Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
If you set your team out in an aggresive attacking manner away at City, you are extremely likely to come away with nothing. Naive management Mr Klopp.

Allow our Jose to teach you the benefits of pragmatism when United line up against City soon enough.

5 times. FIVE TIMES!

Sad Chris

Just saw a quick German interview after the match.
  • Salah was on his own against the keeper 3 or 4 times in the first half
  • they only showed about 60% of what they can in the first half yet according to him that was more than enough, so imagine what they'll be like when they reach 100%

tomaldinho1

And Matip isn't even a top defender. I still don't understand why they didn't sell Coutinho and invested at the back.
Because he's a moron. Simple.

Third season is the PL and he goes to the Etihad, goes a man down and doesn't shut up shop....

-5 goal difference, 0 points and a pinch of mental scarring.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
  • they only showed about 60% of what they can in the first half yet according to him that was more than enough, so imagine what they'll be like when they reach 100%
He's as deluded as those feckwits on RAWK. Seriously, fits in so well with them.

Fener1907

Probably the sort of guy who tells his players that they only use 10% of their brain power.

AshRK

This Liverpool side is not that good and not anywhere near the Dortmund side he had, the sooner he realises that the better

Treble

This Liverpool side is not that good and not anywhere near the Dortmund side he had, the sooner he realises that the better
That's true but it is him who created that Dortmund side. It wasn't any good when he took over.

Liverpool are punching over their weight with that squad. They finished above United and Arsenal last year despite having a worse squad. I expect them to make the top 4 again. It's pointless to spout nonsense about them simply because they are a rival.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Rafa was deluded, Rogers was too. I seriously think it's a criterion they take into account when hiring managers at Liverpool.
They don't start deluded.

Once they get there get though it's a constant 24/7 echo chamber of scouse cnuts and delusion, you would have to be Dr Strange or something to resist that shit.

AshRK

That's true but it is him who created that Dortmund side. It wasn't any good when he took over.

Liverpool are punching over their weight with that squad. They finished above United and Arsenal last year despite having a worse squad. I expect them to make the top 4 again. It's pointless to spout nonsense about them simply because they are a rival.
did I spout nonsense, so to say this Liverpool squad is no where near Dortmund is a nonsense. Liverpool had no competition last season and yet scrapped past top 4. This season it will give a true indication how good they are. Losing 5-0 is never good and this present Liverpool squad is far from great like some make out it to be.

ShadesOfTomato

Supports
Liverpool

I don't get what this is meant to show.

Rodgers had a fantastic second season in the league.

My garage door is white. The sooner I realise that the better.

Eddy_JukeZ

I'm not sure if you saw our last season under Rodgers or not - but we've improved massively since then.
Yes definitely better than Rodgers' last season, but not near as good as you were in 2013-2014.

You guys really blew that league that season. You were incredible going forward.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Yes definitely better than Rodgers' last season, but not near as good as you were in 2013-2014.

You guys really blew that league that season. You were incredible going forward.
Luis Suarez helped

podurban2

My girlfriend knows nothing about football or my hatred for Liverpool, but while watching Chelsea-Liverpool game she was laughing at Klopp's antics and asked me why he was so mad all the time. True love that.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
I like to bring up my extremely deluded Liverpool supporting mate in discussions about Liverpool.

I told him that if I had a mortgage then I would bet my house on Klopp never finishing second in the league and will be sacked before that happens. He asked me if I could give him some of what I am smoking. I then continued on to tell him that I will screen shot our conversation and remind him of it in the future.

His response was epic. "Maybe we won't finish second because we will finish first under him". I don't understand why they admire all their managers so highly and always think they will win the league. They have a pretty average team minus the attack.