter.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
So @Treble_Winning, Klopp is showing signs of being "unhinged" because of dismissing a shockingly amateur journalist. How can you resolve this with your glorious leader Jose getting touchline bans, refusing to speak to the press, and falling out with MUTV?
Klopp gets an easy ride from the press cos on general he portrays a friendly garrulous personal. It's excellent public relations from him. Whether it's true or not, the press buy it and it benefits him and his team.

Let's wait and see how we deal with them at OT. It's not gonna be as cut and dried as many think. Onus on us to attack them and that usually plays into klopps hands.
Looking at this guy's posts so far in the mains he's definitely one of those weirdo Liverpool fans who come along every so often and pretend to be United fans.

Too dim to not make it painfully obvious.

Rafateria

Of course the Liverpool Derby matters. I doubt any other city has families where one half is Blue and the other Red, one child decorates his room with pics of Kendall and the other Dalglish. There's more aggro now because that's the way society is today but in general, since the grounds are, literally, a javelin's throw apart, there are no territorial boundaries per se either.

Bwuk

Reading RAWK and they seem to be very confident that they will slap us, despite us being in far better form than them?

Regardless of form - the game could go either way. It could easily be 3-0 United or 3-0 Liverpool.

I do wonder how the Klopp love in would be if they didn't finish in the top 4. If we win we are only 2 points off of them, and most likely they won't be 2nd anymore.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?

Like I said it says more about those Liverpool fans than anything else.

Rafateria

Reading RAWK and they seem to be very confident that they will slap us, despite us being in far better form than them?

Regardless of form - the game could go either way. It could easily be 3-0 United or 3-0 Liverpool.

I do wonder how the Klopp love in would be if they didn't finish in the top 4. If we win we are only 2 points off of them, and most likely they won't be 2nd anymore.
38 games.

Couch potato 82

Looking at this guy's posts so far in the mains he's definitely one of those weirdo Liverpool fans who come along every so often and pretend to be United fans.

Too dim to not make it painfully obvious.
Ha! Jesus. Trawling through previous posts to support your "theory" and that's the best you can come up with...
Get a life.

clarkydaz

they are like that every single time they play us regardless of circumstances. This is how is goes, like clockwork:

• 'they are finished, their dominance is over and they don't even know it. While we are rising'
  • 'were gonna absolutely smash these manc cnuts, team full of old, slow mercenaries/has beens'
  • 'Cant believe we lost that, worst united side in 26 years!'
  • 'Next year though la'
rinse, repeat

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
Ha! Jesus. Trawling through previous posts to support your "theory" and that's the best you can come up with...
Get a life.
Get a life?

Assuming the age is accurate on your profile, you're a 34 year old Liverpool fan pretending to be a United fan on a United forum.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're actually 14 and the 34 thing is just part of the not-very-clever ruse.

It didn't exactly require a Colombo effort to expose you.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool

Generally, I get more wound up about dropping points to everton than united.

Going up against united and winning is like challenging the school bully - You're on top of the world for everyone to see.
beating everton is like finally besting your brother in a wrestling match. It's a different kind of landmark pride. Makes you feel all warm inside.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
They despise us we just tend to buzz off them.
To them, we are the indubitably larger and stronger older brother who never breaks a sweat to twist their arm and make them say uncle at family dinner, no matter how much they train and prepare for it. All good family fun for us. Gets really fecking old and bitter to be on the receiving end at each family gathering when it is everytime for 15 years though.