Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Stadjer

This is interesting and I’d say City have replaced most of their starting XI within the same period. I get that we have injuries but we’re still relying on players who aren’t at the required standard any more (Henderson, Milner, Firmino).

I do wonder if we’re standing still too much under Klopp. There’s only so long you can do that before other clubs start to actually get things right and improve around you.
To be fair. Darwin, Thiago, Konaté/Matip woud have played if they werent injured or suspended. Also a bit strange that Fabinho didnt start. Most matches there would be 6 changes from that team of six years ago.

Or maybe the Klopp magic and his style has just stopped working on this group of players. It did happen in Dortmund. Not everyone can be a Sir Alex Ferguson. Klopp still has enough time to fix it though, i wouldnt be worried for now.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
A single domestic title in 8 years is a less than impressive stat if we're being honest, especially compared to Pep's achievements at City.

Klopp's on borrowed time. There is only so long that he can hold back the inevitable tide that is Steven Gerrard, the next in line for the Liverpool hot seat, and we United fans should be supporting this movement. Liverpool is our sister club. We have their best interests at heart :cool:
I'll be happy if Gerrard goes there, can see a big fail.

Just hope they don't go for Potter

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Sancho when asked about Milner’s performance last night.

Longshanks

I think you might be bang on the money.

The only thing that makes me question what you're saying is that players are caught for non performance enhancing drugs like cocaine.

If money is the driving force for why testing is sketchy and why players don't get busted, why wouldn't these kinda drugs be swept under the rug too?
Because they don't use 'illegal substaces' as such. Asthma diagnosis for most players so they can be prescribed salbutamol and then a shed load of caffeine increased there heart rates so they can process and move oxygen around there bodies much faster. Making them able to run harder for longer.

The problem is its puts a big strain on the players hearts and lungs so they have to have an off cycle.

So much like the 20/21 season (there last off cycle) they lack that extra edge and intensity and actually look very beatable again.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Didn't know where to put it so here's best. Every club has its moronic minority. But! Leaving the chants of murderers out from the bus attacking lunatics outside, I could clearly hear chants of Murderers, The Sun was Right, Sign On from a majority inside the ground.

Obviously no one's talking about it (not even a thread on your main forum, not much said about it except by one or two in the protest thread). The numbers were large by season ticket holders. Imagine Liverpool fans doing this in reverse, wouldn't hear the end of it.

I have a feeling Utd fans are about to damage the club's reputation over the next few months/years under the guise of protesting. Attacking your own stewards (serious ABH) last year and attacking your own children's bus this year is just the start. Let's see when it starts getting reported properly, like when Liverpool fans were cnuts attacking the Paris stadium and French police in the CL final. :rolleyes:

simmee

Didn't know where to put it so here's best. Every club has its moronic minority. But! Leaving the chants of murderers out from the bus attacking lunatics outside, I could clearly hear chants of Murderers, The Sun was Right, Sign On from a majority inside the ground.

Obviously no one's talking about it (not even a thread on your main forum, not much said about it except by one or two in the protest thread). The numbers were large by season ticket holders. Imagine Liverpool fans doing this in reverse, wouldn't hear the end of it.

I have a feeling Utd fans are about to damage the club's reputation over the next few months/years under the guise of protesting. Attacking your own stewards (serious ABH) last year and attacking your own children's bus this year is just the start. Let's see when it starts getting reported properly, like when Liverpool fans were cnuts attacking the Paris stadium and French police in the CL final. :rolleyes:
You should've put it on rawk.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
I'm frankly amazed that how every football team fan including ours are so convinced that the opposition teams always sing vile chants in the majority and their own supporters have only a vocal minority cnuts.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

Both clubs are as bad as each other for it, It certainly wasn’t a majority chanting inside the ground, the majority of Old Trafford don’t chant anyway. :lol:
It even shows how similar both sets of fans are with you calling the people attacking the coach ‘lunatics’ given Liverpool fans have done it multiple times over the years:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...pool-real-madrid-bus-attack-b1831748.html?amp

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...iverpool-bus-attack-charged-uefa-14742938.amp

As for the murderer chants, I don’t think they should happen but after the Heysel incident I can’t ever see them stopping.

arthurka

This is interesting and I’d say City have replaced most of their starting XI within the same period. I get that we have injuries but we’re still relying on players who aren’t at the required standard any more (Henderson, Milner, Firmino).

I do wonder if we’re standing still too much under Klopp. There’s only so long you can do that before other clubs start to actually get things right and improve around you.
It´s difficult to say, you guys played in three finals last season, kept City focusing all season and finished over 90 points.
All this while not losing a game in the PL this year until now.
Standards are ridiculously high and you guys have gotten used to a very high standard indeed.
Klopp built a team and who knows if he manages to build another team like this, prices are up and Liverpool overpaying for Nunez will not help.
In the long run no one can compete with unlimited funds from the middle east and thats a fact.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
A single domestic title in 8 years is a less than impressive stat if we're being honest, especially compared to Pep's achievements at City.

Klopp's on borrowed time. There is only so long that he can hold back the inevitable tide that is Steven Gerrard, the next in line for the Liverpool hot seat, and we United fans should be supporting this movement. Liverpool is our sister club. We have their best interests at heart :cool:
Our next mgr will be Pep Lijnders or so I am told and that means the return of the old boot room method of hiring within. You remember the bootroom right? You should.
As far as Klopp - has won every cup available

Remember the geese

Have I misunderstood something, what's wrong with Sign On, just a play on words, hardly a major insult, just a bit of inter fan banter?
Unrelated really, but I find this chant awkward to sing. This is purely due to my irrational fear that the Liverpool players will hear it and gain super powers from it by mistakingly believing that they are hearing their own version.

FriedClams

dumbstruck dumbstar makes dumb statement.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I have a feeling Utd fans are about to damage the club's reputation over the next few months/years under the guise of protesting. Attacking your own stewards (serious ABH) last year and attacking your own children's bus this year is just the start.
This is a false narrative.

It wasn't a "children's bus" as you imply, it was an ordinary coach that happened to be carrying adults and children. It might be worth pointing out that the United fans attacking the bus - which amounts to nothing more than a few plastic water bottles thrown being thrown, thought it was a bus carrying Liverpool fans. The "guilty fans" were rightfully shamed when they found out by all accounts.

Fans have altercations with stewards in every stadium in the country on a regular basis, usually over seating arrangements. They're isolated incidents that do not represent the fanbase as a whole.

Gavinb33

I dont know about the majority but you could hear this at times clearly on the TV.

I couldn't go to this one midweek games are hard for me to get to however as an ST holder and I don't want to sound holier than thou because I definitely joined at times when I was younger but I don't join in these chants these days after reading up on some of the stuff that happened at Hillsborough and in the aftermath of it, for what its worth there is a great piece in The Athletic this week regarding this also.

I've always viewed the sign on chant as a bit tongue in cheek

Bertie 2 Hats

I am amazed that Turkey Teeth Klopp knows which way to put his hat on as he's got so many faces. :(

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Wow, didn't expect that. Must mean that we have gotten grean light from FSG to spend some extra cash.

Let's hope it's De Jong, not (just) to feck Utd but simply because he is 200% what we need in midfield right now.

ShinjiNinja26

Wow, didn't expect that. Must mean that we have gotten grean light from FSG to spend some extra cash.

Let's hope it's De Jong, not (just) to feck Utd but simply because he is 200% what we need in midfield right now.
What part of he doesn’t want to leave Barcelona do you not understand?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Ah don't be so sour on a Friday night mate. Even if no one is signing De Jong, a man can dream.
Come along mate. I’ll show you around and introduce you to some of the locals, muppet veterans, negative nancies and the why is this thread not locked yet bros who drop by once a week etc.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Come along mate. I’ll show you around and introduce you to some of the locals, muppet veterans, negative nancies and the why is this thread not locked yet bros who drop by once a week etc.
:lol:

I'm getting out of here, going into the Football or Transfer Forum is usually a bad idea anyway. See ya in the NFL thread :cool: