Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
I reckon its Curtis Jones sold to Bournemouth for 25m and then they will buy Tielemans for a similar fee.

the_cliff

Wow, didn't expect that. Must mean that we have gotten grean light from FSG to spend some extra cash.

Let's hope it's De Jong, not (just) to feck Utd but simply because he is 200% what we need in midfield right now.
Heard rumours you might be in for Bennacer. God, I hope that's not true.

JB7

Reckon it will be Reuben Neves
The Liverpool supposed ITKs are saying they've agreed a deal with Wolves for him. Although that could just be people putting 2 & 2 together given Wolves look to be signing Boubacar Traore from Metz.

TenonTen

Supports
Neutral
Takes a clear dig at Abu Dhabi FC. Gotta love this guy! :lol:

BerryBerryShrew

Takes a clear dig at Abu Dhabi FC. Gotta love this guy! :lol:

I mean, he should be doing what Parker did and have a dig at his clubs owners. We complain about the Glazers but Fenway seem to be even bigger leeches that are papering over the cracks by having a world class manager (much like SAF did for the Glazers). It seems a bit strange to lump themselves in with Arse though given that they are throwing around far more money than the Saudi's at Newcastle are.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Bidding 20m for Douglas Luiz, didn't see that coming but he could do alright as stand in for Thiago.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I mean, he should be doing what Parker did and have a dig at his clubs owners. We complain about the Glazers but Fenway seem to be even bigger leeches that are papering over the cracks by having a world class manager (much like SAF did for the Glazers). It seems a bit strange to lump themselves in with Arse though given that they are throwing around far more money than the Saudi's at Newcastle are.
How so?

Haven't Liverpool expanded Anfield and built a new state of the art training ground under their watch? Scouted expertly and spent on players wisely and sold well too.

Their whole set-up seems brilliant.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Doesn't look like he's living up to previous season standards. Is it him or the Steven Gerrard effect?
Certainly flatlined over last 12 months given he's been a bit busy off the pitch. :drool: Nice tempo player when on form with nice range of passing. Still young, over 100 prem appearances now,had 5-6 starts for Brazil two years ago and 20m isn't much so well worth seeing if he can step up under better coaching for your lot, I think he'll do alright given you can't really on Thiago's fitness and Henderson is getting on now.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Where are you guys seeing we’ve made a bid for Luiz?

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Think it’s from a Brazilian journalist.

Bit of a panic buy at this stage if there’s any truth to it.
Alright, thanks.

And yeah, it kind of feels like it, but at the same time our midfield is made up by a lot of players that are either old, very young or very injury prone, so any addition at a reasonable level with PL experience is welcome.

TheReligion

Abusive
Alright, thanks.

And yeah, it kind of feels like it, but at the same time our midfield is made up by a lot of players that are either old, very young or very injury prone, so any addition at a reasonable level with PL experience is welcome.
You definitely need to strengthen but when you see Wolves signing Nunes and Fulham Paulinha you can’t see past panic buy getting Luiz with a day or so of deadline.

Don’t think he’s been in the plan as such.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
You definitely need to strengthen but when you see Wolves signing Nunes and Fulham Paulinha you can’t see past panic buy getting Luiz with a day or so of deadline.

Don’t think he’s been in the plan as such.
Agreed. There’s no way he was part of the plan and it’s quite unlike FSG to do this kind of deal (if it happens of course). Klopp himself has mentioned a few times recently that they’re struggling to find the right kind of midfielder. But still, I’m happy they’re not too stubborn to act when it’s obvious to anyone we’re fragile in the middle. Or that the answer isn’t a loaning a midfield version of Kabak.

BerryBerryShrew

How so?

Haven't Liverpool expanded Anfield and built a new state of the art training ground under their watch? Scouted expertly and spent on players wisely and sold well too.

Their whole set-up seems brilliant.
Their net spend is pathetic. If they actually backed Klopp just a little bit they might not be perennial bridesmaids to Madrid and Citeh.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
cnut is pressuring referees as soon as he feels they aren't winning games, despite his players avoiding bookings entire first half. He has so much credit, you wouls think he is in England for 30 years.

TheReligion

Abusive
Huffed and puffed against a Newcastle without ASM, Bruno G and Wilson. Isak, who hasn’t even trained, terrorised them and it took nearly 10 minutes of added time for them to scrape home a winner..

Interesting.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Huffed and puffed against a Newcastle without ASM, Bruno G and Wilson. Isak, who hasn’t even trained, terrorised them and it took nearly 10 minutes of added time for them to scrape home a winner..

Interesting.
Good luck against them when you meet. The other Manchester club couldn't beat them. Also interesting.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
You were going round posting things from The Sun.

Yuck. Genuine LFC fans would kick off about that you know. It is hated throughout Liverpool.
Judging by your posts I can understand why you find things hard to comprehend.

My comments have always come from something I have read on Redcafe otherwise you guys will think it's fake news. So whatever your referring to came from your main forum. Who you quote in the main forum is your fellow fans' business.

TheReligion

Abusive

My comments have always come from something I have read on Redcafe otherwise you guys will think it's fake news. So whatever your referring to came from your main forum. Who you quote in the main forum is your fellow fans' business.
Yeah as I said, you were going around the forum posting things published by The Sun.

Maybe if you knew the history involving the City of Liverpool you’d understand why it’s frowned upon by real scousers.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

You're showing a lot of tolerance towards someone who is being a massive cunto, so well done.

@TheReligion you used to not be a massive cunto, what happened? I used to trust you...

TheReligion

Abusive
You're showing a lot of tolerance towards someone who is being a massive cunto, so well done.

@TheReligion you used to not be a massive cunto, what happened? I used to trust you...
I’m just saying what he did. It’s factual.

Oh and got sick of his constant wumming being ignored and allowed, this time taking the piss about the Glazers and our club quite openly.

Been the same for years with him yet we still have to endure the same shite.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
I fully expect FSG after the deadline to be all "we gave it the old college try but signing a midfielder good enough to start for us at a low ball price was just not possible in less than a week. We just realised too late that we needed one."

"you tried to sign one in June."

"as I said, the market for top notch midfielders at cut prices was just not there in the last days of the window."

TheReligion

Abusive
I fully expect FSG after the deadline to be all "we gave it the old college try but signing a midfielder good enough to start for us at a low ball price was just not possible in less than a week. We just realised too late that we needed one."

"you tried to sign one in June."

"as I said, the market for top notch midfielders at cut prices was just not there in the last days of the window."
I think you’ll bring someone in late.

Your club is usually active on deadline day.

tidraKS

How did Klopp go the entire match without getting sent off is another story.