Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
If bringing out the worst is Klopp giving back to the community, speaking out against VAR, speaking out against the right, being the most outspoken mgr against the super league, and being the adult in the room during coronavirus then I can live with the sideline antics and rants anytime.
Literally one of these things you mention have anything at all to do with the fact he's Liverpool manager.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Great add. Obviously it’s going to bump numbers up except for the bitters amongst us.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Wonder if he’s got any complaints tonight about playing on the back foot and waiting for a set piece…

Nicoteiro

Cody Gakpo and Nunez were United’s best players today. Absolutely horrible games from both.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Did I just hear Klopp congratulate us? And then he went on to say they’ve played a few more games than us :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Apparently got into a little argument with the interviewer from Danish TV.
Excellent, his faux calm and nonchalance with the ITV interviewer was just a front. As long as his blood is boiling I’m happy.

Mike Smalling

So they just showed the interview. The question was something like: "Normally intensity is the name of your game, so how come it was lacking for you towards the end?". He instantly called it a dumb question, and went on about many games before walking off and saying "you're obviously not in the best shape" :lol:

Jerry Garcia

So they just showed the interview. The question was something like: "Normally intensity is the name of your game, so how come it was lacking for you towards the end?". He instantly called it a dumb question, and went on about many games before walking off and saying "you're obviously not in the best shape" :lol:
did he really say the last part about a reporters fitness and physique? :lol: